• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickroach

live, pre- and post- shows for sunday and monday conferences (EA, Bethesda, Microsoft, PC, Ubisoft, Sony)
tues, wed, thurs: live at 8pm each night.

Hasney

Cj5zrU-UoAATMh3.jpg:large

From the EZA Twitter

Piichan

Banned
Man, Jones' opinion on so many things is so baseless or ill-informed lol.

I think he just does it on purpose to be a dick.

styl3s

The look Ben gets when Brandon apologizes to him about anime like Ben is the ambassador of anime had me laughing for a good minute straight. Ben is like what? why are you apologizing to me? fantastic.

Last Q&A was posted May 28. Not showing there for you?
For some reason everything showed up when i cleared my cache i don't know if pateron wasn't registering my backing or something.

Hasney

live, pre- and post- shows for sunday and monday conferences (EA, Bethesda, Microsoft, PC, Ubisoft, Sony)

Pre show is an hour before and post shows are at least an hour after too. The 8pm shows are "until they pass out". Woo.

Also, some of them may be showing up at other places too.

Volotaire

Pre show is an hour before and post shows are at least an hour after too. The 8pm shows are "until they pass out". Woo.

Guessing Kinda Funny/Rooster Teeth. Hoping Giantbomb after hours shows (they haven't had a guest from EasyAllies on their content before). The latter would be genuinely interesting to see how they interact.

EDIT: Oh and YT with Geoff Keighley too!

Hasney

Guessing Kinda Funny/Rooster Teeth. Hoping Giantbomb after hours shows (they haven't had a guest from EasyAllies on their content before). The latter would be genuinely interesting to see how they interact.

Oh man, Huber on Giant Bomb would be a weird clash I'd love to see.

On top of those, guessing there's a possibility of YouTube with the Doritos pope and Yahoo eSports with Andrea if they're doing E3 stuff too.

EDIT: Damn that sneaky edit!

EDIT 2: And IGN is a possibility too!

Would love if they managed to nab a guest or two for the 8 PM shows. There must be plenty of people out there wanting to push their project to a large number of Twitch viewers, and would help keep the streams fresh.

El-Suave

Would love if they managed to nab a guest or two for the 8 PM shows. There must be plenty of people out there wanting to push their project to a large number of Twitch viewers, and would help keep the streams fresh.

Yup, but Brandon seemed pretty reserved to having guest stars over at his garage. He said so in the very early days of EZA. Obviously there are valid privacy concerns but I feel this is an industry where "VIP"s have no problem going to other places than fancy hotel suites or professional studios.

UrbanRats

Dropped my patreon pledge by 1$ after Brandon's ''Battletoads has more of a right to come back than Crash Bandicoot''

Didn't even hear the podcast yet, but fuck yes; Crash is pointless in 2016.
Horrid character design and just dated gameplay ideas.
You'd have to rework it so much that nothing would be left.

Philippo

Can we get a 55k stretch goal for ¡Yo Soy Brad! (a JRPG-themed show with spanish dub) and a 60k one for Brandon Watches JoJo please?

Tankard

I think Crash for me is one of those instances where I loved the game in the past but I don't care in the slightest now...maybe, until I see it exists and then go bananas...maybe.

sinxtanx

Crash 2 is a tight 3D platformer with sharp controls and lots of secrets

if they do that for the new Crash game it's all good

wiibomb

Because of the nature of how battletoads is, I believe it has more chances of being good in this era than Crash.. Unfortunately platformers are not as hot as people want believe. Being Crash itself might help, but I don't think it would be as Epic as people want to believe

"I hate puns..."

Really Kyle? Do you really?

I hope that was a joke... haven't heard the context but that's obviously not true

Servbot24

Banned
I think Crash for me is one of those instances where I loved the game in the past but I don't care in the slightest now...maybe, until I see it exists and then go bananas...maybe.
It was fine for its time, but I feel that there's only fan commotion about a new game for OCD "it should be with Sony" reasons rather than actually wanting to play a new Crash game. The designs were so ugly, and the gameplay was decent but in need of serious updates - why not just make a new mascot platformer series? Other than Knack of course. :p

It was fine for its time, but I feel that there's only fan commotion about a new game for OCD "it should be with Sony" reasons rather than actually wanting to play a new Crash game. The designs were so ugly, and the gameplay was decent but in need of serious updates - why not just make a new mascot platformer series? Other than Knack of course. :p

Because Crash is easily one of the most beloved old Playstation franchises. Just look at the PS1 classics sales charts.

I doubt the fans would care about multiplatform if the game is good.

Servbot24

Banned
Is there a reason why it shouldn't exist? Especially when something like Ratchet reboot releases, goes back to it's roots and is one of the most succesful games in the franchise.
I'm not against it being made (tons of mediocre games come out all the time, no skin off my nose), I simply think that gamers are in for a harsh awakening if it happens. The game is very firmly rooted in the 90s. It's going to either be changed significantly (cue outrage) or very awkward (cue mockery/disdain). Now I'm sure that in the right hands there's some way it could be pulled off, but in general it's better to take on a new concept with a higher chance of success.

What I am against however is Naughty Dog making it, but thankfully there is no scenario in the furthest reaches of bizarro-world where that would happen.

I'm suddenly reminded of last year and all the people who weren't FFVII/Shenmue/Team Ico fans trying to shit on those announcements because how dare other people be excited.

Visceir

I'm not against it being made, I simply think that gamers are in for a harsh awakening if it happens. The game is very firmly rooted in the 90s. It's going to either be changed significantly (cue outrage) or very awkward (cue mockery/disdain). Now I'm sure that in the right hands there's some way it could be pulled off, but in general it's better to take on a new concept with a higher chance of success.

What I am against however is Naughty Dog making it, but thankfully there is no scenario in the furthest reaches of bizarro-world where that would happen.

Directed by Neil Druckmann, intense drama, the game starts off with Crash holding his dying son in his arms.

I'm suddenly reminded of last year and all the people who weren't FFVII/Shenmue/Team Ico fans trying to shit on those announcements because how dare other people be excited.
To be fair, there was also a lot of "HOW CAN YOU NOT BE EXCITED ABOUT THIS, YOU MUST NOT LIKE GAMES!!!"

Doesn't excuse it but it definitely made the pushback worse

BahamutPT

I hope that was a joke... haven't heard the context but that's obviously not true

It was in context of South Park's sequel game title: The fractured but whole.
Kyle seemed serious... maybe he really hates puns but resorts to them as a way to "annoy" people after losing a bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom