• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auctopus

Sweet of Brandon to give Cal a shout-out. I think Cal should have a Far-Fetch'd in the distance staring at Brandon's party in the next illustration, haha.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I still watch this GT E3 2015 highlight video every few weeks just to remember why I like games in the first place.
Fuuuuuuck man. I love the frame by frame on Hubers face.
Petal. Starts shaking head. Reaches for headphones. He's already standing and yelling before the other petals fall.

*sigh* It just doesn't get better than that conference. It was so historical that GAF as a whole doesn't even entertain the thought of it happening again. That thing shifted my entire ten point scale.

I feel like Kyle was ramping up to tell him in this episode before Brandon explicitly stated that he didn't want to be told how to evolve Pokemon, and that he would rather find out organically in-game or not at all.

I know, but this isn't an organic thing...arrgh, it just pains me. He's sitting on such potential great Pokémon.

HOLY SHIT, first FF12 HD, now Evil Within 2?!

Dem Easy Allies bets @_@

EDIT:

Sorry I jumped the gun a bit, yeah it's still a rumor right now, but I got excited cause I literally just saw frame trap and heard Huber's bet, then immediately saw the Eurogamer thread posted lol @_@

Yeah, I saw the article just after posting.
The article is only a bunch of rumors then.

I wouldn't even call the Evil Within section a rumor. They had some rumors with sources that they trusted. Then they just kind of said "oh yeah, people think it would make sense for Evil Within to get a sequel"

After listening to Brandon Plays Pokemon I'll buy the eshop game. What's best, Red, Green or Yellow?

Wait, when did they announce EW2?

I prefer Yellow overall but you cannot choose your starter pokemon in that (it's always Pikachu). They are similar enough so you can't go wrong with any of them. And I assume you mean Blue instead of Green unless you live in japan.

Until Dawn is $19 USD on PSN.

I'm gonna buy UD.
I'm gonna play UD.
I'm gonna finish UD.
Then I'm gonna finally go watch GT's group stream of UD for the first time.

kami_sama

I prefer Yellow overall but you cannot choose your starter pokemon in that (it's always Pikachu). They are similar enough so you can't go wrong with any of them. And I assume you mean Blue instead of Green unless you live in japan.

Yeah, blue, I slipped.
I think i'll go with yellow then.

I got yellow because its the only one in color and i regretted it. I was wanting to get all 150 with my brother but that was the worst version to get for that. Also your super special pikachu cant evolve LOL.

TheCalGee

Sweet of Brandon to give Cal a shout-out. I think Cal should have a Far-Fetch'd in the distance staring at Brandon's party in the next illustration, haha.

Took me a second to process it. Super cool of Brandon to give me a shout-out. I was already pretty overwhelmed with the amount of positive feedback I've been getting on these Pokemon pieces, but this really made my day.

A longing Farfetch'd sound like a solid idea :)

Until Dawn is $19 USD on PSN.

I'm gonna buy UD.
I'm gonna play UD.
I'm gonna finish UD.
Then I'm gonna finally go watch GT's group stream of UD for the first time.

You're making all the right moves. Until Dawn is excellent.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Persona 5
Es tut mir Leid. :(
I'm a little selfishly happy though. Since I can follow along the coverage when it hits without worries for spoilers.

luchadork

I still watch this GT E3 2015 highlight video every few weeks just to remember why I like games in the first place.

This video reminds me why I have to do everything I can to support EasyAllies. Theres absolutely nothing else that covers my favourite thing like these guys do. I am so grateful that they've risen from the ashes like a phoenix. Stronger than every before. Honestly hard not to tear up when that Shenmue music hits.

sora87

PS4 is region free, isn't it?

It is. I'd like to buy the collector's edition though, which would cost a lot to import. Even the game by itself will cost a lot more to import over here. I don't really see why Atlus can't just get it's shit together. Many other developers and publishers, who are much smaller, manage it. No excuses as far as I'm concerned.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
The PS3 was, but that didn't stop Atlus putting region lock in P4A.

And P4A U wasn't. Dunno why people always base it of the exception case first before looking at what's the common practice.
It becomes even less likely that P5 will be region locked when you consider that P4A being locked had huge backlash certainly influencing the decision on its follow up.

That said not an excuse for how bad EU is treated, just doesn't make a lot of sense especially now when they have Sega backing them.

Man that persona 5 news.

Poor Ben :(

benandian.gif

Auctopus

Gah, something has come up for the Monday morning of E3 so I'll have to skip Bethesda... Poor form, life.

I was just coming in to the thread to celebrate that I've booked Monday and Tuesday off but now I feel bad, hope you get it sorted quickly.

Hasney

I was just coming in to the thread to celebrate that I've booked Monday and Tuesday off but now I feel bad, hope you get it sorted quickly.

Its all good, I've got the whole week booked off, just need to get up early that morning! ... I'll still be going through all of Mondays conferences.

joms5

I haven't been watching this thread is consistently as some but has there been any mention of a Final Bets E3 2016?

E3 won't be the same without it.

Who

Banned
Who's hold up. Ian has been adamant about the fact that he doesn't drink..

We're we just being trolled this entire time or did we just get mini-trolled in that QA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom