• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kneefoil

Back to the video, Brandon really needs to find a
Krabby
or
trade for a Lickitung
. Both can learn
Cut / Surf / Strength
. Give
Fly
to
Charizard
, and all bases are covered (you don't need
Flash
after
Dark Tunnel
, right?).

(These spoilers are only here in case Brandon reads this thread.)

Charizard can't learn Fly in Red and Blue - that's only Yellow onward, though he does also have a Pidgeotto in his party. Not that Brandon even needs Fly, at least not until he starts going after all the Pokémon he's missed.

Surf is obviously going to be for Gyarados and Cut he doesn't need anymore, unless he's missed some of the early items that require Cut. Even so, he still has two slots to spare for junk Pokémon he can teach HMs to because he only seems to using 'Zard, Raichu, Haunter and Gyarados.

The real question is: who is going to learn Strength?

wiibomb

excellent BPP ep, really amazing points of view on the game, but I'm not happy about one of the last parts...

I really hope Kyle doesn't propose trading with Jones again... I know his intention and I know the audience might want it, but it's kind of influencing were Jones is going, if he doesn't know the real purpose, he shouldn't be forced to know, he will eventually talk about it after everything finishes.

Tankard

Damnit, i so wanted them to play Mirrors Edge on group stream, i believe it's an awesome time in group due to the parkour.

I love how Huber is a frame trap regular.

Brandon Plays Pokemon is pretty good. Very very good. I'm glad Kyle likes farfetchd. But Jone's question about stealing Pokemon is covered in the GameCube games!

Tankard

Kyle's surprise Dumb Game Monday stream is one, that's the earliest i've seen him stream.
So much stuff now to watch.

Edit: I guess not Kyle.

Kneefoil

But Jone's question about stealing Pokemon is covered in the GameCube games!

I think those games work on different logic. In the spin-offs you need a snag machine, but in the main games, if you try to capture another trainer's Pokémon, you get the message "The ball was blocked by the Trainer" followed by "Don't be a thief!", or something like that, which implies that you absolutely could catch someone else's Pokémon if you hit their Pokémon with a ball.

Tankard

3406175300672276758.png

Thores

So is anyone is this thread going to compile all the E3 related bets that Easy Allies has made over the course of the past few months, including the side bets from the podcasts? I feel like even without the betting special (which I am SO excited for), we have quite a pile on our hands.

Panda Rin

What's going on with their twitch page...lol, they're just showing trailers of Revengeance. Pre-E3 hype?

edit: Oh, someone wants Revengeance 2 (Damiani?)

QelOzTu.png

Tankard

Frametrap is up

Look some posts above =)

But yeah, really good episode so far, a lot of in-depth about games they are playing.

Edit: I just got to the bets part, so
Damiani got it right on the money with FF XII Remaster but still lost the best and had to play Shovel Knight, didn't understand this one.

Caught up on all the video content.

After finishing my very first Pokemon (Pokemon yellow) as like Brandon I've been around Pokemon for 15-20 years or whatever but never really played one, I dug into one and finished it. And man, not a fan of his decision with Johny. But! I did think it was really cool they highlighted the art I've seen posted here of Brandon and his Pokemon. That's cool

Great Frame Trap episode. Now I understand why the surprise stream happened. It also sparked a new question for the next Q&A that could spark good debate with the crew

farisr

Look some posts above =)

But yeah, really good episode so far, a lot of in-depth about games they are playing.

Edit: I just got to the bets part, so
Damiani got it right on the money with FF XII Remaster but still lost the best and had to play Shovel Knight, didn't understand this one.
The bet was about
things that will happen during E3. FFXII remaster got revealed before E3. Hence Damiani lost the bet, purely due to timing of the reveal.

Brandon needs to trade Grimgrin and get him back. He cannot be denied a top 5 'mon of all time.

It annoys me the Kyle told Jones to use a moonstone on a jigglypuff, but never told him about evolving from trading... especially since he has a Haunter in his main group and a Kadabara in a box.

Thores

It annoys me the Kyle told Jones to use a moonstone on a jigglypuff, but never told him about evolving from trading... especially since he has a Haunter in his main group and a Kadabara in a box.

I feel like Kyle was ramping up to tell him in this episode before Brandon explicitly stated that he didn't want to be told how to evolve Pokemon, and that he would rather find out organically in-game or not at all.

BigRedOne

I hope at the Video Game Awards Easy Allies get nominated am for something these guys deserve it as well as all you fans for supporting them as they grow. I love this community

dickroach

I just went to check out the Dumb Game Monday stream for a bit (cool dumb little game)
and then out of nowhere twitch banned me for an "offensive username." hm. well I'm miffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom