• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burt

Great Valkyria Chronicles review. Always glad to see a 'smaller' game like that get covered. Ben was talking about Odin Sphere at some point too, right?

Great Valkyria Chronicles review. Always glad to see a 'smaller' game like that get covered. Ben was talking about Odin Sphere at some point too, right?

The next reviews I'm trying to tackle are Total War: Warhammer, Odin Sphere, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

Vinc

So Kyle isn't gonna be there for the actual MS conference? I thought he'd leave during to go to Geoff's stream but that's about it.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
I made a mistake not watching the Hearthstone tourneys. Just watching this latest one and its like a 7 hour Frame Trap.
"DID YOU OWN LAND?!" and "I'm defecting" are some unmissable Huber and Ben hijinx. As well as Huber automatically logging in to Overwatch.

Tankard

Lol at Kyle saying he guy on chat had a 50/50 chance of his marriage working out. As we say in my country, lose the friend but not the joke.

Wiggy

so what are the side bets we need to keep an eye on during e3?

I know theres

huber vs jones: no mans sky will have VR
Forfeit- play knack/play disney infinity

jones vs ben: battletoads will be at e3
forfeit- beat battletoads level 3

Jones/bosman vs Ben/brad(?): cant remember the details on this, something about titanfall
forfeit- tweet titanfall preorder with 'preordered baby'

anyone remember any more? (I know theres the Frame Trap bets too).

Hasney

I just had to share this here.

0CuDgJK.png

Auctopus

Just a reminder if anyone wants in the EZA GAF twitch chat, send me your usernames.

It'll act as a place to go if things get a little hectic/spammy in the main chat.

Hasney

This the real account? This is the first time i see him take the whole "Dorito Pope" thing with humor.

Yup, that's legit Geoff. The Giant Bomb guys on their audio stream while driving were saying that the stage might be in the view of Geoffs stream behind him, which will be funny.

Bosman

GUILTY videogame man
Jones/bosman vs Ben/brad(?): cant remember the details on this, something about titanfall
forfeit- tweet titanfall preorder with 'preordered baby'

Jones and Bosman believe that EA will go straight into gameplay/trailer for Titanfall 2.
Ben and Huber believe that some person will walk out and explain the world first.

Auctopus

Noticed people were talking about stage setups for E3 stream.

For what it's worth, I'd like it to be 4 people (and camera Ian) on some sort of stage or couch setup. Too many people and there's too much noise, people just throwing out comments or thoughts constantly. I don't mind the guys talking over the stream but 4 people is more than enough.

farisr

I feel like there should be someone who can keep calm & focus on everything that's being said during the conferences like Elyse did last year.
Not looking forward to that YT comment section if something crazy happens and one of them remains calm... Everyday I delete probably a couple dozen comments calling Elyse names, questioning why she is even there etc cause she remained calm during the whole FFVII and Shenmue segment.

If it were any worse than that I'd probably have given it up, but the comments section is mostly jolly and I want to retain that mood for those particular vids.

Anyways, as for someone who is likely to remain calm who do guys think out of the allies would be most likely to remain calm. My bet is that Blood and Brandon (and maybe Damiani? I haven't seen him much so not sure) would be more likely to remain calm than the rest of the crew.

J-Skee

Not looking forward to that YT comment section if something crazy happens and one of them remains calm... Everyday I delete probably a couple dozen comments calling Elyse names, questioning why she is even there etc cause she remained calm during the whole FFVII and Shenmue segment.

If it were any worse than that I'd probably have given it up, but the comments section is mostly jolly and I want to retain that mood for those particular vids.

Anyways, as for someone who is likely to remain calm who do guys think out of the allies would be most likely to remain calm. My bet is that Blood and Brandon (and maybe Damiani? I haven't seen him much so not sure) would be more likely to remain calm than the rest of the crew.

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize that was going on. What's wrong with people?

Fou-Lu

I absolutely love Easy Allies. It's become by far my favorite place to go for gaming vids and just something to listen to or watch when I am doing other things or I am bored. The only single negative I get from watching them is simply the fact that I feel a vague sadness over watching people do with their lives what I have always wanted to but never will be able to. You guys are living a dream, having your own show that's incredibly successful and getting to spend a lot of time sharing with the world what you love to do.

Caught up on this week's content and man, TTE is just incredible. Law is insane, There's is going dark and Yogalla is full heel (like Bosman) and I love it. Necator, the thief, is the only one trying to keep the peace. Never expected this. Great way to wrap up my work week.

Really hope Fiasco can return at some point. The 21 Jump Street and Vegas episodes being the standouts for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom