• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasper

Caught up on this week's content and man, TTE is just incredible. Law is insane, There's is going dark and Yogalla is full heel (like Bosman) and I love it. Necator, the thief, is the only one trying to keep the peace. Never expected this. Great way to wrap up my work week.

Really hope Fiasco can return at some point. The 21 Jump Street and Vegas episodes being the standouts for me.

Fiasco would be so fun. I hope Ian does a session of that for an episode of Easy Update.

kenta

Has no PEINS
I love Brad so much, dude is just straight genuine. He's always super upbeat and positive too. In fact, you might say he's jolly

Brad is MVP. Glad he's appearing in more content. The second his show becomes more than an inside joke and is added as a stretch goal I'm upping my monthly pledge.

I just had to share this here.

0CuDgJK.png

I always respected Keighley, but this elevates him to "great" on my book.

SeanTSC

Hasn't happened.

TTE was originally supposed to happen in the same universe as TTA, but Ben ultimately decided against it.

And for the better, imo. As much as I loved TTA, I think the fresh start was the right choice.

Anyways. I AM READY FOR E3! Just got back from the store. Bought some beers, and chips and dip, and Mt Dew and Doritos (salute the Pope), and some peanuts and beef jerky. Going to go to the Freedom Market down the street in the morning and pick up some weed and everything will be perfect. It shall be a grand party.

I've been starting to follow those guys since E3 2015. I just followed the podcast and kyle's show. I think its time i donate a bit. Is there a way to donate one time or is it only monthly?

KJRS_1993

Is there a place where all of Easy Allies pre-show / post show content will be uploaded in some kind of chronological order?
Annoyingly, I'm going to miss pretty much all of them + and the conferences as well.

Hasney

Is there a place where all of Easy Allies pre-show / post show content will be uploaded in some kind of chronological order?
Annoyingly, I'm going to miss pretty much all of them + and the conferences as well.

Twitch will archive them instantly. They'll be up on YouTube at some point, but this is a busy week, so no idea how long that will take.

Twitch will archive them instantly. They'll be up on YouTube at some point, but this is a busy week, so no idea how long that will take.

Plan is for me to export to YouTube right after each conference, but it will take a couple hours for the full conference files to process on YouTube. If there are any big moments like last year, I'll try to get highlights up, and those will go through much quicker.

Wiggy

I've been starting to follow those guys since E3 2015. I just followed the podcast and kyle's show. I think its time i donate a bit. Is there a way to donate one time or is it only monthly?

Patreon is monthly, but they do have a donate/tip button on twitch if you just want to contribute once/at your own pace (you wont get the Patreon rewards though).

Jones and Bosman believe that EA will go straight into gameplay/trailer for Titanfall 2.
Ben and Huber believe that some person will walk out and explain the world first.

Ah yeah, that was it. So for E3 side bets its:

Huber vs Jones: No Mans Sky will have VR
Forfeit- stream Knack/play Disney Infinity

Jones vs Ben: Battletoads will be at E3
Forfeit- beat Battletoads level 3

Jones/Bosman vs Huber/Brad: Titanfall will go straight to trailer with no preamble
Forfeit- tweet Titanfall preorder with 'preordered baby'

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Patreon is monthly, but they do have a donate/tip button on twitch if you just want to contribute once/at your own pace (you wont get the Patreon rewards though).

Yeah I also would recommend going for the Patreon even if you can only manage 1 dollar, you get access to another cool show, Cup of Jones.

I think people who expect VR on NMS are crazy. That team is struggling to get the game to meet the demands and released as it is. Adding VR mid development is a huge burden and who knows if PS4 can even handle the game in VR. If there is any VR in NMS it certainly won't be the full game rather than some tacked on feature.

Hasney

So for those wanting to keep up with everything today, we're kicking off with the EA pre-show at 12 PDT:

t1465758000z4.png

The conference itself is an hour later (With audio!) and is scheduled to take up 90 minutes of your precious time. The post show at 2:30pm is going to be going for at least an hour and then... I'm not sure what's happening. They may keep streaming, or they may take a break, but Brandon will be leaving at some point regardless. EDIT: There will be no break

Brandon will be on IGN.com's Up At Noon alongside former GT News presenter Andrea Renee, Giant Bomb's Dan Ryckert and Anthony Carboni. That's at 4pm PDT for an hour so tune in!

t1465772400z4.png

Then finally we're back in Brandon's garage for Bethesda's pre-show for an hour before the 90 minute conference and another hour for the post show and that's it!

t1465779600z4.png

sora87

I know it's a small thing but I really appreciate the stream times on the EZA site are set to your timezone, makes things much easier for simpletons like me especially for E3

Hasney

I found a place near me that does what sounded like a taco pizza and did Ben's challenge from the Hearthstone stream.

Mexican "Bomb in the bag"
Spicy tortilla chips, chicken, mince, red kidney beans, fresh tomatoes & jalapenos. Please put the toilet roll in the freezer before ordering.

It was pretty damn good!

Karu

I know it's a small thing but I really appreciate the stream times on the EZA site are set to your timezone, makes things much easier for simpletons like me especially for E3
oh boy, I was so confused, haha. Why the hell isBethesda conf at 2 in the fucking morning lol

I just realized the EA conf is right during the Euro Germany match tonight FML.. ugh, fucking us over like nothing :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom