• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokken Hype!

I think it will happen but not for a while. It will take at least a few months I think. We have a good base and it is all about expanding it now! Part of the reason why they need to get official forums I think to expand their fans and so they can all interact in one spot other than chat.

I hope they get even more attention at E3 or something

Also they should add a milestone at 40000 to have something we can work for in the interim :)

I hope they get even more attention at E3 or something

Also they should add a milestone at 40000 to have something we can work for in the interim :)

I agree that E3 could be huge for them. With all the genuine love for games and all the japanese games coming out this year that will be there they can gush about the hype! So happy Ben and Brad are streaming FFXV Uncovered too!

But yeah I think 40k milestone should be added as well.

When's the first podcast out for backers and non backers?

Wednesday for backers and Friday for non-backers

timmyp53

It's interesting to note, but I put up a few gametrailer videos on my youtube page when we were all scrambling to preserve their content. Analyzing the video the average age group of engagements (i.e, GT fans I would presume) was between 25 to 40 or something like that. Much higher then let's say, I would imagine Angry Joe's target audience which is probably much younger.

Older fans means more fans who have careers which means stable income, this is why EZA has a much higher dollar support per average backer than even someone like KindaFunnyGames.

It's also possible that they could run this platform more efficiently in 3-4 months and squeeze out more from the pledges as well.

6986-s-1348563613.jpg

Brandon's house is going to need a break eventually or a maid.

They should def get some kind of tips/donations thing happening through twitch.

KF gets quite a few tips during C&G live and while it's not that much, every little bit helps and if you stream every day it adds up.

I can't believe I'm saying this...

Final Bets.

With real money.

Community bets with real money on their pick on who will win the Slusser Cup.

Loser donates double. Winner donates the initial amount bet.

Don't think there's a platform that facilitates something like that?

wapplew

So they going to record first podcast now.
I hope they give us some behind the scene or making of first podcast video.

Pein

Banned
Alright I'm in for $5, I said I would if they started something and I'm no liar lol. Plus GT was the only site I actually liked and the only gaming podcast I listened to.

Any word if they're making a site? to host their content or is gonna be youtube uploads and twitch only?

Alright I'm in for $5, I said I would if they started something and I'm no liar lol. Plus GT was the only site I actually liked and the only gaming podcast I listened to.

Any word if they're making a site? to host their content or is gonna be youtube uploads and twitch only?

I think they mentioned that a site is possible but not a priority right now

I asked Brad yesterday in the twitch chat before the stream if forums are in the works and he said yes but we have no details at the time. He said Jones has the deets obviously but they still haven't said anything yet.

timmyp53

They should def get some kind of tips/donations thing happening through twitch.

KF gets quite a few tips during C&G live and while it's not that much, every little bit helps and if you stream every day it adds up.

I sent them a direct message on the Patreon about it. Hope they set up tips soon.

I was fiddling with Illustrator during the Pokken stream, made this towards the end, figured I might as well post it here
EDIT: also, yeah, the podcast is being recorded now! hype!
EDIT EDIT: Ian's outclassed my own

Honestly, I prefer yours ;)

If I would change anything, I'd make the font-color like the one on Ian's design and the leaves a lot more saturated.

edit: seeing Ian's design on a grey shirt makes me want some "hard to read shirt"s

Philippo

Does anyone have a link to Kyle's German song?

Also what timezone are they in? I keep loosing the streams cause i don't know when they are on

Why is nobody asking the important question? When can we expect the first Tabletop Adventures episode? I need my fix!

gw3MYmhxEv8T52ow.gif

Ben said possibly next week. Ian already told he will be playing an evil Warlock. It's kinda interesting because if they are seriously roleplaying an evil aligned character can easily destroy a campaing (wether that is a good or bad thing depends I guess) unless he is playing lawful or everyone in the party is evil and have an easy alliance and Ben is running a villain campaing.

KeRaSh

Ben said possibly next week. Ian already told he will be playing an evil Warlock. It's kinda interesting because if they are seriously roleplaying an evil aligned character can easily destroy a campaing (wether that is a good or bad thing depends I guess) unless he is playing lawful or everyone in the party is evil and have an easy alliance and Ben is running a villain campaing.

Aw yiss! Did they talk about who will participate, yet? Huber and Bosman HAVE to be part of it. Seeing as Ian is already in I'd like to see Ellis fill Willems' spot.

So, i sent them the link of the first 3 hours of the premiere stream on patreon. In case they want it. Otherwise, it´ll go up on the SomeGameNews channel, Farisr already has the link.

crimilde

Banned
I can't wait to get home from work today and watch the Pokkén stream.
I'd totally do it right now, but I just got feedback on a customer demo I'm working on and I need to make some changes by tomorrow. Feh.

I can say that Dungeons & Dragons is DEFINITELY happening next week. We're shooting on Saturday. I'm not sure when exactly next week it will get posted but I'll know very soon.

EDIT: What do I have to do to not be a junior?

300 posts or the favour of the mods.

About to hit $30k. Retrospective is back
It most definately will drop below that when Patreon first starts charging but hopefully it will climb back up when they start pumping the other shows out. Retrospectives would take the longest to make anyway so I guess it doesn't really affect it.

wapplew

I can say that Dungeons & Dragons is DEFINITELY happening next week. We're shooting on Saturday. I'm not sure when exactly next week it will get posted but I'll know very soon.

Shooting on this Saturday? Nice.
Are you on the first Podcast?

llehuty

Hmmm, will it be enjoyable for people that didn't watch the first season of TTA? For some reason I never got around watching that...

Tregard

Soothsayer
What time we all thinking for the podcast? Im in GMT so I'm struggling to figure out what is a reasonable time for the podcast to go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom