• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aters

That's why I can't stand Ben at times. He also gets to excited about things for my likening to where it's comes across as a bit annoying/off put by it.

Watch last year's TGS live reaction. That shit is really cringe worthy. I love Ben, but sometimes he just lets the hype take him away. I guess it's more justifiable when now they are a YouTube channel instead of a real "media", but still, too much hype can also put people off.

Ray Down

Banned
Watch last year's TGS live reaction. That shit is really cringe worthy. I love Ben, but sometimes he just lets the hype take him away.

Yup, he can just really get to me at times(my ocd). I still haven't bother with that 3rd episode of Frame Trap about Persona 5 because I'm afraid I'm just going to hate it when they eventually talk about it.

Watch last year's TGS live reaction. That shit is really cringe worthy. I love Ben, but sometimes he just lets the hype take him away. I guess it's more justifiable when now they are a YouTube channel instead of a real "media", but still, too much hype can also put people off.

i literally don't understand this. its okay when huber does it but Ben can't? Just let people be excited jeez

Ben is amazing and I loved that Persona 5 segment. Just FYI some EZA guys read this thread so saying 'I can't stand ______' seems overly personal and mean. Ben especially seems to get affected by the negative jerks.

wmlk

Ben is amazing and I loved that Persona 5 segment. Just FYI some EZA guys read this thread so saying 'I can't stand ______' seems overly personal and mean. Ben especially seems to get affected by the negative jerks.

You're right, which is why my posts were criticisms how he's talking about things instead of attacks on his personality. I wanted that Persona 5 segment to be greater and think it went poorly. I think speeding things up and trying something different would have helped. He could just be tired.

You're right, which is why my posts were criticisms how he's talking about things instead of attacks on his personality. I wanted that Persona 5 segment to be greater and think it went poorly. I think speeding things up and trying something different would have helped. He could just be tired.
What was there to talk about? Nobody has played the game. Ben gave an overview of why he was hyped. To be continued.

Ray Down

Banned

I know Ben and Blood post here.

I really don't think I'm saying anything negative or criticizing Ben I'm not even saying he can't be excited.

If it comes off as negative or anything Ben I'm sorry and I'm just telling you there no negative cogitation/trying to be negative or criticizing you.

I was going to go to bed a couple hours ago, but I just can't stop watching their stream. I can't say how much I love listening to Huber tell his stories. Also, is the Game Sleuth episode from yesterday available in any of the Twitch archives right now? Missed it and really want to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom