• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagram

Not yet, but that's the very first thing I'm going to do once we wrap. Just barely got to watch the 12 minutes of Persona gameplay before our stream started.

Looking forward to the impressions. FFXV is an emotional roller coaster because the marketing showings are so inconsistent.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
This is like the perfect setup to make the sarcastic jaded joke but I'm having too much fun with the podcast :p
Edit: goddamn I was 4 posts to slow, that E3 tempo

Dmax3901

Damiani hasn't gelled with me yet. He's not quite as eloquent as the rest and seems to be needlessly cynical without providing adequate reasoning. Also the gifs and memes during the streams are kinda annoying.

wmlk

Man, Damiani didn't waste a breath and everybody came with great insight. Ben relishes in himself a bit too much.

He knows more about the game than anything else, involve everyone with it! Barely said anything in these 10 minutes.

Man, Damiani didn't waste a breath and everybody came with great insight. Ben relishes in himself a bit too much.

He knows more about the game than anything else, involve everyone with it! Barely said anything in these 10 minutes.

no one else played it, what are they supposed to do? I'm confused

Ray Down

Banned

That's why I can't stand Ben at times. He also gets to excited about things for my likening to where it's comes across as a bit annoying/off put by it.

ito007

Going back to the Zelda discussion... Those reactions to the game were everything I hoped it would be. The game looks amazing to see and now all I want to do is get my hands on it. Glad to see damiani get hyped as that's always a good sign for Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom