• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_R3medy_

Neo Member
They really needs to split this stream up into individual videos for the YouTube channel afterwards. I really want to rewatch so much of this content, but I don't want to have to watch the whole stream to do so.

Bosman looks heartbroken

iZ8raDX.jpg

Appreciating Ben's critique of this more than Damiani's admittedly partially for him one-word "trolling" other things while gushing on Zelda like it was perfect.
Bosman with that Damiani Zelda demo burn lol

Damn this sounds sad. :(
Sounds devastating, I feel like Ben, Huber, and Bosman :(
Not surprised by the thing with learning about the attack in the paper since they said we'd never see it.

Yeah...Tabata has done such a horrible job showing a piece of the game that is a mix of story and game. That shit would have been the first thing Nomura would do.

Uh Damiani, we know we aren't going to be there when the attack happens anymore. We're only going to hear about it.

Not that it doesn't suck we won't be there anymore. :(

Glad KH2.8 sounds good at least.

They really need to lower the volume on Hubers mic. Or put a limiter on it.

Its nice to see him excited and all. But it is painful to our ears due to spikes in volume he causes.

Some people are way too soft so I cant turn my volume too low. But huber is ear shattering loud.

Hey Brandon!

Amazing stream tonight. Just like I think EZA incarnation surpasses GT I'm loving their E3 coverage more than last year.

By not having to deal with the all day stream they can all go to the stuff they really want to check out and have impassioned discussions at the end of the day.

Love it Love it!

DJIzana

It's funny to see what peoples expectations for FFXV are.

At the end of the day, I just want some interesting characters, a cool world to explore (empty or not... I love my open world games) and some good music.

Think Damiani is just riding whatever hype XIV has left.

Fou-Lu

It's a community thread, people can post how the feel when they want weather it be nice, criticism or bad.

Yes, but if you wouldn't say something to someone in person then you probably shouldn't say it is all I ask.

E3 coverage has been awesome Allies! Thanks for doing this and it's so good to see you guys enjoying yourselves. Though the FFXV talk is a bit painful.

They really need to lower the volume on Hubers mic. Or put a limiter on it.

Its nice to see him excited and all. But it is painful to our ears due to spikes in volume he causes.

Some people are way too soft so I cant turn my volume too low. But huber is ear shattering loud.

They need a specific Jones/Huber mic at a lower volume. Hard to watch this late at night (East Coast) when I need to turn my speakers up for Bosman/Bloodworth and then wake up my roommate from Huber/Jones peaks. I love the energy and excitement, I don't want them to act different, just set up the equipment appropriately. Part of the reason I had to turn off the stream early, unfortunately.

My only criticism is don't crunch the show with a downer (FF15).
Hah yea I don't think Brandon thought that's where it was going. Seemed like a good Crunch at the time. Then they ripped everyone's heart out.

Huber at E3 is his element. He was on fire this stream. Loved it. And it was nice to see Kyle finally settle down once the podcast was over.

Ray Down

Banned
Yes, but if you wouldn't say something to someone in person then you probably shouldn't say it is all I ask.

E3 coverage has been awesome Allies! Thanks for doing this and it's so good to see you guys enjoying yourselves. Though the FFXV talk is a bit painful.

I don't bullshit people, tell them how you feel.

I'm not trying to be mean but the just try to be nice comment just got to me, it just came off to me as a way to stop other options or something like that.

But if its not much trouble I can bring it off to PMs if people want this convo to continue cause I can just drop it.

Agreed, it's a rough way to end. Also, a downer needs extra discussion time about hopes for what would help it like Ben did. So it might be good not to end on one for both reasons. I did appreciate Damiani throwing in that carrot at the end though to try and balance it with something good in KH2.8

Loving the EZA coverage.

Slevin

Man this E3 has been absolutely stellar with these guys. So many great moments and Ben and Huber's story telling tonight was just killing me. I've always enjoyed their E3 content when they were at GT but I never thought I'd see them totally eclipse themselves in an independent format. Wonderful work so far Easy Allies!

PepperedHam

I don't bullshit people, tell them how you feel.

I'm not trying to be mean but the just try to be nice commet just got to me, it just came off to me as a way to stop other options or something like that.

But if its not much trouble I can bring it off to PMs.
You can be critical but still be nice. I think he's referring to the way some people phrase their comments. Some of them come off sort of mean spirited. I don't think anyone is trying to stifle criticism, just the way some people go about it.

Wow, if that post show was anything to go by, EZA has EASILY some of the best E3 coverage out there.

That post show was fantastic. Deep dives! Gut reactions! Bombs! Hype! Fear!

Roller-coaster.

Man.

Can't WAIT till tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom