• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJRB

Gold Member
Huber's E3 showfloor video is awesome.

I've been following Giantbomb, Kinda Funny and Easy Allies this E3 and this is the only video I've seen from the floor. Love his enthousiasm, even though VanderBergh is right and he's legit crazy, lol.

ChrisD

I've been following Giantbomb, Kinda Funny and Easy Allies this E3 and this is the only video I've seen from the floor. Love his enthousiasm, even though VanderBergh is right and he's legit crazy, lol.

Watching this now, just got to where he meets Warren Spector. I'm cracking up.

Tsosie

I thought I was finally done with E3, now Blood starts uploading the best e3 impression vids. I guess it is time to delve back in.

jett

D-Member

Nice, gonna check that out.

GiantBomb used to do a floor video for each day, but they stopped doing that last year for some reason, which is too bad.

Thats exactly the three that i follow.

Kyle: "Blood, im going to give you 2 minutes per game"
Bloodworth: "What? No, i need more than that"
Kyle: "Im starting the timer"
Bloodworth: "YOU SPENT AN HOUR TALKING ABOUT ZELDA"

The rest of the crew: "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

hahahaha.

The rest of the crew: "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

hahahaha.
:lol, that was great

UrbanRats

Warren Spector is issuing a restraining order as we speak!

hahahaha.
I'm glad Blood called them out on that.

His segment of games was more unique and interesting than the entirety of the Zelda conversation.

/ducks

Mariolee

Was stalking some of the EasyA's posts after someone linked their GAF accounts on the previous page and found this gem which asked "Would Bosman have the same impact with barebones-to-zero production values?"

I can say with confidence, "definitely not." Good editors are super heroes.

But now that Bosman is doing "Bosman at Home" I would say Kyle is a pretty good editor himself.

mcw

Seeing the latest Huber Syndrome got me thinking about the really important question about E3 that no one is asking...

When Warren Spector visits the Battlefield 1 booth, does that make him a War Inspector?

hahahaha.

I couldn't stop laughing.
And he was right to want more time for his games, he had some great unknowns in there.

Par Score

Good lord I'm spoiled with all of this EZA content, still catching up after the E3 glut.

Frame Trap "Noodles and Broth" segment is just, just... sugoi.

Maiar_m

Discovering the Allies with this E3. Seriously considering Patron despite brokenness now. Very interesting and entertaining coverage and I'm curious to see how it's going to be like outside E3 madness.

Discovering the Allies with this E3. Seriously considering Patron despite brokenness now. Very interesting and entertaining coverage and I'm curious to see how it's going to be like outside E3 madness.

1 dollar gives you Cup of Jones which is pretty great. But if you dont have the money dont sweat, you still get almost all of their stuff.

Permanently A

hahahaha.

Link? Sounds hilarious.

Guaranteed jolly vibes all round. Welcome to the greener side of this valley we call Video Games!

Bosman

GUILTY videogame man
To NeoGAF,
It has come to attention that many of you disagree with my process of consuming pizza, which is to say Crust First. I come here not to apologize, but to challenge my doubters. To understand my position, we must first all acknowledge that the best bite of pizza is the tip of the slice. It therefore stands to reason that this bite should be saved for last.
Think of the weekend. Everybody loves weekends. The strange thing about weekends is that only half of it is the weekend. Sunday is a week beginning, but we rarely think of it that way. After all, why would we start our week off with the best part? What would we have to look forward to?
I understand eating pizza Crust Last may be a more functional option for those with weak fingers, but to me it represents a bleak outlook on life. Crust Last is Weekend First, and I cannot sympathize with the cause.

Slevin

To NeoGAF,
It has come to attention that many of you disagree with my process of consuming pizza, which is to say Crust First. I come here not to apologize, but to challenge my doubters. To understand my position, we must first all acknowledge that the best bite of pizza is the tip of the slice. It therefore stands to reason that this bite should be saved for last.
Think of the weekend. Everybody loves weekends. The strange thing about weekends is that only half of it is the weekend. Sunday is a week beginning, but we rarely think of it that way. After all, why would we start our week off with the best part? What would we have to look forward to?
I understand eating pizza Crust Last may be a more functional option for those with weak fingers, but to me it represents a bleak outlook on life. Crust Last is Weekend First, and I cannot sympathize with the cause.

Kyle oh my god hahaha!!

With your well reasoned and backed up argument, I will have to try this out sometime.

To NeoGAF,
How dare you sir!

I love pizza crust (when it's well made). So to me that is the best part of the pizza and it's me saving it for last.

Though we can't agree Kyle. I think we can all unite against those savages that eat pizza with a fork and knife!!

#CommonGround

Lexad

To NeoGAF,

HAHA, Kyle looking down upon the mortals

To NeoGAF,

I feel enlightened.

Time to buy pizza and try this out ASAP.

Crust last is weekend first

Philippo

To NeoGAF,

I am italian and i'm disgusted by this.
Say farewell to my Patreon pledge sir!
Those money will be better spent on a delicious pizza, eaten from the tip.

brawly

To NeoGAF,

So you eat it in reverse? That's amazing.

I dont get it. Fuck crusts. I patreoned for 5 bucks / month today ! Still, fuck crusts.. I just leave them there or feed them to those animals in the corner (not mine)

Tankard

To NeoGAF,

YES! How can anyone think otherwise? Same goes for all other kinds of food, who is the maniac who saves the worst part for last?
That's why i hate sharing french fries with someone, i see a few really good ones, long, beautiful and healthy and i leave it to the side, and then a reckless person just takes it like it's nothing and then it ruins the experience for me.

To NeoGAF,
Fine Bosman. You win. I'll try it next time I buy a pizza.

In actuality, I probably won't because I usually buy pizza that's thin crust and cut into squares. In which case eating crust first doesn't really matter or seem weird.

To NeoGAF,
I... I can't.
I respected you.

I actually like those middle bites when sometimes the entire rest of the topping comes off and you just have no choice but to take it all in even if you're not ready for it or have enough room in your mouth.

Kind of like Sony's E3 conference.

Kneefoil

To NeoGAF,

First of all, the best bite of pizza is not the tip, but the saucy bit right next to the crust. Even assuming that the tip would be the best part, it is the part of the pizza that cools off the fastest, and pizza is best served warm, so it makes the most sense to start off from the part that cools off first for maximum deliciousness. Not only that, but by eating the crust last, you are less likely to get messy fingers because things get really awkward when you try eating pizza according to the Remarkable Theorem, which is unmistakably the only right way to eat slices of pizza.

Your weekend analogy is also very flawed. Perhaps you've been taught that Sunday is the first day of the week in whatever ass-backwards place you come from, but in most of the world, and according to the International Organization for Standardization, the first day of the week is Monday. Sunday is literally part of the weekend, which I agree is the best part of the week.

Time to face the facts, Bosman: your way of eating pizza is disturbing, it's disgusting, and it's just plain wrong. I hope you take some time to think about this, and ultimately admit to yourself that there is only one correct way to eat pizza: crust last.

Burt

To NeoGAF,

Unfortunately, you've chosen to neglect the Bay-Winkler Satiation Principle in your strategy, which states:

When fulfilling a physical need, both the enjoyment and benefit derived from each action beyond the first diminishes at an exponential rate

Ergo, by saving the tip for the za for the last bite, you cause yourself to derive minimum happiness per slice of za by eating the best piece of the za at the worst possible time, and the worst piece of your za as the bite that you most enjoy.

Vinc

I feel like the tip of the pizza would cool down faster due to its size. Especially with thin crust. I feel like saving it for last decreases the quality of the bite. Part of that quality also comes from the fact that it's hanging off the larger end, there's something satisfying about that.

mcw

I am italian and i'm disgusted by this.
Say farewell to my Patreon pledge sir!
Those money will be better spent on a delicious pizza, eaten from the tip.

Funny you should mention it: I know a guy from Italy and his preferred way to eat pizza is to get a thin-crust pizza, ask them not to slice it, then when the pizza arrives he folds the whole thing up and eats it like a sandwich.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
>Use Smugstone on Backseat Bosman
>Backseat Bosman is evolving into... Backwards Bosman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom