• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami_sama

I've-I've always eaten pizza like Kyle. Never realized how much of a monster I've become. Now I'm Bosman.

aMGGprW.jpg

I must confess I also did it yesterday :'(

I've been silent for too long:

Kyle's pizza eating method is incredibly misguided.

He doesn't take hunger and appetite into account. Yes, I concur that the tip of the pizza IS the best part. But would you fill up on appetizers before the main course? Would you down bread roll after roll KNOWING that a delicious STEAK was on the horizon (zero dawn)?

You're hungry, you just got to your favorite pizza place (shout out to Bexley Pizza Plus), and you're going to throw away that hunger, that THIRST on the crust?!?

No way. You have to EXPERIENCE (that's right) the best part first. You earned it. The WAIT for the pizza is the week, the first bite is the weekend.

To consume the crust first is to sully your pizza eating experience. Crust is the cooldown into the next week. The crust IS Sunday.

Stop eating your pizza out of order, Kyle. It's embarrassing.

Love and WANING Respect.

Servbot24

Banned
I believe in a world where everyone is encouraged to eat pizza as they like, and even experiment with new methods of pizza consumption.

So I can feel superior to everyone else as I eat crust last, the objectively correct way.

Slevin

I had a hard time liking Huber but over E3 I've gotten addicted; he's fantastic isn't he? Currently binge watching Huber Hype.

Michael Huber is a bit of an enigma. I liked him from the very start of his GT days but I can see how people might find his personality disingenuous at first. I mean, how rare is it that someone can be so blithe all the time? Especially the stories he tells of his crazy encounters with industry icons. But then you see his interview with Warren Spector and he does exactly as he described so many times before. And most people that were all talk would've backed down and backpedaled and showed their true colors when Warren doesn't reciprocate Huber's ardor. And Huber just takes it in stride, not skipping a beat, and at the end of the interview you can see Warren start to get into it too. The enthusiasm is infectious once you realize it's coming from a real and harmless place.

trejo

Kyle Bosman just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about pizza consumption (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Fatburger where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over when eating pizza, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the pizza enthusiast public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to subscribe to any of Kyle Bosman's channels, nor will they watch any of his streams. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Kyle has alienated an entire market with this move.

Kyle, publicly apologize and upload a video of yourself eating a slice of pizza tip first or you can kiss your business goodbye.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about pizza consumption (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Fatburger where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over when eating pizza, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the pizza enthusiast public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to subscribe to any of Kyle Bosman's channels, nor will they watch any of his streams. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Kyle has alienated an entire market with this move.

Kyle, publicly apologize and upload a video of yourself eating a slice of pizza tip first or you can kiss your business goodbye.
lP0yNva.gif

BowieZ

Banned
Loved Huber and the gang's infectious childlike joy throughout E3.

Disappointed they Tim Tam Slammed white chocolate Tim Tams though.

I really appreciate how they've doled out coverage into concentrated fragments. Organized and just the right amount per subject. Great format!

Wiggy

Wow, I was really surprised looking at those persona/ffxv youtube comments.I had no idea there was fierce jrpg rivalry like there is fps rivalry (cod vs battlefield).

Vexidus

I've absolutely loved the E3 coverage from these guys. The whole crew is genuine and likeable and I'm interested in their opinions. Really refreshing to see and I keep coming back for more. Keep it up guys!

Wow, I was really surprised looking at those persona/ffxv youtube comments.I had no idea there was fierce jrpg rivalry like there is fps rivalry (cod vs battlefield).

FFXV defense force is real. I hope the game comes together and is great but no one can deny it has had poor showings.

Ray Down

Banned

Well both fan bases can be pretty bad from my experience and since for some reason there has to be a debate on which willi better, of course it would be bad.

mcw

Tried the reverse pizza.

Nope nope nope

Didn't like it at all

Technically a reverse pizza is a pizza that only has toppings at the edges, and the center part is just a big crust dome. It's the pizza that you want to eat at the end of the day, right before you retire to a bed of steel spikes.

Hasney

Well both fan bases can be pretty bad from my experience and since for some reason there has to be a debate on which willi better, of course it would be bad.

I honestly haven't seen much from Persona fans attacking FFXV fans for their opinions. Got any links?

I honestly haven't seen much from Persona fans attacking FFXV fans for their opinions. Got any links?

there is likely a much bigger crossover of fans among Persona fans. FF reaches a far bigger audience and I'd say a sizable portion of that does not care for and may not have even heard of Persona unfortunately.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Weren't we supposed to get Game Sleuth today?

For me the date is tomorrow according to their site.
http://easyallies.com/#!/
-----------------------
I've been thinking about what Persona 5 content people would want when it hits next year beyond the review? I mean lots of people won't have played it yet and will be very careful about spoilers + it's probably a damn long game so people might only be able to return weeks/months after it released to any spoiler related content.
And for spoiler discussion everyone partaking has to have played it so that could be difficult in itself(although that in itself could be nice so people have a time buffer to play it).

Only thing that comes to my mind a really in depth look at all the systems?

Yo this is good lol

llehuty

For me the date is tomorrow according to their site.
http://easyallies.com/#!/
-----------------------
I've been thinking about what Persona 5 content people would want when it hits next year beyond the review? I mean lots of people won't have played it yet and will be very careful about spoilers + it's probably a damn long game so people might only be able to return weeks/months after it released to any spoiler related content.
And for spoiler discussion everyone partaking has to have played it so that could be difficult in itself(although that in itself could be nice so people have a time buffer to play it).

Only thing that comes to my mind a really in depth look at all the systems?
I think they could do a spoilercast without a problem, even if it would mean it gets made a couple of months after the game is released.

Kind of like the Dark Souls 3 video, which it's coming at some point.

Par Score

This is beautiful.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
I think they could do a spoilercast without a problem, even if it would mean it gets made a couple of months after the game is released.

Oh, no question, and given how much a good chunk of them seem to be into Persona I think it will happen, although chances are not necessarily close to release, but that wasn't what I was thinking of. I was more like curious about what types of content for Persona 5 close to when it hits people would be interested in beyond the review?

Like personally if I hadn't played it by then I'd probably be on media blackout. Feels like you can't go too wild?
Like to me the most interesting content you could make around Persona 5 feels like content that only makes sense for people that already completed the game? Maybe I'm wrong, like the thing I'm thinking of I wouldn't touch "Endurance Run" type of content if I hadn't played the game.

Phew, done setting up all the clip-outs. They'll go up over the rest of the evening, then tomorrow will be wide open for Game Sleuth.
Good work, thanks! It's definitely way easier to share that way, although really personally I would have been fine with the time stamps but it feels like lots of people get intimidated by long videos and get paralysis making them unable to use the time stamps ~_~(even among my friends).
It's really weird even when I give them a link that goes to the exact time they get overwhelmed.

Hasney

There might be a problem; how ducking stacked February is. For Honour on the same day, Horizon 2 weeks later if people haven't finished it and there's sure to be more.

Sniper Elite 4 is on the 14th too... I love that series but they have to move it.

J-Skee

Phew, done setting up all the clip-outs. They'll go up over the rest of the evening, then tomorrow will be wide open for Game Sleuth.

I feel bad for asking this now since you've put in so much work already, but are there plans to do Best of E3 awards or do you guys just wanna pass out for the next week?

And thank you for AMAZING E3 coverage!

I feel bad for asking this now since you've put in so much work already, but are there plans to do Best of E3 awards or do you guys just wanna pass out for the next week?

And thank you for AMAZING E3 coverage!

We've got some more E3 leftovers, but no one's really talked about doing awards.

Mikey Jr.

E3 was really successful for eza. I think they really got their name out there.

They got a bunch of new patrons, bunch of new youtube subs, and their reaction vids are some of the highest viewed on their channel. This was a really great boost for them, and gave them a ton of extra exposure.

Plus their live streams were hitting 7k+. I don't think I have ever seen that on gt.

Also, for game sleuth, I think we should have a separate thread. That video is worth it. Really well done.

They got a bunch of new patrons, bunch of new youtube subs, and their reaction vids are some of the highest viewed on their channel. This was a really great boost for them, and gave them a ton of extra exposure.

Plus their live streams were hitting 7k+. I don't think I have ever seen that on gt.

Also, for game sleuth, I think we should have a separate thread. That video is worth it. Really well done.

Yeah, their youtube bump was really impressive. Hopefully they can convert a bunch of the new subs into patrons.

Yea. Their stream counts were higher than anything they've done GT or EZA. It was nuts. And good bumps all around. I also think Brandon/Kyle doing their thing with other outlets was a big help too.

I second the idea of a thread for Game sleuth when it hits tomorrow.

Also thanks Blood for all your work this weekend! Even though I saw it all live I keep going back to various videos to rewatch them (except that spoiler filled TLG :p)

mcw

That actually might be an interesting thing to do as the focus of an EZA podcast in the next few weeks. It could be done the same week that the Community Comments thread goes up, and that would allow there to be a podcast focusing on EZA's E3 favorites followed by the community's E3 favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom