• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Skee

It seems like Dark Souls III will not only be the first official Easy Allies review, but it will (hopefully) hit embargo along with everyone else.

GET READY!!!

YESSS!!!

EDIT: Speaking of podcasts, when does it go up today? I've been on pins & needles all day.

sora87

It seems like Dark Souls III will not only be the first official Easy Allies review, but it will (hopefully) hit embargo along with everyone else.

GET READY!!!

Umbasa!

I had a thought of their sub image on their twitch just being the shenmue trailer petal drop and the sub's name when it falls, that'd be cool

Hasney

Actually given me an idea for the OP, as long as my shitty not-paying-for-Photoshop-GIMP-is-good-enough skills are good enough.

Yeah, my skills are as shit as I thought, but a good timewaster while next door is was being loud as fuck and a few Slayer songs played with my speaker and subwoofer against the wall, so OH WELL.

Bt31Zk3.png

timmyp53

Going to bed again, so podcast should be up while I sleep. One more time, would be awesome if someone made a thread I think:

EASY ALLIES PODCAST

Happening this very week! They'll be recorded Tuesdays, up on Patreon on Wednesday and up for everyone on YouTube and (hopefully) iTunes Friday.

Out of courtesy for non-pledgers, please keep all podcast discussion spoiler tagged if talking about it in this thread. Feel free to make a seperate thread for each podcast and we can discuss it there without the need to tag. I'll try and do it, but I'm British so timezones may not align and all that.

I don't really see the use of spoiler tags within the actually thread. OP title should be enough.

Hasney

If I pay for the patreon 5$ tier, is there a way to get the podcast on a podcast manager 2 days early, or do I have to listen to it on a browser like a savage?

You can download it, but I don't think there's any private podcast tracker so they won't be able to do that.

If the audio version doesn't go up, based on the first Patreon video, it'll likely be an unlinked YouTube video, so you could also run it through a YT to MP3 converter.

I don't really see the use of spoiler tags within the actually thread. OP title should be enough.

In a separate thread for this week's podcast, totally. I meant if discussion just happened here if noone made a thread.

Hasney

Oh they already played Monopoly? Where can I watch that? :O

Archiving wasn't turned on at firsr, but someone kn this very thread recorded it and has reached out to EZA to see if they want it, or if not, the dude that's been archiving all the streams to upload it.

The board setup is as good as the game.

Kasper

106 dollars until 30k. Now, if they can reach that and go beyond it with another 3-4k, then there should hopefully be a good chance of staying above 30k even after the first month potential drop off.

Love the board. I'd love for them to do another monopoly stream where they're not feeling the pressure to end the game. There was to much people throwing the game to move on.

Do it in a month or so with the same board on a group stream.

And now all this ds3 chatter had me thinking of moving from my ps4 pre order to PC. I should be able to run it on PC just fine. I wouldn't mind 30 FPS on ps4 if it's solid. But it sounds to be worse than bloodborne which isn't sounding good. I'll wait a week or so before deciding. But I could go PC and steamlink with DS4

Kasper

Love the board. I'd love for them to do another monopoly stream where they're not feeling the pressure to end the game. There was to much people throwing the game to move on.

Honestly, the game was over the moment Ben did the worst trade I have ever witnessed in Monopoly. Brad already had an immense amount of properties that had almost everyone locked out of getting monopolies, and that trade then cost him very little and gave him the keys to the kingdom as well as cash so that he was safe and sound, even if he happened to land on Ben's monopoly.

Vinc

First episode of the GT Time successor INCOMING for people who pledged 5 or more bucks a month!

SO HYPED.

Have any of them said when the podcast goes up? I had assumed it would have been this morning.

Ian just said on stream that Brandon is working on it right now and exporting it as we speak! They said it'd be posted Wednesday evenings.

Woffls

Finally got around to pledging. Only $10 for now, but we'll see how it goes.

e: Ah man, they only get 75% of the amount I pay due to VAT and (presumably) Patreon fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom