• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axass

After RPG Maker crashed, deleting his "Bosman dates the Deli girl" RPG quest:

"Bosman died the way he lived his life, as an error"

- Ian Hinck (23/03/2016)

Damn, was writing an exam so I missed the 30k hype. Good for them though, the pace at which the Patreon continues to grow this long after its launch is pretty crazy.

I imagine it will get another spike when the shows start coming out. Wonder how high it will get.

timmyp53

First week is going to be rough no doubt but I'm hoping they set up some good timetables for content/show releases everyday. Consistency will be important and keep the fanbase happy.

Ian's stream down now it is time for Huber and PVZ2!

Also did anyone catch Ben's test? lol

XoYgHyi.gif

VanWinkle

First week is going to be rough no doubt but I'm hoping they set up some good timetables for content/show releases everyday. Consistency will be important and keep the fanbase happy.

That's what I'm hoping for. Right now I'm just in this "what's going on" phase. Very early days but hoping we'll get a firm schedule going soon.

The long term pledge average will continue to decline, but this is good for a start. I expect some of the higher donor pledges to drop to lower tiers over the first few months, but the patreon should hopefully balance that with a steady trickle of low tier pledges.

After the initial first month drop, it should be pretty steady. I think it trends up more than down in the long haul.

New patreon post they did some shopping today
"Streams and shows are about to sound a lot better. Thanks to your support, we're just going to keep building from here.
(salutes)
Thank you Allies!"
17021394598043287593.jpg

DKHF

New patreon post they did some shopping today
"Streams and shows are about to sound a lot better. Thanks to your support, we're just going to keep building from here.
(salutes)
Thank you Allies!"
17021394598043287593.jpg
Nice, hopefully the podcast goes up soon. And it's a shame they recorded it before the new supposed NX photos surfaced, though they already have a lot to cover.

So confirmed in twitch chat from Blood but the only one full time for EZA is Brandon. So if anyone was wondering who exactly was and wasn't

LycanXIII

So confirmed in twitch chat from Blood but the only one full time for EZA is Brandon. So if anyone was wondering who exactly was and wasn't

Yeah, he mentioned on Toy Box Tuesday that he will always continue to do EZA.

Nice, hopefully the podcast goes up soon. And it's a shame they recorded it before the new supposed NX photos surfaced, though they already have a lot to cover.

They did hit the goal for a second podcast. :p

That makes sense. I hope everyone else is able to find work on the side and have time to do EZA until it grows to a point that more can be full time.

Tankard

That makes sense. I hope everyone else is able to find work on the side and have time to do EZA until it grows to a point that more can be full time.

...They kinda have to now?

With so much content promised because of reaching the goals, i don't see how they can keep their day jobs for long, unless the commitment to EZA will be sparse.

LycanXIII

...They kinda have to now?

With so much content promised because of reaching the goals, i don't see how they can keep their day jobs for long, unless the commitment to EZA will be sparse.

Each one doing one show a week and streaming one night isn't really too much work, depending on the production/editing of their shows.

Tankard

Must be Nice is an inside joke. They even have "Must Be Nice" merch for patrons to choose.

Each one doing one show a week and streaming one night isn't really too much work, depending on the production/editing of their shows.

It does take time, their shows are very creative, which requires time to write and produce and also requires some good editing.

All i'm saying is that the support they thought they would have would be good to take things slow, now they have a lot of things to produce and people to please.

James93

It makes sense but is concerning at the same time. The fact they raised 30k a month is amazing but now the bar is set far higher than they expected it to be. They have loyal fans but it will be interesting how much fans are going to expect.

It makes sense but is concerning at the same time. The fact they raised 30k a month is amazing but now the bar is set far higher than they expected it to be. They have loyal fans but it will be interesting how much fans are going to expect.

I expect the fanbase is willing to give them some time to get on their feet. Clearly this is moving faster than they expected so they have a lot of work to do before things get into a rhythm.

VanWinkle

Yeah I feel like, because it's gone so much higher, they need to reconsider their approach, instead of just continue on like they were getting much less.

wiibomb

At this (patreon) pace, I expect them to focus full time on EZA in the next months, now that the support is constantly increasing may be they can focus on EZA for a living.

And yeah, it's kinda concerning to me that they have these much goals achieved and most of them are not focusing full time on this, I really hope they can get everything done without much problem

At this (patreon) pace, I expect them to focus full time on EZA in the next months, now that the support is constantly increasing may be they can focus on EZA for a living.

And yeah, it's kinda concerning to me that they have these much goals achieved and most of them are not focusing full time on this, I really hope they can get everything done without much problem

Well I don't think any of them have jobs yet either lol so they can still be pretty active.

Also I think Brandon will start bringing them in one at a time for a full time basis.

Vinc

I expect the fanbase is willing to give them some time to get on their feet. Clearly this is moving faster than they expected so they have a lot of work to do before things get into a rhythm.

I instantly pledged as soon as I woke up and saw the news without even reading the description. I was honestly fully expecting nothing the first month, then maybe some streams the second and perhaps a podcast recorded over Skype or something. I got my money's worth on the first DAY as far as I'm concerned.

Vinc

Blood also mentioned that he wasn't sure, but he thinks the 50K milestone might just be enough to bring everyone on board full time. I think it's very much achievable. All of you out there who are on the fence but thinking of jumping in, do it if you can afford it! It feels good, you'll see :D

Mikey Jr.

Blood also mentioned that he wasn't sure, but he thinks the 50K milestone might just be enough to bring everyone on board full time. I think it's very much achievable. All of you out there who are on the fence but thinking of jumping in, do it if you can afford it! It feels good, you'll see :D

Man....I don't know. 50k.

The highest Patreon is 37k. 50k consistently every month is asking a lot from the community to be honest.

luchadork

i dont see how they couldnt hit that with the patreon money plus sponsored content?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom