• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

eFKac

Ahhhh Kyle. You had it! but your TET addiction got you in the end.

I take credit for today's high score run, I suggested doing the well on the left and boom over 250k at 100 lines!

he switched to the right really quick but whatever

Karu

Havent seen the stream yet, but plan to through him a couple of bucks for the game either way. Hyped for the YT upload :p

Karu

Also quite a few small group streams, yeah! Makes the SMTIV grind even more fun, ha! (not much of a grind, but certainly not the pinnacle of variety)

jett

D-Member
Bosman vs Wozniak is kinda fascinating.

And what's this I hear about a Bruce Lee stream? Do they mean the C64 game?

Conezays

Nah, OG XBox game. Kyle needed some dreaming equipment to get it working, hut then got addicted to Pokepark

Last one was Sunday I believe, so maybe tomorrow?

My understanding was that there would be two due to the one posted on Saturday being an insight into reviews, not a regular one.

Honestly, didn't care him bring up Zelda in every game of the show discussion they were talking about or maybe more so in how he did it.

I'm sitting there going "Sweet! Zelda! A series I care about... oh he has all the opposite opinions" :p

I just enjoy listening to this group talk about games, even if it's games I don't care about or opinions I disagree with. As a Nintendo/PC junkie if I can sit through every podcast and find conversations about Battlefield 1 interesting, I think you guys can stomach a Zelda rant.

Finally (finally) started watching Tabletop. What's up with them rolling 20s all the time? Please nerf.

Lars had grain.

Lars had grain. Law has grain.

After all the complaining about Damiani this week I gotta say I rather enjoyed his everything through Nintendos lens outlook. Thought it was hilarious actually. It's a slow news week in July people, let them have fun and go long with segments.

Damiani un-recuse yourself from the podcast, just don't take 8 minutes to answer a question with LoL again.

LewieP

Dunno what people's problem was with Damiani on the podcast. I thought he was hilarious.

I love that he's just a massive really passionate nerd. It's not just for show, you can see he's genuinely got these strongly held convoluted opinions. I can totally relate to that, and it fits in the dynamic with the rest of the personalities really well.

yup Damiani is great on the podcast and had me rolling during Kyle's trial. Sooo glad to have him back. I feel hurt for him with all the needlessly mean-spirited comments.

Damiani was the funniest thing in the trial video, but I'll agree with the sentiment that he is mostly insufferable in the latest podcast episode. I'm not too familiar with him since I got into GameTrailers in a big way after he left (although I do remember seeing him in a Bonus Round video or two years ago), but he appears to be an unapologetic Nintendo fanboy. There's nothing wrong with being a fan, but he's straight up a fanboy, and he did little to hide it throughout that video.

And don't even get me started on the LoL thing. Good grief.

Massa

The PSP was robbed in that podcast. Amazing little machine that doesn't get the credit it deserves in some circles, people even act like it was a huge failure and not a device that sold about as many units as the Xbox 360 and PS3.

The PSP was robbed in that podcast. Amazing little machine that doesn't get the credit it deserves in some circles, people even act like it was a huge failure and not a device that sold about as many units as the Xbox 360 and PS3.

And unlike the PS3, PSP actually made money for Sony.

Kasper

Brandon regarding the community video said:
Ben and I are shooting for the first of August next month for the next episode.

I wonder if that means the community video for next month will get edited by Ben. Would be a good one to practice on, as he could spend the entire month of July tinkering with it while he learns how to properly edit, rather than feel rushed with getting an edit done for a review.

Ray Down

Banned

It was also Sony first foray into handhelds, remember this was the company that came in this race and beat Nintendo 2 gens in a row with their consoles and completely dominated with the only 2 consoles at the time to sell over a 100 million. Of course it was a big deal, more so than Twilight Princess IMO.

sora87

PSP was the shit, so many good JRPGs and other unique stuff. Plus say what you want about the UMD films but they were great for when you had to travel far back then.

Visceir

Kinda wish the Allies would have done a fun video on Pokemon Go, a game that is best played out and about and wouldn't require an office space. Just turn it into a fun bit rather than serious coverage about the nuts and bolts.

But during BvsW Kyle already said that he deleted the game, haha.

Is Damiani really one of those people who irrationally dislikes Wind Waker? Is toon Link not 'cool' enough? That seems more odd that Kyle dissing LTTP.

ST2K

Is Damiani really one of those people who irrationally dislikes Wind Waker? Is toon Link not 'cool' enough? That seems more odd that Kyle dissing LTTP.

I find it fascinating we've gotten to a place where disliking Wind Waker is more sacreligious than disliking A Link to the Past.

I have massive respect towards Damiani's skills in creating interesting content shows like with pop fiction and the amount of research that goes into it, I just don't really enjoy Damiani's on screen presence during podcasts as unlike the other allies, he still hasn't gotten comfortable with expressing an onscreen personality or give an insight into anything so far.

I like him but I prefer to see the other allies that need more screen time like Brad, Don, Bloodworth and Huber for the podcasts as I feel that they're not on as much as I would like them to be.

I have massive respect towards Damiani's skills in creating interesting content shows like with pop fiction and the amount of research that goes into it, I just don't really enjoy Damiani's on screen presence during podcasts as unlike the other allies, he still hasn't gotten comfortable with expressing an onscreen personality or give an insight into anything so far.

I like him but I prefer to see the other allies that need more screen time like Brad, Don, Bloodworth and Huber for the podcasts as I feel that they're not on as much as I would like them to be.
Huber is on a ton of their podcasts doe lol. Frame Trap regular and certainly not a rarity on EZA pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom