• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spman2099

This stream is really not doing it for me. Way, WAY too much yelling and subscriber song shit. It's like watching Twitch Stream #1343. I know shit sells because Youtube and Twitch skew teen/younger, but EZA really should be above this.

I think they may need to have a discussion about subscriber recognition in the future. It is nice to give recognition, but that kind of thing can be a little distracting (the Maximilian stream can often be a little difficult to watch because of that stuff). Though it may not be as much of a problem when they are more established; we will have to see.

Beyond that, the rest of your criticism seems to be that they are enjoying themselves. That... is sorta who they are. It is also why so many people are supporting them.

The "shit sells" and "should be above this" comments seem unnecessarily hostile and cynical.

I think it's best to consolidate everything onto one channel.

People are more than capable of filtering out what content they care for and what content they don't.

I do think though that Twitch related content should stay on twitch. But there is no need for two youtube channels.

The archive system in twitch works reasonable well and it's easy enough to follow.

Kind of a unrelated question - maybe a little personal, but I wonder if there is a "boss" or 'editor in chief.' Or is everything split evenly between the nine of them?

fastmower

This stream is really not doing it for me. Way, WAY too much yelling and subscriber song shit. It's like watching Twitch Stream #1343. I know shit sells because Youtube and Twitch skew teen/younger, but EZA really should be above this.
You must not be a fan, because their group streams are always like this...fun and jolly!

So Ben's gonna be playing the English version of Dark Souls 3 come this Thursday. Is that through the xbox live thing where if you get the japanese version you can can also download the english version with it?

Achire

I think they may need to have a discussion about subscriber recognition in the future. It is nice to give recognition, but that kind of thing can be a little distracting (the Maximilian stream can often be a little difficult to watch because of that stuff). Though it may not be as much of a problem when they are more established; we will have to see.

Beyond that, the rest of your criticism seems to be that they are enjoying themselves. That... is sorta who they are. It is also why so many people are supporting them.

The "shit sells" and "should be above this" comments seem unnecessarily hostile and cynical.

You're right, one should always stay constructive and that was uncalled for. plasmawave's comment on the mics is spot on. I need to turn up the volume if I want to hear what Ben's saying, but doing that makes Ian's singing and yelling worse than it is.

jbluzb

I agree with one channel for all the content. gamespot/machinima spams my subscriber list with random videos and I can check all the content I would like to see. Playlist is also available for easier navigation.

There is no need to split up the audience just like GT before.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I wouldn't like it if they divide or split channels for content. At the end of the day is all games and should be together. As some of you guys have said, these are growing pains, when they have more content, it won't seem as if the streams are spamming as much. Plus it would prevent the splitting of the community which is probably not good at this point (or any point at all).

Anyway, the group stream is awesome. I love the subscriber song.

Corpekata

Banned
How would he know what "up to 60%" is without playing it beforehand?

There's NDAed sections. Angry Joe's channel has it and everytime they stream it they title it "streaming up to NDAed part" so there's some facts sheets floating around about what they can't do.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
That hard cut. Huber looked a bit serious in the end there.

My only complaint with the group streams is that it can be hard to hear the people in the back.

Otherwise they're fantastic.

A+++ will watch again

That stream was the trolliest troll stream that ever trolled. Loved it

And yea. Getting a second mic for the back row would really help. But man the group streams shows why I love this crew. The way they just play off each other, and mess around is great. You can tell they actually enjoy hanging out doing things like this.

That don story of what he's been up to was so crazy. I so want it to be true

Also,I look forward to the emotes

Now Ben. When do we get the return of the Mario RPG stream. It needs to return!

Burt

Yeah, that was an A+ stream.

Didn't know they were so high up the iTunes charts, crazy stuff. Congrats!

And yeah, would love if they could work multi-person JRPG streams back into the lineup.

wiibomb

I loooved the stream, but they really need something for that audio, without headphones I could barely understand them and I often got lost when I got them on TV.

More and better mics? I believe so

That stream was the trolliest troll stream that ever trolled. Loved it

And yea. Getting a second mic for the back row would really help. But man the group streams shows why I love this crew. The way they just play off each other, and mess around is great. You can tell they actually enjoy hanging out doing things like this.

That don story of what he's been up to was so crazy. I so want it to be true

Also,I look forward to the emotes

The Mario RPG stream will definitely return but I don't know when. It's not a priority only because we're trying to get every other show off the ground. Once the dust settles I'm sure we'll pick it back up right away.

The Mario RPG stream will definitely return but I don't know when. It's not a priority only because we're trying to get every other show off the ground. Once the dust settles I'm sure we'll pick it back up right away.

Could we get you to do a Persona 3 or 4 playthrough with one of the EZA members who hasn't played them yet in preparation for 5? I think a Twosome persona stream would be pretty jolly^^

Burt

S29jw1k.gif

Naythan

I know everyone is invested but some of y'all need to chill about analyzing every little thing from a business perspective. Remember to actually take time to enjoy the content and not obsess over its potential views!

luchadork

I know everyone is invested but some of y'all need to chill about analyzing every little thing from a business perspective. Remember to actually take time to enjoy the content and not obsess over its potential views!

man, i was entitled before i put in $10.

jbluzb

I hope for 34k by March 31 will be possible as Table Top Adventures is back! Bring more people and 2nd podcast is live. getting your patreon pledge benefits in advance before actual payment :D

I hope for 34k by March 31 will be possible as Table Top Adventures is back! Bring more people and 2nd podcast is live. getting your patreon pledge benefits in advance before actual payment :D

I think they can pull in about 88 USD by then^^ Glad to see it still going up before April! I thought 31K was kind of the ceiling after the first few days, but they have been moving right along^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom