• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my shirt

DjTbUbh.jpg

Just a few words to all at EasyAllies:

I am enjoying your game streams immensely and they are brilliant company when I am working. I also look forward to the other content you come up with once you are all clear in what you can do. Your enthusiasm and bright outlook towards gaming is always appreciated.

PS: It is great to have the podcast back too.

Visceir

Would be cool if they did 45 min segmets of games if they did a multi-hour group stream.

Kinda hoping Ian would do something with the Hyper Light Drifter guys again for Easy Update right now that the game is super relevant.

Tsosie

Yeah, the group stream was fantastic. I do not normally watch let's plays, but I though I would give this a chance. I am hooked and hope to be there every Tuesday night.

Hubble

I have to say I'm not a fan of Twitch streams. I subscribed to EZA anyway to support. I really wanted their content material but I may have changed my mind. Yesterday's group stream was fantastic. It was fun and not your typical stream. The group stream definitely sets it apart from other streams. It was a fun jolly dynamic with everyone hanging out and bullshitting. It was fun, and actually entertaining. Keep up the group streams! It's more exciting than watching one person play like Kyle's Monday stream.

Hasney

I have to say I'm not a fan of Twitch streams. I subscribed to EZA anyway to support. I really wanted their content material but I may have changed my mind. Yesterday's group stream was fantastic. It was fun and not your typical stream. The group stream definitely sets it apart from other streams. It was a fun jolly dynamic with everyone hanging out and bullshitting. It was fun, and actually entertaining. Keep up the group streams! It's more exciting than watching one person play like Kyle's Monday stream.

Yeah, the game is totally secondary in the group streams. It may as well be the fastest and loosest Man Ups Nights with a game being played at the same time.

I am totally using "squirt me a Tweet" in the future.

Dont hate on Dumb Game Monday

Of course the group being together is going to be better :p It's why we supported their comeback

Tankard

Their group stream last night was really amazing, they were having a lot of fun discussing all sorts of stuff. I know this is uncharted teritory for many EZA fans, but i wish they had a show to talk about other stuff like films etc, they make it entertaining their own way.

My 2 cents, I wish they'd do more 2-4 person streams even if that came at the expense of having much less solo streams. I feel that's when they are at their best, but it's obviously more difficult to arrange. While i enjoy the Tuesday group stream much more than the solos, it can also be a bit much trying to hear the entirety of the group.

Whatever, I'm immensely enjoying the new content they've put out so far and i'm mostly here just for the shows anyways as i'm on east coast time and their streams are usually just starting up by the time i'm trying to go to sleep. Real excited to see what they have coming next!

My 2 cents, I wish they'd do more 2-4 person streams even if that came at the expense of having much less solo streams. I feel that's when they are at their best, but it's obviously more difficult to arrange. While i enjoy the Tuesday group stream much more than the solos, it can also be a bit much trying to hear the entirety of the group.

I feel the same way.
For me it's more about their dynamic as a group, or even just two people.
Take the TrackMania stream: it was great to have Brandon there reading chat and interacting or just talking about stuff while Blood was on the tracks.
I think the other solo streams would be much more entertaining with at least one other person there.

Honestly the actual games they are playing are not as important at that classic EZ-going vibe (for me).

sora87

I wish that too, but you have to think about them traveling to other people's houses then traveling home late at night, it simply might not be doable for most of them through the week

El-Suave

Their group stream last night was really amazing, they were having a lot of fun discussing all sorts of stuff. I know this is uncharted teritory for many EZA fans, but i wish they had a show to talk about other stuff like films etc, they make it entertaining their own way.

They had a show talking about Game of Thrones on GT for a while, they could bring that back when the new season starts and see how it's received.

Tankard

They had a show talking about Game of Thrones on GT for a while, they could bring that back when the new season starts and see how it's received.

Yep, they also had a two part video on Star Wars: The Force Awakens that i really enjoyed. I hope they do more of that stuff in the future.

wiibomb

Editorial updates on what's going on, some hot takes and possibly pushups/squats.

No I'm not joking, unless they were on last nights stream.

I was laughing yesterday when they said this, but I would actually find it really funny if they do so...

I'm watching/listening to the replay of last night's group stream and it just makes me smile. And I'm at work. So you know that's something special. I can't believe they are singing the Muppet Babies theme.

timmyp53

@TrailerJones
Finishing the second episode of our podcast ASAP today, then shooting and cutting the first Cup of Jones (with updates on other EZA shows
So is this going to be normal schedule ?

Thursday Podcast release for patrons and then public release saturday?

And what about the 2nd podcast?...

I don't know if it's smart to release the content over the weekend.

Thores

Podcast is probably going to be Wednesday night, since Brandon doesn't have to read as many names. Public release Friday.

Hasney

Well that was the plan last time too.

And they're not in the swing of it yet, they don't even have a decent PC for encoding so Wednesday it is.

Man Ups was every Saturday and did just fiiiiinnneee. I'd love for weekend content.

Well we will see. If it's at like 10 Pacific time though it's basically Thursday for me.

Sounds about right, GT Time was Thursdays but I always watched it Friday morning. Doubt it would be any different.

wiibomb

Sounds about right, GT Time was Thursdays but I always watched it Friday morning. Doubt it would be any different.

this was the same for me, so if they release it at night, I would save it for friday morning anyway, I like to hear podcasts while I work

Shang

Watching the Trackmania stream now-- Bloodworth said that there would be a separate channel for streams, but now the streams are on the main channel. Did that change, or are they just waiting until all of their shows are in order?

Hasney

Watching the Trackmania stream now-- Bloodworth said that there would be a separate channel for streams, but now the streams are on the main channel. Did that change, or are they just waiting until all of their shows are in order?

Pretty sure he would have said they're not doing that because they know how bad things are with two channels? He's already pretty much said that here and on YouTube coments.

sora87

I don't know if it's smart to release the content over the weekend.

I'd be aiming for something like

Cup of Jones Monday
Huber's show and Kyle's showTuesday
Easy Allies Podcast Wednesday
Tabletop Thursday
Easy Update Friday
Second podcast Saturday

Spreading content out for mostly every day will be good plus the stream archives.

timmyp53

You really like to complain. Give them time to get into the swing of things.
Just voicing my concerns but ok...

Cup of Jones Monday
Tabletop Thursday
Easy Update Friday
Second podcast Saturday

Spreading content out for mostly every day will be good plus the stream archives.
This.

I'd like to try the streams too but the times are ridiculous for me but that's probably not something that could change due to several reasons.

Tankard

Cup of Jones Monday
Tabletop Thursday
Easy Update Friday
Second podcast Saturday

I kinda hoped they would keep the podcast on thursdays because you cover basically the most news over the week. Kinda Funny guys record their podcast on monday and they are always complaining how news happen after they did it, well, the earliest in the week the most you will miss and then talk over some old news the next week.

mishakoz

Just voicing my concerns but ok...

Yeah, like it or not this is a collaboration with the community and we are invested in seeing EZA succeed. Feedback and analysis is fine, I agree we need to let them "get into the swing" however this beginning part is the most critical part of the operation for the time being.

We all want them to succeed. I want to see a concrete schedule very soon, hopefully starting next week. Then better production value and faster editing times so that the podcast goes up at a certain time reliably. GT Time used to always be "sometime" thursday night and I don't think that is a strong strategy, people like consistency.

sora87

I kinda hoped they would keep the podcast on thursdays because you cover basically the most news over the week. Kinda Funny guys record their podcast on monday and they are always complaining how news happen after they did it, well, the earliest in the week the most you will miss and then talk over some old news the next week.

Very true but at the end of the day there's never a good day to do a news podcast, you're always gonna miss out on something probably. Wednesday's a good day to allow a window of exclusivity for patreons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom