• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagram

So it is on his channel and not EZA, or this isn't the show he's going to put on EZA and there's going to be a different one. I'm confused now.

That theme song rules.

Bosman said that EZA will host his new series in a playlist.

EDIT: Good episode by the way. I feel like for a casual show he's put in a lot of effort.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Is the name "Final Bosman" owned by Defy, or cold Kyle use it?

As someone that wants EZA to be a bigger success then it already is, especially long term, it is weird to have Bosman at Home on his personal YT channel. Though if at any moment he can get into a full time gig and the show would cease to exist then I see why he didn't do it as part of EZA and create the expectation it will be a weekly show that would live on in perpetuity.

That said I can't wait to see more of these guys. Tabletop Escapades was amazing. That Emperor Dread part had me cracking up. Ian calling Huber out on having an Emperor Ben has no idea exists in the world Ben literally created lol

Tankard

Ok, i don't understand the idea of putting their biggest show outside the EZA channel, like, really really makes no sense, i thought they changed their mind and was going to be available on EZA?

This is not a good move guys, you need to promote your channel.

Hasney

Ok, i don't understand the idea of putting their biggest show outside the EZA channel, like, really really makes no sense, i thought they changed their mind and was going to be available on EZA?

It's Bosmans call and this is the one he made.

mrqs

Me too. I understand that can be pressure from patreons, but man, doing everything in one channel alone is way smarter. They should not segregate the fanbase.

He could easily do that show on EZA by himself and say that's a casual thing, it wans't even on the patreon's milestones. I don't know, may he got plans of doing some other things and build his own channel?

Either way, loved it. Feels like the old show, his opinions are what really matter the most.

walterspleen

Neo Member
Bosman should set up a per video Patreon. That way he doesn't have the same pressure on him if he happens to skip a couple of weeks because of other committments. I'd gladly put up $1 per video.

Tankard

It's Bosmans call and this is the one he made.

Right, and the only thing that this move tells me is that there is no plan of full time commitment to EZA, at least from him, what other reason would there be to do this?

I'm really salty about this.

Hasney

Right, and the only thing that this move tells me is that there is no plan of full time commitment to EZA, at least from him, what other reason would there be to do this?

Everyones pretty much said that there's no full time commitment bar Jones, at the very least until they hit $50k and get the studio.

Well that is what it is. This show will be something he will do when time permits and may not do it forever if a better opportunity arises. he for sure can commit to TTE and EZA podcast. So he literally doesn't want to create the expectation this show he is doing on his own channel is a weekly commitment as well.

Pretty much. While I don't think anyone would begrudge it being on the EZA channel and possibly disappearing in the future, it's pressure Bosman puts on himself that means he wants to do it this way.

Well that is what it is. This show will be something he will do when time permits and may not do it forever if a better opportunity arises. he for sure can commit to TTE and EZA podcast. So he literally doesn't want to create the expectation this show he is doing on his own channel is a weekly commitment as well.

Naythan

I would prefer it on the EZA channel as well but you might be really overthinking this don't you think?

If Kyle wants it on his own channel, that's his choice. If they lose people who were only into GT because of Final Bosman, so be it. They're still doing fine (more than fine really) as of now.

Tankard

Everyones pretty much said that there's no full time commitment bar Jones, at the very least until they hit $50k and get the studio.

Wasn't that before when they thought they were getting 2,5k a month on Patreon instead of 34k, plus subs on twitch and future donations?

Szeth

Wasn't that before when they thought they were getting 2,5k a month on Patreon instead of 34k, plus subs on twitch and future donations?

I agree, the decision makes sense a couple weeks ago, but now with all their success it's just confusing. If they want to keep growing this thing Bosman's show is probably their biggest draw.

Again it's still early so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Before they can truly commit to any full time hirings they would need to know where the longer term patreon support will settle I'd imagine. The first payment hasn't even happened yet, what if there is a big change for the worse in a few months?

Hasney

Before they can truly commit to any full time hirings they would need to know where the longer term patreon support will settle I'd imagine. The first payment hasn't even happened yet, what if there is a big change for the worse in a few months?

Yeah, and you really can't blame anyone if they get a more stable gig.

Rongolian

Banned
One of the biggest things that stood out to me on Bosman's new show is that he states (when talking about the VR stuff) that he's still unemployed.

I suppose the immediate success of the EZA Patreon still doesn't have these guys comfortable considering that a primary job.

I like the new show though! I just hope eventually they can receive enough recognition/sponsors/income for them to be financially viable to consider this entertianment they bring to us as their jobs.

Wiggy

Bosman At Home was great! I do agree though that the situation is a little awkward with the different channels and stuff, seems like it would benefit everyone to put it with the Allies. I understand that he doesnt want patrons to feel ripped off if he gets a job and drops the show. I cant see many holding anything against him though, so it just seems the positives outweigh the negatives. Especially if he wants to try and build Allies to a point where he wont have to take on another job. But who knows, maybe he doesnt want that. Either way looking forward to the next ep!

Hasney

Is that too going to be on YouTube?

Also any word on trailer scores returning. Just got a bunch of FFXV trailers beefing to be scored.

Nah, it's a backers only video.

Trailer Score hasn't been mentioned since the initial stream I don't think, hopefully at some point.

Don't want to give away the full details of the video of course since it's backers only, but every show status was mentioned and Brandon did specifically mention streams at different times for the international fans.

Lexad

Ben Moore second podcast up in the next week and huber video begins filming soon.

Damianis show will be more intensive and he will start posting notes on patreon about the status

wiibomb

well, it seems like the bosman show is totally absent from the EZA schedule, so that means that it doesn't really has anything to do with EZA aside from the hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom