• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagram

By the way (i'm assuming Blood or Ben) whenever you upload the Dark Souls 3 stream; please don't use a spoiler thumbnail. A lot of us are still trying to avoid that. Thankies.

By the way (i'm assuming Blood or Ben) whenever you upload the Dark Souls 3 stream; please don't use a spoiler thumbnail. A lot of us are still trying to avoid that. Thankies.

I typically use art or screens from the publisher. Screengrabs from video make for terrible quality. So if I get a spoiler by mistake, blame Bandai Namco.

Wiggy

I never watched any of the tabletops till Escapades and thought it was really funny. Now I'm going back and watching the all of Adventures. Anyone on the fence should give it a try, its a bit exposition-y at first but once they get to Huber it really picks up.

the 'i brake open the barrel and shout MURDER!' moment had me laughing out loud for like five minutes

Wiggy

Do they all have access to the twitter? or is just Brandon? Sometime they forget to tweet stuff like the pod going live for everyone today.

sora87

Damn, Ben said tabletop will always be under an hour.
It's probably easier to edit in smaller chunks but I often find the shorter episodes always cut off right in the middle of something when things are getting crazy, the longer TTA episodes were always the best.

Ah well, should just be happy we're actually getting it so I should shush lol

Tankard

Do they all have access to the twitter? or is just Brandon? Sometime they forget to tweet stuff like the pod going live for everyone today.

Beats me. Their push for getting the EZA content or the patreon message across is very little, but maybe that's how they want it to be for now, at least it's working well without it.

Beats me. Their push for getting the EZA content or the patreon message across is very little, but maybe that's how they want it to be for now, at least it's working well without it.
I'd guess they're probably just so busy that some of the publicity stuff has fallen through the cracks.

jbluzb

patreon is back at 33.9 k, looks like most of the pledges went through; only a drop of $300 equivalent to .8%, all the pledges that did not pull through was quickly recovered and maybe just a patreon error.

sora87

I hope huber was watching nxt takeover and does a video about it because i could just imagine him marking out like crazy to that nakamura/zayn match

Vinc

This is so good that it belongs in the OP. Anyone who is new to EZA could watch this 15min video and get a reasonably good idea about who Kyle Bosman is and why his show was so popular and still has many fans with his move over to EZA!

Do it OP!

I agree, lets get this done! :D

Sami+

I wonder what it'd take for Kyle to go all in on EZA with a new Bosman show. Not that I didn't enjoy Bosman At Home, it really made me smile and made me happy to see The Final Bosman back in a new form, but I'd love nothing more than a full production again. Especially since he was kind of the pioneer of the last personality-driven era of GT way way way back with the Do's and Don'ts video.

Axass

Hyped at Damiani possibly moving back to LA.

I never watched any of the tabletops till Escapades and thought it was really funny. Now I'm going back and watching the all of Adventures. Anyone on the fence should give it a try, its a bit exposition-y at first but once they get to Huber it really picks up.

the 'i brake open the barrel and shout MURDER!' moment had me laughing out loud for like five minutes
I literally watched that episode yesterday. It was awesome, I feel that the group is at its best when they interact with Npcs and villains, and the town episodes really highlighted that; so far I liked the combat sessions less but the town one was really cool due to the plan and all.

Now I'm at the special episode with the Wizards of the Coast DM, and its probably the most amazing stuff coming out of TTA so far. The highlight is Ben's character for me, but all the party was great.

patreon is back at 33.9 k, looks like most of the pledges went through; only a drop of $300 equivalent to .8%, all the pledges that did not pull through was quickly recovered and maybe just a patreon error.

I'm the guy behind Graphtreon and this is super small percentage of pledges that didn't go through compared to other campaigns. Awesome work EZA fans!

Mikey Jr.

At first I was against reviews. Thought they were a waste of resources.

But now? I think they are important. I think they appeal to people who have no idea who eza is. So they check out a review of a game, see that they like it, then check out their other videos too.

Wiggy

I wonder if they went too cheap for the pod sponsorship 500 a month doesnt seem too much. Other patreons charge way more for this, maybe they'll change in a month or two when they have audience numbers estimate their worth.

I'm the guy behind Graphtreon and this is super small percentage of pledges that didn't go through compared to other campaigns. Awesome work EZA fans!

Cool, and great site. It's been very useful!

Their Patreon is 34.2k.

They actually went UP after the pledges were charged. That is crazy.

They are still down like $100 and 25 pledges from March 31st, but wont be long till they go beyond that from the looks of things

Hasney

I wonder if they went too cheap for the pod sponsorship 500 a month doesnt seem too much. Other patreons charge way more for this, maybe they'll change in a month or two when they have audience numbers estimate their worth.

Probably why they only went in for 3 of them. They can always put sponsors on the other shows and streams for a larger cost. There's enough people been watching the last couple of group streams and views on YT that might be worth more cash thanthe podcast sponsor.

Probably best not to have TTE sponsored though, unless it was just product placement. I would laugh if Ben tried to incorporate them in the world "You see just in the corner of the cave what you think is a treasure chest... But wait, someone discarded their Loot Crate bought for a monthly cost at lootcrate.com/EZA. What value!"

jbluzb

after the 1st charge, eza is still at $8.41 average, seems to confirm the demographics that EZA caters the 25+ with more disposable income than the norm. Kinda Funny seems to imply similar demographics when their two patreons are combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom