• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

after the 1st charge, eza is still at $8.41 average, seems to confirm the demographics that EZA caters the 25+ with more disposable income than the norm. Kinda Funny seems to imply similar demographics when their two patreons are combined.

Huh? Kinda Funny works out to just over half the EZA per patron amount.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Amazing Final Bosman compilation that somebody made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FRijMzcvIQ&feature=youtu.be

w8fIA.gif

Tankard

Does anybody know how I add Easy Allies youtube page to the adblock exception list? I'm trying to do that but the page never adds there.

Motooni

I love Kyle's Tetris challenge streams. Obviously the general consesus is group streams>solo streams, but without playing much Tetris I get what he is doing, he is super articulate and entertaining and it's engaging to see him getting high scores.

wapplew

I love Kyle's Tetris challenge streams. Obviously the general consesus is group streams>solo streams, but without playing much Tetris I get what he is doing, he is super articulate and entertaining and it's engaging to see him getting high scores.

Yup, Kyle is great host, he set a goal, with great and easy to follow commentaries, keep audience engaged.

You were wrong, dick roach.

Just watched the Quantum Break review, loved it. Nothing really lost by losing the 'breakdown', which didn't really translate well across all genres anyway.

Might be worth trying to get onto Metacritic or OpenCritic though - I imagine a fair amount of traffic for reviews is funnelled through those sites. Most people won't know about the reviews that are put out otherwise.

Wiggy

I have several websites whitelisted on Adblock Plus, including NeoGaf, but i've never tried it before for Youtube. I use Chrome btw.

Yeah regular adblock has an option when you click on the icon to easily whitelist individual youtube channels, dont think adblock plus does this yet (or if it does its much more complicated) it would just whitelist all of youtube

Lexad

Man, it felt good to hear Brandon VO a review again.

No freaking kidding.

I only made the connection a few months ago that Brandon was the VO for all of the reviews on GT and SpikeTV back in the day. Made me really appreciate how amazing of a job he does.

LycanXIII

Probably why they only went in for 3 of them. They can always put sponsors on the other shows and streams for a larger cost. There's enough people been watching the last couple of group streams and views on YT that might be worth more cash thanthe podcast sponsor.

Probably best not to have TTE sponsored though, unless it was just product placement. I would laugh if Ben tried to incorporate them in the world "You see just in the corner of the cave what you think is a treasure chest... But wait, someone discarded their Loot Crate bought for a monthly cost at lootcrate.com/EZA. What value!"

"You open it up to find it full of dollar store trinkets and a shirt you'd be embarrassed to wear in public."

I haven't unsubbed from them yet. They keep announcing themes/IPs that I like, and I hope for something good, but always disappointed unless there's a Pop. :/

UrbanRats

"You open it up to find it full of dollar store trinkets and a shirt you'd be embarrassed to wear in public."

I haven't unsubbed from them yet. They keep announcing themes/IPs that I like, and I hope for something good, but always disappointed unless there's a Pop. :/

You mean they need to trash their sponsor like Bill Burr?

Wiggy

Just checked the EZA Facebook for the first time. It's completely empty- they've posted nothing. They still managed to get 1.8k likes though.

Rosur

Anyone else in the UK having issues with payments? I've tried my card a couple of times and just gets declined (has money before anyone thinks that)...

jbluzb

Anyone else in the UK having issues with payments? I've tried my card a couple of times and just gets declined (has money before anyone thinks that)...

Using an international card is wonky in patreon. Happened to my card too because it was not a US issued CC. Went with PayPal and the payment got processed.

I never watched Tabletop Adventures back on GT, but Escapades made me interested. Now i´m 9 episodes in and loving it.

Highlights, Elyse and Kyle during the Pub invasion. Her acting was hilarious and the MURDER moment was awesome.

Also, in episode 9 (spoiler just in case)
Hogger: "I´m gonna cut my hand off"
lmao.

All in.

timmyp53

I never thought I'd like D&D but after I watched a bunch of episodes of TTA I was hooked. I'm going to go back and finish TTA when I get a grindy game to play and multi task =). For now I'm just going to keep up to date on TTE.

Lexad

I never thought I'd like D&D but after I watched a bunch of episodes of TTA I was hooked. I'm going to go back and finish TTA when I get a grindy game to play and multi task =). For now I'm just going to keep up to date on TTE.

The Adventure Zone by the My Brother My Brother and Me boys was what got me interested in the first place with D&D. My roommate started DMing an occasional game and it was ridiculously fun.

I am about episode 30 into TTA and only started when it became obvious that TTE was going to be funded (so the first day)

I never watched Tabletop Adventures back on GT, but Escapades made me interested. Now i´m 9 episodes in and loving it.

Highlights, Elyse and Kyle during the Pub invasion. Her acting was hilarious and the MURDER moment was awesome.

Also, in episode 9 (spoiler just in case)
Hogger: "I´m gonna cut my hand off"
lmao.

All in.

Elyse was next level as Pervince. It took a while for Kyle to get comfortable as Andree and the MURDER moment was a big turning point, but that's why I'm so excited Kyle actually created his character for the new game.

They really need a website tho, I hope they are planning to have one eventually, maybe with forums.
No they don't. They have comments sections and a Patreon, and other sites host their videos and streams. It's just something else to pay for (that they really don't need)

With their current scope it just doesn't make sense

Ian's second episode is so good. Ian and Kyle are such a great pairing. They are more alike than I think most would think.

That stream of conversation just goes all over the place like a lot of conversations with friends can have. Especially with someone like Ian that is generally an unfocused conversationalist. :) I'd love to see someone try to chart that episode. So many broken and cliffhanger topics. Haha

abrack08

Great episode. I think I could listen to pretty much any combination of allies talk or do anything for an hour and be entertained.

Worth noting, they weren't sure but Bosman said Ben's podcast might be coming out tomorrow (Sunday), and Kyle didn't want to talk about the FFXV demo because he didn't want to "take their thing." So it will presumably include their XV Uncovered reactions and demo impressions. Hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom