• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was a pretty poor podcast tbh. Blasted though the topics without much discussion and what discussion there was is mostly off topic.

No Jones the week red dead gets announced -_-

What's it matter? The biggest news in gaming this week thrown under the bus quickly after shitting on its online mode so Damiani could talk about FF14...again.

Caught up on this week's group stream today. That has to have been the hardest I've laughed watching one of them. It helped that I knew little about the Playroom VR stuff and the Batman game beyond the E3 discussions. Kyle and Ben's enthusiasm towards VR was pretty infectious last night.

Hasney

What's it matter? The biggest news in gaming this week thrown under the bus quickly after shitting on its online mode so Damiani could talk about FF14...again.

What was there to talk about with RDR2? Like Kyle said, no point theorising when the trailer will be out by Friday. At least FF14 has some substance to talk about.

Kneefoil

I'm listening to the newest EZA podcast right now, and I think we need to set the record straight.

Donkey Kong Countries have aged better than Super Mario World.

Oh and I'm not sure if NX stream will be worth the effort if it's really only three minutes long.

wapplew

I'm listening to the newest EZA podcast right now, and I think we need to set the record straight.

Donkey Kong Countries have aged better than Super Mario World.

Oh and I'm not sure if NX stream will be worth the effort if it's really only three minutes long.

Pre-show is the meat.

What was there to talk about with RDR2? Like Kyle said, no point theorising when the trailer will be out by Friday. At least FF14 has some substance to talk about.

That's pretty much why I can't understand the drama surrounding the announcement. The trailer was going to release two days(!) later. All speculation prior to that is absolutely pointless. You'll get a trailer possibly teasing the setting, story and characters. Two days later! But people just can't wait.

Hasney

That's pretty much why I can't understand the drama surrounding the announcement. The trailer was going to release two days(!) later. All speculation prior to that is absolutely pointless. You'll get a trailer possibly teasing the setting, story and characters. Two days later! But people just can't wait.

Yup, and we have live reaction streams and Frame Trap on Monday. I'm sure there will be enough hours in the videos to get some HOTTAKE.

Dmax3901

Truly terrible

They clearly explained that when most people get the podcast (Friday) the trailer will already have been released making any speculation a bit of a bore to sit through.

It's not like they didn't give a reason for skimming over it.

Karu

They clearly explained that when most people get the podcast (Friday) the trailer will already have been released making any speculation a bit of a bore to sit through.

It's not like they didn't give a reason for skimming over it.
Yeeep, people should remember - the podcast goes up on Friday for everyone.

Karu

Loved the Switch trailer and it is basically everything I hoped it would be. Will 100% buy in Day One (300 maximum tho). Don't believe in the (western) 3rd party support, but I think the combination of handheld and console software is such a bigger deal, like holy shit. Especially if Sony doesn't do a new handheld, this could be amazing. Count me in...

Hasney

Loved the Switch trailer and it is basically everything I hoped it would be. Will 100% buy in Day One (300 maximum tho). Don't believe in the (western) 3rd party support, but I think the combination of handheld and console software is such a bigger deal, like holy shit. Especially if Sony doesn't do a new handheld, this could be amazing. Count me in...

I bet battery life will be shit, I'm betting on 3 hours game time tops, but as a apssanger in a car or train or flight, there's always plug sockets these days.

BBboy20

atmJBjB.gif

cm osi

not sure if damiani still lurks around here but to make your life easier when you have to stream youtube and stop at some point you can move frame by frame using the , and .

Kasper

What a letdown. Not only is the camera so blurry that I can hardly stomach looking at the video feed, but a big portion of the stream is muted. Why would they even bother with a new camera for streaming if they don't know how to set it up.

Man, Kyle really ticked me off in the Switch stream.

"Skyrim sucks to a Japanese audience, they don't care"

Jeez, have you ever heard such a bullshit stereotypical thing? Oblivion was a such a hit in Japan that Sony wanted a similar game on their console and hired a little company called FromSoftware to make them an Elder Scrolls exclusively for PS3. (they of course famously botched it with Miyazaki stepping into rescue the project and turned it into Demon's Souls).
But the series is popular there, same with Fallout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom