• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasbin

HsS16SC.gif

naga-song1.gif
Praise the Goddess
naga-song1.gif

Joqu

Hm, do you guys feel like Don't Skip should mention platforms? Might be more of a description thing mind you and I guess you can always do your research, but I don't think this one said it unless I missed it and it might be a good thing to mention with this kind of show? Considering it's gonna be smaller stuff people might not know and all that

Hm, do you guys feel like Don't Skip should mention platforms? Might be more of a description thing mind you and I guess you can always do your research, but I don't think this one said it unless I missed it and it might be a good thing to mention with this kind of show? Considering it's gonna be smaller stuff people might not know and all that

Yep. You are totally right. Just something I didn't think about for one reason or another. Will rectify next ep!

Dammit, missed the don't skip announcement. Can anyone go into a little more detail?

Produced, narrated and cut like a regular EZA Review but much smaller and doesn't have a score.

Additionally, the "reviewer" may not have finished the game but the idea is to shed light or at least talk about a lesser known game that the Allies would like to cover.

Bahorel

Maybe it will be in the YouTube descrip?

Visceir

Probably not, seems redundant to cut, write and narrative a 4 minute video about a game that you would then do an 7-9 minute video of the same thing with, most likely repeating yourself.

I could see them starting a game with the intention of doing a Don't Skip on it but then getting through it and doing a review instead.

Edit: Don't Skip first ep not up on youtube yet. Would love to watch it again and give it a thumbs up.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Probably not, seems redundant to cut, write and narrative a 4 minute video about a game that you would then do an 7-9 minute video of the same thing with, most likely repeating yourself.

I think it depends given the nature of Don't Skips. Given that they aren't always based on someone finishing a game. I ask because the scenario I could see is someone doing a don't skip on a game during a super busy season but once the season gets quieter the game just pops back into their head making them want to revisit and finish it entirely.

Edit: Lol already answered that was too fast, thx Ben! Super exciting day with all these news.

I think it depends given the nature of Don't Skips. Given that they aren't always based on someone finishing a game. I ask because the scenario I could see is someone doing a don't skip on a game during a super busy season but once the season gets quieter the game just pops back into their head making them want to revisit and finish it entirely.

What also excites me about it is (this sort of concerns busy seasons as well) that Allies who don't normally write full reviews might be able to write a few hundred words about a game they're currently playing. It'd definitely lead to a wider range of games being covered.

Visceir

What also excites me about it is (this sort of concerns busy seasons as well) that Allies who don't normally write full reviews might be able to write a few hundred words about a game they're currently playing. It'd definitely lead to a wider range of games being covered.

And more sleepless nights for Jones~

Don't skip is a good idea to have a video by a game's launch if the review isn't ready.

It would be cool if a important game has a don't skip to not lose the launch window (and get them views) and after they have a clear understanding about the game, making a review some time later.

Visceir

Interesting to think that if every patreon chipped in another 1$ they'd be seriously close to 50k. The power in numbers as their fanbase and community slowly grows.

mcw

Don't Skip, man. Great stuff.

And the text tells you at the beginning who is doing the mini-review! That's a recent addition to their reviews that I really appreciated, and I'm glad to see it carry over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom