• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm osi

ahah bosman dark souls 3 character reminds me of my first demon's souls character
"let's boost all the stat"
stats in dark souls don't work like your typical rpg, learned the hard way.
(if you ever read this Bos, you need STR and DEX mainly to equip weapons, big sword require high str fo example, while the big chunk of the damage dealt is done by the level of your weapon. this leave you free points to upgrade endurance and hp)

abrack08

Which day they usually record the podcast?
I hope we'll get to see Huber inject some DQ hype.

Podcast is recorded tonight, but Huber has been on 2 in a row so he likely won't be on tonight. Surely at least one of Ben, Brad, and Damiani will be on, and they were watching the stream last night.

bradbot

Neo Member
Been watching Brad's Kingdom Hearts full playthroughs and really enjoying them. One thing I wish he'd do though is when he's engaging with chat to read out loud whatever it is he's responding to. A lot of times he'll burst out laughing and then say "That's really funny, TwitchUser47".

What's funny, Brad? I'd like to know.

Or he'll just answer some random question. "No, I won't be doing that, TwitchUser6485".

What?

I think Kyle relays the chat's messages really well during his Tetris streams.

Noted. Will do this more from now on.

Hmm so the second community project arrived and will be opened tonight. This one I actually don't know what it is. The first one was the EZA belt. I wonder what they dreamed up this time

Ray Down

Banned
They'll talk about it if it interests them?

It's not even formally announced for the west in any form, it's not all the interesting to talk about aside from saying the footage is cool.

It's not even an announcement or release date trailer (which they just reveled with the game opening which they showed already).

It's not a real good fit imo.

I thought Zelda Talk was a temporary show whilst the "zeitgeist" was present. It's permanent?

Damiani seemed to have a lot of plans for it on the anniversary stream and it's meant to come out in Friend Code's off-weeks, so I assume it's going to continue on for a while. I don't want to be negative but I really don't see the point of it now that he's hosting Friend Code.

Been watching Brad's Kingdom Hearts full playthroughs and really enjoying them. One thing I wish he'd do though is when he's engaging with chat to read out loud whatever it is he's responding to. A lot of times he'll burst out laughing and then say "That's really funny, TwitchUser47".

What's funny, Brad? I'd like to know.

Or he'll just answer some random question. "No, I won't be doing that, TwitchUser6485".

What?

I think Kyle relays the chat's messages really well during his Tetris streams.

Agreed, though it isn't just Brad, most of the Allies are pretty bad at it. Talking Syndrome is basically unwatchable on Youtube for me because of it.

Podcast is recorded tonight, but Huber has been on 2 in a row so he likely won't be on tonight. Surely at least one of Ben, Brad, and Damiani will be on, and they were watching the stream last night.

I think Ben said Huber's out of town at the start of the DQXI stream.

Yes Ben started watching Stein's Gate. Very excited for next podcast episode.

Nooooo! He needs to play the game first, it's so much better than the anime.

Edit:
It's not even formally announced for the west in any form, it's not all the interesting to talk about aside from saying the footage is cool.

It's not even an announcement or release date trailer (which they just reveled with the game opening which they showed already).

So if they had announced the western release date, there would be plenty to talk about? What? Who cares if it doesn't have a western release date, we know it's going to happen, otherwise it'd probably be a 3DS exclusive. The DQXI stream had a ton of gameplay footage you can sift through, there's a plenty of stuff they could talk about.

Joqu

I mean we also know it's supposed to happen because Dragon Quest Heroes 2 is our next upcoming DQ game and there'd be no way S-E would be putting that out in the west if they had no intention of bringing XI over. They're clearly trying to build western DQ interest on PlayStation again.

I suppose the 3DS version isn't 100%, I'd like to think it'll happen because VII and VIII did but that seems more like a thing that relies on Nintendo's interest by that point. I don't know how different the scripts are going to be between the two versions?

Anyway point being I feel like Dragon Quest 11 is a very relevant game to discuss at this point. Now Joker 3, that's another story. But no one's talking about poor Joker 3.

I mean we also know it's supposed to happen because Dragon Quest Heroes 2 is our next upcoming DQ game and there'd be no way S-E would be putting that out in the west if they had no intention of bringing XI over. They're clearly trying to build western DQ interest on PlayStation again.

I suppose the 3DS version isn't 100%, I'd like to think it'll happen because VII and VIII did but that seems more like a thing that relies on Nintendo's interest by that point. I don't know how different the scripts are going to be between the two versions?

Anyway point being I feel like Dragon Quest 11 is a very relevant game to discuss at this point. Now Joker 3, that's another story. But no one's talking about poor Joker 3.

I hope the Monster games are really late localizations but I doubt it :(

PepperedHam

It's a new mainline Dragon Quest and there's new footage/screens of it. Where it's coming out shouldn't restrict it from being a point of discussion if the guys want to bring it up.

Just my opinion though too, I guess.

Given Square Enix's lack of interest in the 3DS outside of Japan, Nintendo's focus on the Switch and that DQXI probably won't come westwards until early 2018 at the earliest, I think there's a pretty slim chance of the 3DS version being localised.

Servbot24

Banned

talking to friends isn't formatted dude, sometimes you just talk about stuff

Joqu

Given Square Enix's lack of interest in the 3DS outside of Japan, Nintendo's focus on the Switch and that DQXI probably won't come westwards until early 2018 at the earliest, I think there's a pretty slim chance of the 3DS version being localised.

Well, I think Nintendo still has enough of a focus on 3DS that I could actually see it happen. But I certainly have my doubts.

Burt

65bd72757f37b98441425f0f61e97303_-of-god-super-troopers-gif-mother-of-god-meme-super-troopers_640-352.jpeg

Yea so that's the #1 group stream for EZA for sure.

Luke was a great guest. The tournament was super fun thanks to the commentary.
And then the Gift crunch. Also it was great to have the close cam for the gifts.

Hard to top that one

ShadyK54

Oof. I felt the emotions deep when they went through that gift. Kyle trying not to be emotional got me emotional.

This community is amazing.

Nice to see it finally delivered. Jared is a madman, hard work paid off in dividends. Hopefully it motivates Kyle to usurp Woz in this home stretch

Burt

Luke Arnold probably worked it out to be on the stream tonight thinking "Oh boy, I can't wait to be there to see them unwrap the gift in person."

Poor guy had no idea of what kind of INCREDIBLE NERDSANITY he was body slamming himself into.

Absolutely amazing job with the gift, everyone who participated - Thanks for making EZA what it is.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
I fell asleep ~_~ catching up on the group stream though and the only thing I can say:

o7

Edit: BMBen vs Blood was comedy gold. Great showmanship all around. Huber and Brad as commentators too.

Edit2: Also couldn't help myself.

Vgx2wy5.png

Estelle : It's finally time!

Luke Arnold probably worked it out to be on the stream tonight thinking "Oh boy, I can't wait to be there to see them unwrap the gift in person."

Poor guy had no idea of what kind of INCREDIBLE NERDSANITY he was body slamming himself into.

Absolutely amazing job with the gift, everyone who participated - Thanks for making EZA what it is.

I'm kinda shocked at how much of a fan he is. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention to that first stream he was on but I figured he was more of a casual fan. Nope, he was right in there with the memes and references, not to mention contributed to the gift. Dude was great.

Great competition, hilarious commentary (especially during Ben and Blood's game) and insane gifts segment. Easily one of the better group streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom