• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Brandon and Kyle play Persona should be a show. Hosted by Ben. Similar format to the pokemon episodes. I'd watch that.

Brandon spoke to that during the lego stream, that he does know/understand that it would certainly be good quality content and a bit of a no brainer but it would take so much time for him to commit to that, that he wouldn't be able to do other things for EZA that he wants to achieve for year 2. (I hope I didn't misrepresent what he said but think that was the general gist of it all)

Mista Koo

I almost jumped out before the tournament even started, but then I came back and the commentary made me listen through the whole thing. This was the first I don't even vote. I have a hard time keeping track of text heavy card games when I'm playing so I would never be able to follow on stream.

Oh and I was happy that I was in on the gift, at least the book part.

Tankard

One of the best streams, glad i stay awoke for that even though i'm like a zombie today.

Luke is amazing and the gift was awesome, if it ships overseas i will buy it.

Hasney

Didn't like all the directions, it was like "We put time, money and effort in, NOW DANCE FOR US", but the gift was awesome.

Are they doing the Nintendo Direct today? Not on the schedule, so I doubt it, but it was mentioned on the group stream. Probably need to sleep after that long night.

I was a bit meh on the stream going into it as I have very little interest in the Pokemon TGC, but that stream was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Having the commentary was a great idea, and it was great seeing Luke again!

Didn't like all the directions, it was like "We put time, money and effort in, NOW DANCE FOR US", but the gift was awesome.

Are they doing the Nintendo Direct today? Not on the schedule, so I doubt it, but it was mentioned on the group stream. Probably need to sleep after that long night.
Yea. I mean who am I to comment too much on directions since I dabble in this with my silky duels but it did seem a bit excessive there. But the gift was really cool.

And Ben mentioned he'd be covering the direct as it overlaps with his planned stream.

Tankard

I also thought that was a bit too much, but i guess this feeling was a tad highlighted once it was the last gift in a 4+ hour stream.

Auctopus

I could've sworn I read a Twitch time for the Nintendo Direct but upon checking it again I can see it's Ben's JRPG slot. I must've got confused with the Dragon Quest slot.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
At this point, Woz and Wise are probably both watching the stream every Friday.

Just a heads up, I will be streaming the Direct today with several of the other allies. Will do a normal Ben stream after that with whatever time is left.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Just a heads up, I will be streaming the Direct today with several of the other allies. Will do a normal Ben stream after that with whatever time is left.

Oh the streaming times are overlapping?
GDwAk8O.png

Estelle: ...
-------------
Jk but couldn't resist using that portrait :-x fingers crossed for the unrealistic hope for some Xenoblade Chronicles 2 things.

Oh the streaming times are overlapping?
GDwAk8O.png

Estelle: ...
-------------
Jk but couldn't resist using that portrait :-x fingers crossed for the unrealistic hope for some Xenoblade Chronicles 2 things.

The day after we had our weekly stream schedule in place we found out about the direct and it just unfortunately overlapped.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Haha no worries just foolin around. I'm actually pretty happy that you guys are always so flexible :D to cover stuff like this. It's going to be a jolly time regardless. Wouldn't want it any other way.
D5ho4sy.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Sweet. Gonna peace out of the office just a few minutes early to make sure I'm home in time for the Direct stream.

demu

The Pokémon TCG stream was definitely one of the greats. Especially that Ben v Blood match w/ Huber and Brad as commentators. GOAT!

Oh wow Blood is playing Mother 1! I'm also gonna play it along (thought I've been stuck for a while) when he gets to where I am but I'm exited to finish it and hear Blood's opinion on it and then complete EarthBound so I can finally play Mother 3 and see if the hype is real.

styl3s

Does Tabletop ever "reboot" or start new adventures? I watched the first like 6ish episodes as they came out and eventually want to go back and watch all but if they have started a new story that is currently on-going i would love to watch and catch up on that but there have been so many i would rather go in where it's at now and once i am caught up go back to the beginning and watch those while i wait for new episodes.

Does Tabletop ever "reboot" or start new adventures? I watched the first like 6ish episodes as they came out and eventually want to go back and watch all but if they have started a new story that is currently on-going i would love to watch and catch up on that but there have been so many i would rather go in where it's at now and once i am caught up go back to the beginning and watch those while i wait for new episodes.
No reboot or new adventures.

If you don't want to start from the very beginning they did do a recap episode at episode 35

https://youtu.be/MGebfXGLe8I

Karu

No reboot or new adventures.

If you don't want to start from the very beginning they did do a recap episode at episode 35

https://youtu.be/MGebfXGLe8I
Does anybody know how other long-running Tabletop shows - I'm thinking of the one with Mercer and Bailey and co. - do it? One possibility would be a soft re-start where current major conflicts are resolved, the characters stay the same, but going off to new shores. I'm not really well-versed in this stuff, so any input on the philosophy on long running campaigns would be great. If Ben could comment, even better! (I just assume for the sake of this question, the current TTE-campaign runs for 300+ episodes)

Servbot24

Banned

you may as well just watch the story normally, I'm not sure what the possible benefit would be to watching them out of order.

Damiani, if you are out there, please PLEASE get Casanova into your "Friend Code - Nintendo Memories" videos.
Please do it. Even if you have to take a camera and mic to his place. I'm sure he has some great stories to tell.

Burt

Anecdotal evidence: I was more than happy to hang around through podcast halftime(not that I would EVER skip over podcast halftime, pshhhh, nope, of course not) with Bellamy Newsman.

Karu

Oh man, the acting would going to be something else.
He plays all four characters at the same time and the others are allowed to watch.

TCG-group stream was awesome, the commentary really did make that stream. Tonight I will finally start digging through the anniversary stream while playing Battlefield and Persona. And then there is Tabletop and possibly other streams of the last three weeks that I've missed...

Catching up is the worst and the best lol

But it helps me get through Persona so there is that, haha. (I love the game but due to its structure there is an inherent monotony, which is perfectly suited for chill background streams)

Lexad

Holy crap on podcast halftime. That was a good laugh on my walk into the office this morning

Just watch TTE from the beginning. I rewatched all of the episodes of The Adventure Zone that has a similar length and caught up to it in a couple of weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom