• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

No they're rotating the first game.

Look at this setup!
DGbkDhcUIAEWmCT.jpg
THey planning playing LAN games on PS3?

Solobbos

Jesus Christ, I'm on the Twitch chat with Damiani and that Otoshi dude keeps spamming the chat just repeating what Damiani says in capitals. I don't know how to ignore users on the chat for fuck's sake lol.

Checked out the stream for the first time and my god how annoying that is.

Axass

Made a thread in Gaming: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=245451006

Anyway, completely unrelated:

1 - The ending of the last podcast is pure golden and goes to show how great the chemistry between the Allies is right now.

2 - Cup of Jones, just like Jones himself, is marvelous as usual; he always manages to address my concerns and hopes in the best way, and literally a day after I began thinking "where's Cup of Jones"?

Maximo

Checked out the stream for the first time and my god how annoying that is.

The person is odd...always shows up in stream, click the name then right side you can block them. IDK how im going to consume the stream there will be alot of hours to watch...

Axass

The person is odd...always shows up in stream, click the name then right side you can block them. IDK how im going to consume the stream there will be alot of hours to watch...

It's funny cause I've seen OtoshiGami post on YouTube and Patreon and he seems to be very insightful. Then he just gets on Twitch and goes "derp", doesn't really annoy me though.

Budi

It's funny cause I've seen OtoshiGami post on YouTube and Patreon and he seems to be very insightful. Then he just gets on Twitch and goes "derp", doesn't really annoy me though.
Well Twitch chat is certainly the right place to do it =D

BunkerStar

Neo Member
I can't watch the stream properly because Twitch site is being fucking weird for me. The chat stops showing new messages for me after a while and the whole site stops working for me if I click on chat and start to type a message out. None of the buttons on the Twitch site (clips, subscribe etc) work after this. I have to F5 every 5 minutes to watch. It's bumming me out.

20% off at Spreadshirt right now, until 06/08. Get your EZA merch while it's... cheaper? Still hope they get a better store-front for non-NA fans sorted at some point though.

Lokbob

I can't watch the stream properly because Twitch site is being fucking weird for me. The chat stops showing new messages for me after a while and the whole site stops working for me if I click on chat and start to type a message out. None of the buttons on the Twitch site (clips, subscribe etc) work after this. I have to F5 every 5 minutes to watch. It's bumming me out.

Not just for you, exact same thing is happening to me as well on my MacBook. The stream itself runs fine though - so I don't mind.

Roussow

So my boss went on holiday for a few weeks, gave me a bunch of extra time to play games -- a lot of podcast games as it so happena. At this point I had realized I hadn't watched/listened to any of Tabletop Escapades. Over the last two weeks I binged all 68 episodes. Boy has this been a ride, there's so many things I could cherry pick to bring up and laugh about, but I'm sure you've all covered that in the thread week to week, I'll be able join y'all now in up to date discussions. There's been some marvelous character work thus far, and I'm fascinated to see where it goes, this main arc has to wrap up really soon. Really looking forward to seeing what Kyle does in the coming episodes especially, he's in an interesting place.

I've never played D&D, but I really want to run a campaign with some friends soon. I've got a group of about 3/4 lads with whom I get together with to play a smattering of obscure board games over bevs every few weeks. Probably wouldn't be too hard to convince them to play. Although I'd be crazy overwhelmed, I imagine I'd have to DM, and I have no fucking clue what I'm doing, what books I need to buy, how much custom world and quest building I'd have to undertake to get set up.
Although despite these potential problems in getting going, this series had super inspired me to get into this stuff, cheers to Brad, Kyle, Huber, Ian, and especially Ben for this series, it's been just the best.

arkon

So my boss went on holiday for a few weeks, gave me a bunch of extra time to play games -- a lot of podcast games as it so happena. At this point I had realized I hadn't watched/listened to any of Tabletop Escapades. Over the last two weeks I binged all 68 episodes. Boy has this been a ride, there's so many things I could cherry pick to bring up and laugh about, but I'm sure you've all covered that in the thread week to week, I'll be able join y'all now in up to date discussions. There's been some marvelous character work thus far, and I'm fascinated to see where it goes, this main arc has to wrap up really soon. Really looking forward to seeing what Kyle does in the coming episodes especially, he's in an interesting place.

I've never played D&D, but I really want to run a campaign with some friends soon. I've got a group of about 3/4 lads with whom I get together with to play a smattering of obscure board games over bevs every few weeks. Probably wouldn't be too hard to convince them to play. Although I'd be crazy overwhelmed, I imagine I'd have to DM, and I have no fucking clue what I'm doing, what books I need to buy, how much custom world and quest building I'd have to undertake to get set up.
Although despite these potential problems in getting going, this series had super inspired me to get into this stuff, cheers to Brad, Kyle, Huber, Ian, and especially Ben for this series, it's been just the best.

I've never actually played it and am only really passingly familiar with some of the rules and products via games, my own research into getting started and what I've seen from the Tabletop episodes so take what I say with a grain of salt. From what I've read about how to get into it you can go for the most straightforward and simplest option of the D&D starter set which contains the material you need to get going on an adventure.

In terms of how much you'd want to undertake yourself that's going to be down to how deep you want to go with worldbuilding and quests. You can buy pre-made adventure sets which have quests and stuff already prepared to get going (the starter set comes with one of these). The suggestions I've read say to start with pre-made stuff in the starter set until you're familiar with things or get someone who knows their stuff to run a few games for you. Maybe pop down to the local hobby shop to get some ideas

Maximo

Never played Mario Sunshine (I know insane right). Really liking the Sunshine stream even tho I know some aren't will watch the VOD and just see them finish the whole game its been great.

Mista Koo

The podcast was great as everyone said. Most fun episode in a while.

I was looking for something to play so the rundown was perfectly timed for me. Unfortunately I don't think I found the big game I wanted..
I have Niddhog 2 pre-ordered. I'm not particularly looking forward to either but I'm gonna be playing Sonic Mania and Metroid. Absolver is a maybe Yakuza is a probably. Oh and Cuphead of course.

I agree with Ben that the worst part about MvC Infinite is that it plays well. I mean SFV had so much trouble even though it launched with mostly better art and roster.

I am mad jealous right now, wish I could spend a weekend playing games at a beach house with my friends

I wish I had friends

:(
Look for meetups in your area online. I met more or less all of my current friends through a gaming message board.

Dmax3901

On the spectrum perhaps. I always hesitate in calling out stuff like this just in case.

Maximo

_Ryo_

Brandon Jones is going to be so fucking hype for Dragon Quest builders2 on Switch. Didnt he say on a recent podcast that DQB on Switch would be a nightmare cause it would take over his life?

Auctopus

That would actually be better. Never a fan if the non tongue in cheek titles. Maybe even 'You Dastards"

I know what you mean but I feel like the Easy Allies memes are coming thick and fast atm and don't last for over a week really. If a solid pun gets suggested though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom