• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 hour podcast this week and brad is on it 2017 is already killer

i like jones's presence but sometimes i wish there were three rotating seats on the podcast like they used to do with GT time. more permutations on the panel and i think the ending bets were better for it. with that being said the podcast is still my favorite part of EZA

demu

i like jones's presence but sometimes i wish there were three rotating seats on the podcast like they used to do with GT time. more permutations on the panel and i think the ending bets were better for it. with that being said the podcast is still my favorite part of EZA
GT Time had just one rotating seat with Kyle, Jones, and Bloodworth as permanent members.

PeterGAF

Banned

GT Time only had one rotating seat, the super seat. Blood, Jones, and Kyle were on every show they were available for

Axass

??

There was only one rotating seat in GT Time. Bosman, Brandon and Bloodworth were always there.

shoot you guys are totally right I'm misremembering, my bad. Thanks for the clarification. I think I was confusing it because the betting worked differently and wasn't necessarily team based like it is now, no? I got into GT time way late so I'm not as familiar with it. Regardless, I still think I'd personally prefer having MORE rotating seats just because I like hearing each person's take on things

Bahorel

All I want in life is the switch betting special. Who will challenge Ultimate Brad, when will we get to see it, these are the important questions.

Giever

I think that was the best episode of Tabletop Escapades yet. The highs, the lows, the progress, the laughs. One of the greats.

Wiggy

So Blood lost the NES Classic bet right? Also did Ben ever watch all of Vikings after losing the Digimon bet

oh and fuck the republic and fuck the senate.

Axass

Warning, possible TTE spoilers for future episodes.

So, I casually stumbled upon this:
Bag of devouring

Essentially a bottomless pit in a bag, this bag appears to be a normal sack, like a bag of holding, and seems to be a bag of holding on closer inspection. However, the bag is a lure used by an extradimensional creature; it is one of its feeding orifices. Any substance of animal or vegetable matter put into the bag has a chance of being swallowed over time. Even a person reaching in to retrieve or place an item, after the initial time, has a chance of being completely dragged into the bag and swallowed. The bag of devouring will act as a bag of holding, but every hour it has an increasing chance of swallowing the contents. Any plants or animals swallowed by the bag in this way are transported to the creature's stomach, digested, and lost forever, while inedible items are swallowed and spat into another plane.

Poor Moof... :(

Cade

Warning, possible TTE spoilers for future episodes.

So, I casually stumbled upon this:
Bag of devouring

Essentially a bottomless pit in a bag, this bag appears to be a normal sack, like a bag of holding, and seems to be a bag of holding on closer inspection. However, the bag is a lure used by an extradimensional creature; it is one of its feeding orifices. Any substance of animal or vegetable matter put into the bag has a chance of being swallowed over time. Even a person reaching in to retrieve or place an item, after the initial time, has a chance of being completely dragged into the bag and swallowed. The bag of devouring will act as a bag of holding, but every hour it has an increasing chance of swallowing the contents. Any plants or animals swallowed by the bag in this way are transported to the creature's stomach, digested, and lost forever, while inedible items are swallowed and spat into another plane.

Poor Moof... :(

I assumed it was this at first, but the effects seem like the opposite.

This episode of Tabletop is so good!

Stone Cold!

I thought the same thing when Ben said that sentence. lol
Kinda want to edit a video to make it happen.

I assumed it was this at first, but the effects seem like the opposite.

This.

Also TTE is probably my favorite thing not just by EZA but on youtube. I eagerly await every single episode.This is also my first D&D series. (Tried to get into Funhaus D&D but I feel like they aren't as into it or something. Idk. Also the episodes being so short doesn't help.)

I hope TTE explodes like it rightfully deserves one day.

Paches

Who was the one with the bet about Titanfall's price dropping to 40 before the end of November? I forget the details on that one.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
It was Ben and he lost, now he has turn up to a group stream dressed like a titan

Lol I forgot about that bet. Bet didn't specify until when he has to do it I assume?
So we're probably going to wait until Halloween on that. Imagine if the deadline was April.
Ben having to take time away from the P5 review to get the costume done.

Anyone else here who gets triggered every time some of the allies say ''ooooooooh/aaaaaaaah/nyaaaaaaaa'' without finishing it with a ''chissey/juicyyy''(sp????)

J-Skee

How are people sending them stuff? I have yet to find an address for EZA. Even Sony Santa Monica sent them something.

Mista Koo

Kyle likes sexy legs Tsareena (who I boxed based on that Pokedex description), and calls Incineroar and Golisopod beefcakes *shudders*

Also made this Re: Brandon's comments on the utility of a type chart:
wFrueiM.png

c4ybhWN.png

UXyUxna.png

sora87

Brandon's appearance at Kinda Funny Live 2 was great, playing the lightning shock game during the gameovergreggy show section. They bigged up EZA really well.

Brandon's appearance at Kinda Funny Live 2 was great, playing the lightning shock game during the gameovergreggy show section. They bigged up EZA really well.

Just an FYI for everyone, unless you are a Kinda Funny Patron at $1, you won't be able to see that video until February when it gets a public posting on YouTube. While you could technically share the link, that would not be a cool thing to do.

Speaking of KF, EZA has said they are going to GDC this year. As GDC is in SF, I would assume we will see some sort of KFxEZA content.

Auctopus

So, Pop Tart just means "I think I will like that game" now? I thought last time it represented an underrated or under the radar game but Nioh is being pushed incredibly hard by Sony, it's hardly under the radar.

Toaster Strudel still seems to be represent a game that's being hyped that might stumble.

Auctopus

Completely disagree with Ian on the aspect of sports games. Every year EA put effort in to talking about their franchises in both trailers and on-stage yet people (including members of EZA!) will immediately just go "SPORTS. I'm out!" with a deluge of resident sleepers on Twitch chat.

Don't tell them to make you care when you won't even give them the time of day. They opened their FIFA presentation with a live 'theater' presentation in to a trailer about a STORY MODE in FIFA before bringing out frigging Jose Mouriniho at a video game presser. Whether those advertised features panned out well is irrelevant.

I'm not that in to sports either but they really tried last year, it's not their fault that people will refuse to listen.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Woz better watch his back, Kyle's coming for him.

How it will happen:

1. Kyle will say that he is not feeling it today and that people should lower their bets.
2. He will pick a terrible and repetitive song that will make half of chat want to kill themselves.
3. He will improvise a weird story involving bathroom magic, vocaloids, and charming idiot kids.
4. He will score above 560k.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
How it will happen:

1. Kyle will say that he is not feeling it today and that people should lower their bets.
2. He will pick a terrible and repetitive song that will make half of chat want to kill themselves.
3. He will score above 560k.

You forgot the step between 2 and 3 which is: He will go on the weirdest tangent yet and commit to a story twitch chat isn't ready for.

Edit: dammit :D I spoke too soon

How it will happen:

3. He will improvise a weird story involving bathroom magic, vocaloids, and charming idiot kids.
4. He will score above 560k.
Repeating bits is exactly what Woz wants

The fresh ones are what drives the high scores

Season 2 of Bosman v Wozniak has to go bigger than Season 1 ever did

The Allies were on point about how the Mass Effect: Andromeda marketing doesn't work. I feel like shinobi602 should cut that clip out and send it to Bioware to let them know how bad their marketing is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom