• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDM |OT| Future Flo-Rida Hits

Aomber

Maarten Vorwerk, Maarten Vorwerk and Maarten Vorwerk - 3 are Vorwerk

1901884_10151897413332461_2123791393_n.jpg

Aomber

How is Light compared to the other big clubs? XS, Marquee, etc.

That was my first Vegas club so I can't tell ya. I'm going to Hakkasan, Surrender, Encore Beach Club, and Wet Republic while I'm here.

Hakkasan is tonight so will report back with my impressions. I keep hearing mixed things about it, my one friend I'm going with said it was his favorite club in Vegas though so I guess we'll see. -shrug-

That was my first Vegas club so I can't tell ya. I'm going to Hakkasan, Surrender, Encore Beach Club, and Wet Republic while I'm here.

Hakkasan is tonight so will report back with my impressions. I keep hearing mixed things about it, my one friend I'm going with said it was his favorite club in Vegas though so I guess we'll see. -shrug-

Hakkasan sucks....

Aomber

HAKKASAN WAS FUCKING INSANE

Okay, yeah I get that it was crowded as balls on the dance floor. But that was good to me, for the kind of music it was it was fitting - plus that was nowhere near the most packed crowd I've personally been in. The whole place was nice as hell and I just loved the vibe of it. It's definitely not a club for everyone and I can understand why, it was pretty packed in. But I didn't mind that at all, awesome club! Also Bingo Players was great as expected, great music all night.

The only thing I didn't like about it was all the chicks are either stuck up or with a dude already. Fuck that shit lmao

cdyhybrid

Okay, yeah I get that it was crowded as balls on the dance floor. But that was good to me, for the kind of music it was it was fitting - plus that was nowhere near the most packed crowd I've personally been in. The whole place was nice as hell and I just loved the vibe of it. It's definitely not a club for everyone and I can understand why, it was pretty packed in. But I didn't mind that at all, awesome club! Also Bingo Players was great as expected, great music all night.

The only thing I didn't like about it was all the chicks are either stuck up or with a dude already. Fuck that shit lmao

Haha, glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, good luck getting any attention unless you've got a table.

Paradiso headliners announced tonight. Bassnectar and Above & Beyond Friday night, Zedd and Krewella Saturday night.

Dosia

Ha. I was just there too for Calvin Harris on Friday. That club is dope as hell.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm going to see Seven Lions in Toronto tomorrow night, anyone here seen him before? This is my first time with him, but I have pretty high hopes. Love all his stuff.

I'm going to see Seven Lions in Toronto tomorrow night, anyone here seen him before? This is my first time with him, but I have pretty high hopes. Love all his stuff.

Saw him open for Krewella, a bit underwhelming actually but he had to follow a great set by Candyland

DJ88

So excited for this week. Just managed to get the weekend off plus thursday at work so I can go see Deadmau5 and Eric Prydz at Mau5trap vs Pryda. Then Ultra Music Festival all weekend! I've watching them build the stages and they're building something crazy on the mainstage. It looks like it'll be part of Prydz's Holo thing during his set. I can't fucking wait.

Wes

venison crêpe
I am really hyped for UMF this year. Last year was awesome. I've been spending this weekend listening to some of the sets. It was brilliant.

Someone will be making a thread for the OT wont they? I found it really informative last year.

I am really hyped for UMF this year. Last year was awesome. I've been spending this weekend listening to some of the sets. It was brilliant.

Someone will be making a thread for the OT wont they? I found it really informative last year.

That thread directly spawned this one, so not sure if we'll have another separate thread

L1NETT

That thread directly spawned this one, so not sure if we'll have another separate thread

I can't see why not. Would help people filter there way over to this thread.

And as Wes said (hello Wes) it was a useful thread in itself.

I'd make an OT but haven't got the foggiest how to go about it

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Hopefully someone does make an OT. I probably would never go to something as big as UMF, but watching the spectacle unfold on YouTube and listen to it on XM Radio all weekend is really fun.

DJ88

The mainstage looks so awesome this year. I think I still prefer last years though with the giant pyramid design. Hopefully I'll change opinions come Friday.

iOh0YHwh2s5G.JPG

So pumped for this weekend! There's rain in the forecast too which could end in a total disaster, or the greatest thing ever.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Today is Prydz vs. deadmau5. I am SO EXCITED. My friends are going to Miami for it, should be ridiculous.

And yeah last year's Ultra thread directly spawned this EDM thread. I wouldn't mind having another Ultra thread this year, maybe the OT can then link to this thread and we can get some more members sharing and talking about music. :) I would make it but I've been super busy at work recently so I probably wouldn't have the time.

Top Bottom