• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDM |OT| Future Flo-Rida Hits

Aomber

Kinda weird that he is using dat sync when he lashes on other djs when they use it. Great set tho. Im gonna blast this on my way to work.
Errr... What? His argument has always been that there's no point in beatmatching because ableton does it for him.

I don't necessarily agree with that but yeah

Aomber

This is flat out embarrassing. Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano had a "studio session" with future music and they have no clue what they're talking about. It's so obvious they have ghost producers

Pardon the laugh track, the original video was removed from Youtube due to getting so many dislikes

http://vimeo.com/88057158

Izayoi

Banned
Crazy awesome glitch-hop tune from Pyramyth:

The Pharaoh

By the way, what channels does EDM-GAF browse on YouTube for music discovery purposes?

I've got a handful which seem to be pretty well aligned with my tastes but I wouldn't mind expanding my horizons. Most of the music I post in here comes from these.

---------------------

The channels I subscribe to:

Monstercat - Covers a wide variety of popular EDM sub-genres, including Dubstep, DnB, Glitch-hop, House, Electro, and New Disco. Music tends to be more aggressive in nature, but there are a few exceptions.

Tasty Network - Mostly glitch-hop, electro-house, and dubstep. Recently has begun to drift toward electro-pop, which I don't really have a problem with, but unfortunately I haven't found a channel to take the place that TN used to hold.

MA Dubstep - Lots of super-aggressive dubstep. Some crazy stuff in here, too crazy even for me at times.

oNlineRXD - Channel just started very recently, so they don't have much depth yet. Some good tracks in here regardless. Lots of this might be hard to get into for some, so fair warning.

Wobblecraft - Fast paced electro-house and dubstep. High BPM, quick melodies... Not for everyone.

ENM - Chillstep and other more relaxing twists on electro-house and dubstep. Songs have anime backgrounds, weebaphobes be warned.

UKF Dubstep - A big UK dubstep promoter. Lots of very safe options from overseas here.

cdyhybrid

Don't follow YouTube channels but I subscribe to podcasts.

• Andrew Rayel Podcast
  • Front of House by Dannic
  • GO On Air by Giuseppe Ottaviani
  • Corsten's Countdown by Ferry Corsten
  • The Gareth Emery Podcast
  • Cycles Radio by Max Graham
  • Hakkasan Nightclub Radio
  • International Departures by Myon and Shane 54
  • Global Trance Grooves by John 00 Fleming
  • Intercity by Lange
  • Mainstage Podcast by W&W
  • Tritonia by Tritonal
  • Open Up by Simon Patterson
  • Kearnage by Bryan Kearney
  • Future Sound of Egypt by Aly & Fila
  • Subculture Podcast by John O'Callaghan
  • Protocol Radio by Nicky Romero
  • EPIC Radio by Eric Prydz
  • Hardwell On Air
  • Group Therapy by Above & Beyond
  • Global Soundsystem by tyDi
  • Global DJ Broadcast by Markus Schulz
  • Solaris International by Solarstone
  • Club Life by Tiesto
  • A State of Trance by Armin van Buuren

Always looking for more, so if you know of any...

Aomber

10152632_546846998767034_7074968163724239231_n.jpg

lolololololol

cdyhybrid

Markus Schulz is doing a 3 hour set here in August and none of my friends want to go because they aren't into trance as much as I am T.T

Markus Schulz is doing a 3 hour set here in August and none of my friends want to go because they aren't into trance as much as I am T.T

That's ok tell them to keep listening to their Avicii, Martin Garrix, Tiesto, Zedd main stream garbage . Listening to crap songs like Reload and Red Lights

Ferr986

Did they heard any Schulz set? My friends arent much into Trance too but they kind of like Schulz. Theres a lot of variety in his sets.

cdyhybrid

Did they heard any Schulz set? My friends arent much into Trance too but they kind of like Schulz.

We all saw him do an hour of New World Punx at a festival back around Halloween, but I think I'm the only one that listens to his podcasts, follows his fan pages, etc.

It makes no fucking sense because his solo career is vastly more star-studded than his NWP resume (mostly because NWP is a side project and relatively new) but they are using the fact that they have only seen him as half of NWP as a reason to not go. "All or nothing" - bleh.

Cagey

Banned
Not sure if posted, but Above and Beyond is performing ABGT 100 in Madison Square Garden this October.

http://www.aboveandbeyond.nu/abgt100/

Best birthday present ever. I was hoping against hope that they would be in Atlantic City sometime near December for my Bachelor Party, but THIS WILL CERTAINLY DO.

The feels. I'm ready.

cdyhybrid

If you can go to ABGT you should absolutely do it. Saw them in February and they're headlining a festival I'm going to in June. They are fantastic.

Steve's been on fire since Swedish House Mafia ended, Size in the Parks, BBC Residency, SLVR, Payback, DECADE, partnerships, pushing his SIZE artists and his solo album is out this summer.

Aomber

Steve's been on fire since Swedish House Mafia ended, Size in the Parks, BBC Residency, SLVR, Payback, DECADE, partnerships, pushing his SIZE artists and his solo album is out this summer.
I'm not gonna lie, I have a feeling he wanted to break up Swedish House Mafia the most. It seems like Axwell and Ingrosso have been teaming up together quite a bit and Steve's been doing his own thing.

I can't say for sure though, haven't seen the SHM movie yet either so maybe it explains it more there.

Aomber

Seeing Zedd in a little under 2 hours. There's a couple guys before him but I had no interest in seeing them (ex. 2Chainz lol)

I'm not gonna lie, I have a feeling he wanted to break up Swedish House Mafia the most. It seems like Axwell and Ingrosso have been teaming up together quite a bit and Steve's been doing his own thing.

I can't say for sure though, haven't seen the SHM movie yet either so maybe it explains it more there.

It doesn't go into great depth why they split up but it definitely hints at Steve being the one who wanted to walk away. I think it just got too big for him.

Sai-kun

Banned
Not sure if posted, but Above and Beyond is performing ABGT 100 in Madison Square Garden this October.

http://www.aboveandbeyond.nu/abgt100/

Best birthday present ever. I was hoping against hope that they would be in Atlantic City sometime near December for my Bachelor Party, but THIS WILL CERTAINLY DO.

The feels. I'm ready.

i'm really mad that I can't go to this. But A&B are playing a festival here in August soooo that will lessen the sting a little bit :p

What do people think about the new Garrix/Like Mike/Dimitri Vegas ("Tremor")?

Kinda getting tired of these repetitive big room anthems. It seems like LM/DV are very limited in their range.

cdyhybrid

Kinda getting tired of these repetitive big room anthems. It seems like LM/DV are very limited in their range.

It's exactly what you'd expect from Martin Garrix and DV/LM.

Aomber

Garrix I'm okay with him doing his thing. I agree bigroom house is kinda tiring but he is 17 and he's good at what he does for his age.

DV/LM on the other hand are limited to what they do because that's what they ask Maarten Vorwerk to ghost produce for them.

Top Bottom