• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDM |OT| Future Flo-Rida Hits

jambo

Looks like Markus Shulz is going to release his 11 hour set from The Guvernment in Toronto, his last ever at the venue before it closes in January.

uCC0Zal.jpg

cdyhybrid

Looks like Markus Shulz is going to release his 11 hour set from The Guvernment in Toronto, his last ever at the venue before it closes in January.

Listening to GDJB right now. So stoked. Got excited when he announced that haha.

Edit: Chicane guest mix on Group Therapy tomorrow :D

Chaplain

A great set by Russian DJ Sound Quelle.

SILK ROYAL SHOWCASE 259 (SOUND QUELLE GUEST MIX)
September 26, 2014
(right click/save as)

1. Sound Quelle – Dusk (Original Mix) [Silk Digital] [0:00]
2. Something Good & CAPS – Remember (Original Mix) [Macarize] [6:21]
3. Aqua & Arctic – Chain Reaction (Sound Quelle Remix)[Tellurium Recordings] [13:55]
4. ID – ID [20:58]
5. EDU – Action Hero (Progressive Mix) [Macarize] [26:30]
6. Above & Beyond feat. Alex Vargas – Blue Sky Action (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats] [31:33]
7. Sound Quelle & Max Meyer – Azzur (Original Mix) [Monster Pure][36:23]
8. Genix & Las Salinas – Arcadia (Original Mix) [Vandit] [42:47]
9. Jorn & Vito – Lazy Sundays (Original Mix) [Encanta] [47:59]
10. 16 Bit Lolitas – Higher State (Original Mix) [Anjunadeep] [52:59]

Jarnet87

I hope the Tomorrow World stream isn't as terrible as the Tomorrow Land was. Was too much jumping around. It goes live from 7 PM to 1 AM today through Sunday.

Aomber

Well my weekend is probably ruined, I was probably gonna get a chance to get floor tickets for Eric Prydz Epic 3.0 but it's very likely I'm not going at this point for reasons out of my control.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Well my weekend is probably ruined, I was probably gonna get a chance to get floor tickets for Eric Prydz Epic 3.0 but it's very likely I'm not going at this point for reasons out of my control.

Ahh man you should have told me a few days ago, I was trying to get rid of a Prydz floor ticket. Managed to sell it to a friend though. My brother and I bought 4 floor tickets haha. I'm flying back to NYC tonight to attend this concert, so psyched!!!

Sorry you won't be able to make it though...

mr stroke

Want to get into techno. Give me podcasts! Already listen to Carl Cox's and Max Graham's.

my 4 that are on current rotation-

Adam Beyer
TZ28Ydp.png

and

Techno Live Sets(live sets from tons of underground techno Dj's)
zsIcPFk.jpg

and

Mark Knight (lots of techno mixed in with current big room Toolroom stuff)
g7qeGNo.jpg

and
(while Hernan is more prog/deep house/tech/trance, this is my morning Podcast everyday)

f78PLNS.jpg

Aomber

Ahh man you should have told me a few days ago, I was trying to get rid of a Prydz floor ticket. Managed to sell it to a friend though. My brother and I bought 4 floor tickets haha. I'm flying back to NYC tonight to attend this concert, so psyched!!!

Sorry you won't be able to make it though...
God damn that sucks, oh well lol, I'm annoyed because I could have gotten them when they went on sale but I didn't buy them knowing he was playing at tomorrowland. Then I missed him because his set was at noon which was right when I arrived in Brussels... Why they made Eric Prydz at that time is beyond me

C'est la view :( enjoy anyway man

Wes

venison crêpe
Had no idea UMF Japan was taking place (I should check in on this thread more often). Just stumbled across the live broadcast on youtube. Pretty nice - Hardwell on at the moment.

Aomber

EDIT: Decided it's probably not a good idea. I wanna save my money and go to EDC and Tomorrowland (again) next year lol

Yeah dude, when that happened everyone in the stadium went NUTS. It looks crazy enough on a video, but in person it was simply jaw dropping.

Edit: linky

I've mentioned it before but my biggest complaint seeing him at Tomorrowland was they put him on at mid day, I enjoyed the set but it needed to be done at night for visuals etc.

Listened to the EPIC 3.0 set this afternoon, biggest compliment I can give it is, like all Prydz sets it sounds like one continuous evolving track. There's no need for 'drops' or cheesy vocals, it's just flawless mixing.

Top Bottom