• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDM |OT| Future Flo-Rida Hits

Parklife line-up announced
Code:
DISCLOSURE * RUDIMENTAL
BEN HOWARD  *  GEORGE EZRA  *  NAS performs 'ILLMATIC'
MARK RONSON * FATBOY SLIM * GRACE JONES * WU TANG CLAN  
CARIBOU  *  METRONOMY  *  JESSIE WARE  *  JAMES BLAKE
THE ROOTS * JAMES BAY * FKA TWIGS * JUNGLE * LABRINTH  
DUKE DUMONT  *  JAMIE XX  *  NICOLAS JAAR * MODESELEKTOR
EVERYTHING EVERYTHING * HUDSON MOHAWKE * KAYTRANADA
TODD TERJE & THE OLSENS  *  MAC DEMARCO  *  CHET FAKER
TEN WALLS * TIGA * ACTION BRONSON * EARL SWEATSHIRT * BAAUER
HERCULES & LOVE AFFAIR * JESS GLYNNE * FUSE ODG * VIC MENSA
LAPSLEY * TALABOMAN * GHOSTPOET * TENSNAKE * ELLA EYRE
HENRIK SCHWARZ * MADLIB * RONI SIZE REPRAZENT * CRAZY P
BURAKA SOM SISTEMA * TOURIST * JIMMY NAPES * BOB MOSES
J.E.T.S. * SEVEN DAVIS JR * BLONDE * NOVELIST * BADBADNOTGOOD
DUB PHIZIX & STRATEGY  *  OUTFIT  *  TOM MISCH  *  KIKO BUN 
BECKY HILL * KAREN HARDING * SANGO * TEI SHI * BERNARD & EDITH

PLUS ALL-STAR DJ LINE-UP, INCLUDING...

RICHIE HAWTIN  *  ANNIE MAC  *  JAMIE JONES  *  MK  *  ANDY C 
SETH TROXLER b2b EATS EVERYTHING * MAYA JANE COLES * TALE OF US
THE MARTINEZ BROTHERS  *  DIXON  *  SASHA b2b JORIS VOORN
HANNAH WANTS  *  DUSKY  *  ADAM BEYER  *  JULIO BASHMORE
JACKMASTER * HOT SINCE 82 * DAVID RODIGAN * OLIVER HELDENS
HEIDI * SKREAM * GEORGE FITZGERALD * JOY ORBISON * WILKINSON 
BEN UFO & PEARSON SOUND * OLIVER DOLLAR & JESSE ROSE * BENJI B 
DANIEL AVERY * RICHY AHMED * CATZ 'N’ DOGZ * PAUL WOOLFORD 
SHADOWCHILD * PATRICK TOPPING * WAZE & ODYSSEY * JOHN TALABOT 
& AXEL BOMAN * BICEP * BTRAITS * MADLIB dj * DJ EZ * JUSTIN MARTIN
JIMMY EDGAR & MACHINEDRUM * MIDLAND * BONDAX * CRAIG CHARLES 
ROUTE 94 * BRODINSKI * BEN PEARCE * BONDAX * RANDALL vs DILLINJA
FRIEND WITHIN * CHRIS LORENZO * JONAS RATHSMAN * SPECIAL REQUEST
HORSE MEAT DISCO * JAGUAR SKILLS * JOSH BUTLER * WOOKIE & DJ Q * FCL
CALYX & TEEBEE * RENE LAVICE * SG LEWIS* VENUM SOUND *LOADSTAR
KRYSKO * GREG LORD * WORK IT * NOW WAVE DJs * RICH REASON * JUICY
WORK IT * ZUTEKH DJS * PIRATE COPY * NORTH BASE * JONNY DUB
SIAN BENNETT * NIC BAIRD * LEMMY ASHTON * NICOLA BEAR * HACKETT
PETE ZORBA * DANCE LADY DANCE * WILL ORCHARD * ED NORRIS

Aomber

And speaking of ridiculously kickass European festivals...

Mysteryland Netherlands Will Expand To 2 Day Camping Festival

Though a lineup has not yet been revealed, the annual festival will boast 40 stages curated by innovative labels and artists such as CLR, Spinnin Records, Q-Dance and Joris Voorn.

Mysteryland’s promise is this: “The music will be down to an impeccable selection of titan DJs, live wunderkinds and prodigious producers across the electronic spectrum, so expect all manner of sonic supremacy from cutting-edge dubstep, hip hop and disco to top-notch international house, techno and electro.”

Though a lineup has not yet been revealed, the annual festival will boast 40 stages curated by innovative labels and artists such as CLR, Spinnin Records, Q-Dance and Joris Voorn.

Though a lineup has not yet been revealed, the annual festival will boast 40 stages

the annual festival will boast 40 stages

40 stages

KgsAqUA.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
Saw A&B with my GF last night, and they were fucking phenomenal. They played for 2.5 hours which was amazing, and they played a really solid selection of Tri-State tunes, Group Therapy stuff, and WAAWN club mixes, and of course other Anjunastuff.

THAT was a fucking show. Not like KP who played for 1 1/2 hours and barely played anything off the new album.

Aomber

Saw A&B with my GF last night, and they were fucking phenomenal. They played for 2.5 hours which was amazing, and they played a really solid selection of Tri-State tunes, Group Therapy stuff, and WAAWN club mixes, and of course other Anjunastuff.

THAT was a fucking show. Not like KP who played for 1 1/2 hours and barely played anything off the new album.

This is good to hear because I'm seeing them on Wednesday

Pop in and discover Knife Party. Great start to following this thread!

As someone that basically listens to Group Therapy, what are some other good shows out there? I'm not a huge trance fan, but I'll listen to it if it's not the focus of the show.

t0rment

As someone that basically listens to Group Therapy, what are some other good shows out there? I'm not a huge trance fan, but I'll listen to it if it's not the focus of the show.

I listen to Andrew Rayel's Find your harmony. It's pretty good, with some nice vocals and ''trouse'' tunes.

Ashhong

Definitely also check out A state of trance, its a good mix of styles and always enjoyable.

Aomber

https://www.facebook.com/whatsonot/posts/802084939839985

I’m writing today with news regarding What So Not. For those that didn’t know, what so not has always been a collaborative project that I've doing with my friend Chris, aka Emoh Instead. Over the last while, Emoh and I have been moving in different directions creatively, we haven't made any music together in quite a while. Our final joint project is a soon-to-be-released EP that we completed last year. That will be the last what so not project I'll be creatively involved with.

Emoh’s been the sole touring member of What So Not for over a year now and hats off to him, he’s done an amazing job playing to crowds around the world and here at home. I know he’ll continue to slay it, as far as the live shows go nothing has changed, go see him play.

I want to thank Emoh for the time, effort and friendship that he always put into What So Not. While I will no longer be creatively involved I wish him the best of luck moving forward as he takes the reigns and steers the project into the future.
I also want to thank you, the fans, for making all of this What So Not stuff possible in the first place. We started this project from my bedroom studio at my parents house, to see it grow like this has been an amazing experience. I'm always so humbled by the support you've shown us, for all my musical projects. While there are a lot of great memories with WSN, i feel its time for me to let this go.

Signing off

- Harley x

Aomber

Just to be clear WSN isn't "disbanding". Emoh Instead will still be running the project, just Flume won't be involved in it. I can't speak for future releases but Emoh has been touring solo as WSN for a year so not a lot is really changing, but I hope the songs that come out of WSN are still good. Time will tell I guess

Sai-kun

Banned
zzzzzzzzzzzz where's old zedd

they could have put out something really nice but it's even more reductive than break free

ariana won

Aomber

zzzzzzzzzzzz where's old zedd

they could have put out something really nice but it's even more reductive than break free

ariana won

Yeah seriously. It misses that spark that something like Clarity had. Too poppy and "bubblegum" for my likings.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Just got back from a 3-hour Prydz set in Chicago. What a legend...I can't think of another DJ on the planet right now that I'd rather see.

cdyhybrid

Think we'll book our flights soon, and hotels shortly afterward.

Any tips from EDC vets? Whether it's when to fly in or any random thing. Pretty sure we're planning on getting the shuttles from the hotel to the festival.

Top Bottom