• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDM |OT| Future Flo-Rida Hits

So I'll be in Vegas for the first time this week, going to Hakkasan for Tiesto on Thursday. Pre-bought my ticket but do I still need to go early to avoid a line?

cdyhybrid

So I'll be in Vegas for the first time this week, going to Hakkasan for Tiesto on Thursday. Pre-bought my ticket but do I still need to go early to avoid a line?

Yeah. It won't be as bad as people without pre-sale, but there will still be a line.

Warning: the dancefloor is way too small and it gets uncomfortably packed.

Should've tried to get on the guest list. Was there this past weekend and saw Kaskade and David Guetta at XS. They both had that venue Rockin! How long you staying out there? I suggest you try and go to the Omnia nightclub at Caesars Palace, Just opened last Thursday.
Looks like a damn spaceship

11042942_779237682167079_4377343445009533484_n.jpg

Should've tried to get on the guest list. Was there this past weekend and saw Kaskade and David Guetta at XS. They both had that venue Rockin! How long you staying out there? I suggest you try and go to the Omnia nightclub at Caesars Palace, Just opened last Thursday.
Looks like a damn spaceship

I saw Nervo at Omnia on Tuesday, that place is unreal

Aomber

So apparently my friend's buddy went to Vegas pretty recently, bought women's tickets and photoshopped male onto it. Apparently it worked in every single club he went to, they don't check the gender of the ticket, they just scan to see if it's a valid ticket

That's genius. Has anyone tried something like this before? I don't know if I'd have the balls to do it lmao

Omnia is way better than Hakkasan, so much more room to move around, although I went on a Tuesday so it could be busier on the weekend. Staff doesn't herd you around either. The chandelier in the main room is as awesome as it looks in the photos, and there's a nice rooftop bar

mr stroke

So apparently my friend's buddy went to Vegas pretty recently, bought women's tickets and photoshopped male onto it. Apparently it worked in every single club he went to, they don't check the gender of the ticket, they just scan to see if it's a valid ticket

That's genius. Has anyone tried something like this before? I don't know if I'd have the balls to do it lmao

Sounds like it would work to me. Most Vegas bouncers only care about getting tips.

Get a table just split the cost if you have enough dudes is might even be cheaper and you get vip treatment. I'm going week of pac/Mayweather for bachelor party as well.
Yea apparently that's what we're doing but I just wanna go to a day club.

That PAC/mayweather weekend will be insane for sure all the babes will be out even more so too

Yea apparently that's what we're doing but I just wanna go to a day club.

That PAC/mayweather weekend will be insane for sure all the babes will be out even more so too

Yea unfortunately I don't think we can get 10 tickets for the fight and no point for only 1-2 people to go. So we just going to be in Vegas for the atmosphere. Watch on the close circuit or whatever.

As far as day club go I've enjoy pretty much all of them except for wet republic. Was just too crowded. Fucking MGM brand man...

Anth0ny

Actually I'm not sure if it even is streaming on YouTube this time, they said exclusively on Twitch.

We'll see I guess

pretty weird. I thought Twitch was exclusively video games?

either way that stream is probably gonna be running in my house the entire weekend. can't wait.

Milchjon

Some great music videos for Major Lazer and Kygo recently!

Major Lazer & DJ Snake - Lean On

Kygo - Stole the Show

That dance the Astronaut does at the first drop is wicked haha

I'm really digging Lean On, but I'm not sure if I love Roll The Bass too much, the drop is just too weird.

Also, seems like the album is only 9 tracks. And one of them is a remix of All My Love (which is utterly ruined by Ariana Grande).

So only 6 new tracks left. Not sure, if that's gonna be enough.

Sai-kun

Banned
Roll the Bass just screams Boaz van de Beatz. I laughed so hard when I heard it last night! It's total fire, so psyched for the album.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Actually I'm not sure if it even is streaming on YouTube this time, they said exclusively on Twitch.

We'll see I guess

Whaaaaaaaat. That's super weird.

Not like it matters much to me, my gf is going to be in town this weekend so I will be doing very minimal Ultra watching. :'(

------

In other news, I just heard this ridiculous set on my Soundcloud that I highly recommend:

jackLNDN - EARMILK Exclusive Mix

jackLNDN is a guy who's remixes I've been following for a while, but he just jumped a tier of awesomeness with this set. Great listen.

Jarnet87

Anxious to see how Twitch run the Ultra stream. Hopefully there are streams for the different stages, but not gonna count on it. I can't remember if they 1 or 2 for Ultra last year, but I thought it went well on youtube. It was one of the few events that they didn't switch every 5 freaking minutes jumping around.

Majine

Banned
Anxious to see how Twitch run the Ultra stream. Hopefully there are streams for the different stages, but not gonna count on it. I can't remember if they 1 or 2 for Ultra last year, but I thought it went well on youtube. It was one of the few events that they didn't switch every 5 freaking minutes jumping around.

It was just one.

If they had multiple streams to capture every show, I'd pay for that honestly.

EDIT: Thread's up

cdyhybrid

Will check out the album after I'm done getting yelled at by work for shit that was out of my control. Can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

Ashhong

So, here it is. You've all been waiting for it.

I just wanna talk about this for a second. I don't say this lightly but I was absolutely floored by this album - literally jaw dropping. I honestly can't believe how good it is, it's an absolute masterpiece.

Enjoy.

Madeon - Adventure (Stream on iTunes)

You can check out his reddit AMA here >> http://redd.it/304t92

Better than Porters? (my personal favorite of last year)

I will have to check this out today on my commute back home if it's on Spotify.

Kozak

Banned
I'm really digging Lean On, but I'm not sure if I love Roll The Bass too much, the drop is just too weird.

Also, seems like the album is only 9 tracks. And one of them is a remix of All My Love (which is utterly ruined by Ariana Grande).

So only 6 new tracks left. Not sure, if that's gonna be enough.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks so. Sounds more like a Jack U song.

Treechopper said:
Both these songs are fantastic, holy cow. Stole the Show's so chill but addicting!

Kygo can do no wrong :)

Top Bottom