• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDM |OT| Future Flo-Rida Hits

cdyhybrid

"OH YES OH YES"

The man himself doing his thing at Tomorrowland, full 2 hour set

Tomorrowland 2015 | Carl Cox

cux1x3P.png

Pryda will have to wait until this weekend though, because I'm broke D:

Aomber

God I'm so sad I still haven't been able to attend Tomorrowland. It's been on the list for a while now.
It's the best festival I've been to by a long shot, it's not even close. I urge anyone ITT to make a point of doing it.

TomorrowWorld is also awesome, though obv. not quite as epic.

EDIT: Here's a little clip I took last year (2:20 is the highlight): Armin van Buuren playing Ping Pong
Awesome!

Is the highest quality way to listen to these sets just ripping the audio from youtube? Are they uploaded to soundcloud in higher quality or something? I need to listen to this stuff at the gym.
I'm sure you can find them on Soundcloud easily but I'm not sure if the quality will necessarily be better

Aomber

I've been listening to Galantis' Pharmacy lately and I'm appreciating it more than I was before. It's a fun album with some nice tracks overall, I really love the chords and melodies they use.

I still don't think it's as interesting as it coulda been in the album format but it's great for what it is

I've been listening to Galantis' Pharmacy lately and I'm appreciating it more than I was before. It's a fun album with some nice tracks overall, I really love the chords and melodies they use.

I still don't think it's as interesting as it coulda been in the album format but it's great for what it is

It's an easy album to listen to. A fun summer album. Extremely catchy and you can just have it on while you're doing w/e.

mr stroke

Holly fuck, thought he stopped touring :eek:

Bm6oVe2.jpg

Anyone that hasn't seen Gesaffelstein live, needs to go ASAP, his Coachella set was life changing.....

Sai-kun

Banned
i hope freaky deaky does single day tickets, and the gesaf is on earlier in the day :( i'm already goin to a show that evening!

L1NETT

Pretty cold on that Dillon Francis EP.

Couple of decent songs, one with Kygo is pretty solid. Bar that underwhelming stuff.

I'm all about this Dusky EP at the moment.

Skin Deep is so gooooooooood

I think sometimes we go a bit over the top with our love for Prydz in this thread, but God damn that man is next level.

Finally gotten round to listening to Volume II. Welcome to my House is one of those songs that brings back so many memories if you've seen him live.

Speaking of seeing him live, him and Jeremy Olander played Cream Amnesia last night. Why oh why did I go to Ibiza this time last month instead of this month

Aomber

Kaskade is sadly playing the exact same night in NYC as Disclosure which I already have floor tickets for

No worries I've seen Kaskade plenty of times

Top Bottom