• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDM |OT| Future Flo-Rida Hits

cj_iwakura

Going to this shindig tomorrow. :D

http://www.jointherevolution.net/2015/08/bingo-players/

BP_web.jpg

Bingo Players with DJ Xta-C, Strictly Bizness, TechNeekz, KIKA

Not sure if the openers are any good, but we'll see!

Kozak

Banned
Hey guys I've put together a collection of my current favourite Future House tracks and remixes into a 40 minute mix!

Hope you enjoy it!

https://soundcloud.com/sabit-kozak/future-house

Track List:

1. Adam Lambert-Ghost Town (Dave Winnel Remix)
2. NERVO, R3hab-Ready For The Weekend ft. Ayah Marar (Don Diablo Remix)
3. Sander Van Doorn & Oliver Heldens - This (Original Mix)
4. 3LAU & Nom de Strip feat. Estelle-The Night (Ak9 Remix)
5. Steve Angello & Laidback Luke feat. Robin S.-Show Me Love (Anevo Remix)
6. Tinie Tempah-Not Letting Go (All About She Remix)
7. Rudimental-Never Let You Go (Don Diablo Remix)
8. Steve Aoki, Chris Lake & Tujamo feat. Kid Ink-Delirious (Boneless) (Chris Lorenzo Remix)
9. Lady Bee feat. Rochelle-Return Of The Mack (Oliver Heldens Remix)
10. Raise Your Hands (Mike Williams & Mesto Future Bootleg)
11. Uptown Funk (Codeko Remix)
12. Jack Ü-Take Ü There (Tchami Remix)
13. Antonio Giacca - You Got the Love (Original Mix)
14. Koala - Oliver Heldens (Original Mix)
15. Felix Jaehn-Aint Nobody (Gunes Ergun Remix)

Aomber

oh my giddy cunt

https://twitter.com/rob_swire/status/635117618672893952?s=09

@rob_swire

if after this Knife Party EP they aren't making new Pendulum stuff i'm gonna lose my shizzle

---

that dillon remix :/

he seems like a great guy, but his music for a while now left me cold.
I heard about that, but I'm not getting too excited. They're contracted for a new Pendulum album but Rob said in a reddit AMA in a lengthy post they definitely got burned out of Pendulum. We'll see I guess, but my expectations for the new album are low

I dunno, maybe you're just not a fan of dillon's music? This is pretty close to what he's always done. It's not the kind of style I'd throw into my playlist but he's fun live

Aomber

http://www.forbes.com/electronic-cash-kings/

Forbes’ Electronic Cash Kings 2015:

1. Calvin Harris, $66 million

2. David Guetta, $37 million

3. Tiesto, $36 million

4. (Tie) Skrillex & Steve Aoki, $24 million

6. Avicii, $19 million

7. Kaskade, $18 million

8. (Tie) Martin Garrix & Zedd, $17 million

10. Afrojack, $16 million

11. (Tie) Deadmau5, Diplo $15 million

Man, Calvin Harris really still makes a megaton. I guess a lot of that has to do with the Hakkasan group paying well.

EDIT: Here's another link from Forbes, this time with an interview with 3LAU

Meet 3LAU, The DJ That Turned Down Wall Street

Pretty interesting stuff, it's cool to see he's honest and open about him criticizing his own music as generic and wanting to do better. I see where he's coming from, I like some of his music in the musical sense, but it's a bit too generic for me personally.

Interested to see what he's gonna do in the future with that in mind.

Aomber

Well if you didn't already know that Spinnin' was greedy, you do now

https://www.facebook.com/martin.gar...5648462478015/946256602083861/?type=1&theater

NEWS

Due to rumours in the music industry I think it is necessary to inform everyone as follows.

It is correct that I recently nullified/terminated my agreements with MusicAllstars Management B.V. and Spinnin Records B.V.
There was a difference of opinion between us regarding the reasonableness of the agreements. Although I enjoyed working with the Spinnin and MAS team, it was not possible to bridge our different views with MusicAllstars Management B.V. and Spinnin Records B.V.

From the beginning of this year I tried to get back the ownership rights of my music from Spinnin Records and to keep my confidence in MAS. I am extremely disappointed that the discussions have not led to a change in the agreements or return of the ownership rights, and that is why I nullified them.
With that, I close this chapter. I trust that everyone respects that I would like to leave this behind me and that I prefer not to discuss this any further.

I am working on new tracks and have an exciting new project so hopefully I can share good news with you during Amsterdam Dance Event.

Thanks so much for all your amazing support and hope to see you soon! smile emoticon
Martijn Garritsen

Aomber

So it sounds like I'm not going to EZoo in NYC. My cousin got called for an event that weekend even though he had already told them he was going away that weekend. The manager said he could go to NY anyway if he wants but it'll look really bad for his new position. And I have nobody else who will wanna go, so I'm probably just gonna cut the losses and not go to NY cause it'll be more expensive if I pay for the hotel and everything like that.

We've had this shit planned since January =/

cdyhybrid

The manager said he could go to NY anyway if he wants but it'll look really bad for his new position.

I hate this bullshit. If he already confirmed that he'll be off with them, they shouldn't even ask him to work. You shouldn't be guilt-tripping/threatening your employees into working when you already agreed to let them be off.

Aomber

I hate this bullshit. If he already confirmed that he'll be off with them, they shouldn't even ask him to work. You shouldn't be guilt-tripping/threatening your employees into working when you already agreed to let them be off.

Yeah, it really sucks. It's really out of my cousin's control too, because a big chunk of his salary is based on commission, and he only started the job in May.

The whole reason we decided on EZoo specifically was because it's on Labor Day weekend so I wouldn't have imagined this in a million years.

Seriously considering going to Creamfields by myself this weekend. For the past 5 years I've been going with friends but none of them wanted to go this year.

I've been listening to some sets (as I normally would on my home from work) and it's got me climbing up the walls. I will be so depressed if I'm not in the Size Matters tent this time tomorrow night.

cdyhybrid

Seriously considering going to Creamfields by myself this weekend. For the past 5 years I've been going with friends but none of them wanted to go this year.

I've been listening to some sets (as I normally would on my home from work) and it's got me climbing up the walls. I will be so depressed if I'm not in the Size Matters tent this time tomorrow night.

Do it.

mr stroke

EFYy2nE.jpg

Looks like leak was real

Wicked line up IMO, wish I could go this year :\

really surprised they were forced to go 21+, gonna hurt tix sales

Aomber

EFYy2nE.jpg

Looks like leak was real

Wicked line up IMO, wish I could go this year :\

really surprised they were forced to go 21+, gonna hurt tix sales

That's fantastic news, I've always wanted to go but always hard for me to get out to LA around that time of year

Something New (Otto Knows Remix)

Tune.

I had no idea that was an Otto Knows remix, prior to listening to that set I had only heard it once before when Axwell /\ Ingrosso played it at Ushuaia. I just thought it was an edit they had made. God knows why they haven't released it though, especially when they're allowing R3hab and W&W to put out their remixes.

Seriously;

Axwell & Ingrosso - Sun Is Shining (W&W Remix) Axwell & Ingrosso - Sun Is Shining (R3hab Remix) I can't believe Axwell would associate himself with that, the W&W remix is next level garbage and that takes some effort after the R3hab remix

JJD

Guys could you please link me to some of the best eletronic music playlists on spotify?

I haven't listened to eletronic music in a long, long time. I woke up today missing my clubber days...damn I feel old!

Thanks a lot!

I've never seen GESAFFELSTEIN in concert before, really thinking about purchasing one ticket and attending fair plex event on Sunday by myself. Looks like a decent line-up as well, although I don't care much about Skrillex

Sai-kun

Banned
Dope. Can't wait for his show!

I've never seen GESAFFELSTEIN in concert before, really thinking about purchasing one ticket and attending fair plex event on Sunday by myself. Looks like a decent line-up as well, although I don't care much about Skrillex

I saw him earlier this year as part of a proper tour, and it was mindbendingly cool. Even if he's doing a DJ set, it'll probably be really fuckin rad. He is just such a good DJ, and has such a good ear for the flow of a set.

Kozak

Banned
I love how all these EDM publications are ripping on WAYF for being a shit movie yet all evidence suggests it being a decent film.

I hate how EDM publications seem to have extreme levels of hate towards any artist who tries to cross over to EDM.

Kozak

Banned
holy shit djay Pro just extended its support across the Pioneer range.

Windows version soon and I won't need anything more than spotify and a back up 0_0

Aomber

Don't think EDMGAF has posted about Haywyre yet, anyone heard this guy?

Haywyre - Insight (Live Performance) [Monstercat Release]

He's pretty crazy, in his track Insight he does a great job of stirring up his own cocktail of classical influences mixed with the sonic aggression of Dubstep. Also love that electronic music is going in this kinda direction where we're seeing more live performance aspects. Really interested to see where he goes.

Top Bottom