• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGM to feature "top-secret, world-exclusive cover story" next issue (sorry if old)

FoneBone

"...in a few weeks, you'll be able to say hello to an awesome new game that everyone will be dying to play." That's all.

Let the speculation commence.

Black seems a reasonable contender, given how much the media seemed to be splooging over what was by their own admission not much more than a technical demo at E3.

If I take the trip to fantasy land though, it's a screen-packed blowout of the new Zelda, taken mainly from the press-only extended trailer.

With Blackjack, and hookers.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Im pretty sure any "major" unveilling from a japanese developer would be covered by Famitsu, like it always has been.

So bet on a western/euro game.

My bet is that its something from Bioware, BGIII, Dragon age?

Lukas

Banned
EGM doesnt do PC games so you can rule that out

Its not gonna be something like Black since that was already unveiled....sorta

95% its gonna be NBA Street 3 - something on all 3 platforms and not heard of yet but confirmed to be in development

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Im betting Black, i remember people saying they couldnt talk about it after E3 because a mag had signed a deal.

AbeFroman

Lukas said:
95% its gonna be NBA Street 3 - something on all 3 platforms and not heard of yet but confirmed to be in development

100% sure that is not it since EGM had two pages on it in the SEP issue.

Lukas said:
EGM doesnt do PC games so you can rule that out

Its not gonna be something like Black since that was already unveiled....sorta

Street3 was unveiled in the latest EGM.

Silicon Knights 3rd party plans with first look at their new title.

Place your bets boys. Check pistols at the door.

edit: could be the mysterious Mario Party 6.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I wonder if "dying to play" is meant to be a hint.

Not that that would help if it's a new game. I guess I'll go with Black too, though it'd be nice too, though it'd be nice if it was something completely new.

AssMan

Banned
FF7-2 or remake. Only thing that comes to mind that correlates to that new Square project from the other thread.

Come on, guys. They basically spelled the game out with that short little teaser. Geez. Frankly, I'm underwhelmed. As far as anyone is concerned, Halo 2 is the game EGM should be spouting off about.

Chrono

Banned
I hope it's not a game we already know about unless it's Zelda. They do say it's a game everybody will be dying to play so I'm guessing that's the case. Personally I want it to be Final Fantasy VII remake.

Joe said:
my money's on pd0 or another next-gen game.

Microsoft won't let the hype for xbox2 start before this holiday season. Neither will Sony or Nintendo.

Top Bottom