• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGM to feature "top-secret, world-exclusive cover story" next issue (sorry if old)

Travado

Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Turquoise
Pokemon Amethyst
Pokemon Agate
Pokemon Hematite
Pokemon Jade
Pokemon Nephrite
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Quartz
Pokemon Topaz
Pokemon Zircon

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
My money, knowing EGM, is on it being an Xbox game. (assumming of course that the game isn't due for release this year).

Jade Empire?

The only thing that would actually surprise me though, and I know it would never happen, would be a feature on the new Zelda. Who knows, maybe Nintendo knows that if it gets the word out that teh mature Realda is coming it could help them a little bit.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Yup, definately a GameCube exclusive.

Kifimbo

It's not a PC game cuz it's EGM.
It's a « new » game according to the first post, so I doubt it's Black or anything else that we already know about.
It's obviously not as GBA game.

Could it be that rumored GTA-clone by Ubisoft?

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I somehow doubt it will be multiplatform... "everyone will be dying to play" doesn't mean that everyone -will- be playing it -- just that everyone would want to.

Must be an atari game...

THE OTHER Matrix game Shiny is creating.

Letme guess the game will be released along side the huge ass Matrix dvd collection and it will be filled with bugs and crashes.

I agree it's gonna be Silicon Knights new game for XBox. Can't see it being a Japanese game, it's new, and Black has been confirmed to not be it. I'm laying 10 to 1 odds. And I can't see it being a Xenon game, so that excludes the Neversoft game Activision is pimping, or PD2.

Edit: "awesome new game that everyone will be dying to play." Reread the orignial post. I sure hope that's not a reference to a new Legacy of Kain game.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
efralope said:
mario isn't new, this is "top-secret", remember (in other words, almost nobody knows about it probably)...
We know nothing about the next Mario except that it exists. It's still "top secret". Like Area 51..we all know it exists, but the general public knows very little about it..

FoneBone

BarneyBP said:
It's Godfather.
Actually, it could be -- I didn't even think of that. Glad to hear it's not Black (which has already been given enough coverage that calling it "top-secret" would be a huge stretch).

And Nintendo has NEVER unveiled one of its own games in a Western magazine, to my knowledge -- why would they start now?

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
NO.

These games have almost ALL been announced.

Here's a guess -

Top Secret Neversoft title recently announced in Activision financials in this very mysterious way.

Top Bottom