• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring marathon streamer Kai Cenat takes on Bloodborne in hopes of making a PC release happen

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
After completing Elden Ring and its Shadow of the Erdtree DLC, streamer and YouTuber Kai Cenat is now setting sights on another FromSoftware title: Bloodborne. His Bloodborne stream starts on August 2 at 6 pm EST and will continue until he completes the game and its DLC. What’s interesting about Cenat’s stream is that he is doing it in hopes that it will push a remaster or PC port of Bloodborne to be made.

Ever since Bloodborne was released as a PlayStation 4 exclusive in 2015, fans have been clamoring for the game to be released on more platforms. FromSoftware head honcho Hidetaka Miyazaki is aware of this but explains that his hands are tied regarding the matter. In an interview with IGN, Miyazaki says that the decision isn’t up to FromSoftware but rather Sony – the owner of the franchise.

Cenat’s Bloodborne marathon is already looking like a big production, with a live-action trailer for the stream paying homage to the game’s introduction sequence. Cenat himself plays a Hunter – an outsider who signs a contract to receive Yharnam blood to aid in their quest for the mysterious Paleblood.

Cenat’s previous Elden Ring marathons had thousands of views so the streamer’s hopes to use those numbers for a good cause are understandable. According to him, many of his fans think that he “could make something shake” so he wants to see if this is possible. At the very least, this Bloodborne marathon will generate interest in FromSoftware’s dark, Victorian-era-inspired action RPG once more.

Animated GIF

tusharngf

Yes, it will be in PC, exclusive to the Playstation PC launcher.

At this point I would take a 60fps remaster. If they port to PC they would probably have a PS5 remaster too.
better make it as Ps5 pro/PC or ps6 launch title. It will go well with the demand.

Last edited:

Gojiira

People really need to chill with the Bloodborne port begging…Whats MORE important is it at least get a Remaster on PS5, given its you know a Playstation Studios game 🤦‍♂️
Either way I think a remake is more likely, either for PS6 launch or a surprise reveal for the 5 Pro.

bitbydeath

I’m not following, did his play through of Shadow of the Erdtree cause it to get remastered?

Why does he think anything he does would bring on a Bloodborne remaster?

Dutchy

another youtuber with the protagonist syndrome thinking they can make a dent in anything meaningful

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
lmao at dude thinking him playing the game will influence a PC release

I guess if it ever happens he can point back to his stream and say he did it because that's what heroes people suffering from unwarranted self importance do

Hudo

Y'all joke about him but he got someone to make a thread about him on GAF and you lot to post in said thread.

Joke's on us all.

Top Bottom