• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nin1000

Banned
Cant wait for Donal Trump to post in this thread.
angora-rabbit-3%25255B6%25255D.jpg

I managed to get a new picture from him

EXCELLENT, sir.

Gun control was going to be my next point.....

We DO NOT have a gun problem.

America has no problems.

Freedom.

Obama is trying to cause problems for America. Under his cruel regime, the races that are not divided have been divided, the guns that we don't have a problem with have been given to criminals, and we have lost all sense of what made and still makes America great

We must rebecome the greatness we never weren't

El Topo

I agree with Never Forever. Lynching on the first day is fairly reasonable, even if there is the unfortunate chance of lynching a member of town. If we give the accused enough time, we should be able to avoid mishaps like in the Archer game.

That said, while I agree that we should postpone the lynching for as long as possible, I think it's mostly so we can all discuss how we want to approach this game, in particular those of us with an ability. I would like to stress though, which I also said in the Archer game (and I meant that sincerely), that we should not put too much emphasis on the interpretation of first day posts. They might be helpful later, but by themselves are not too useful.

cabot

VOTE: kingkitty

He called me Trump, and quite frankly my hair is far too delicious to even be considered with that loser.

Palmer_v1

That's an interesting stance to take so early on.

That was my stance in Archer too. If you wait until the last minute to vote, it leads to terrible last minute role claims. If you guys want to lynch me, for example, that's fine. Just have some respect and give me more than 30 minutes notice that i'm on the line. Nobody should be vote swapping at the last second cause it just causes massive confusion.

*Splinter

Vote: Czartim

For your evil avatar.

Everyone should have an active vote at all times. Do not let the Mafia get away with not voting. We need to see receipts for EVERYTHING.
I actually agree with you here, Tim had everyone but goshubot fooled last game, and despite being his secret teammate I wasn't lying when I said he's hard to read.

He also just made fools of everyone in Blargohunt

VOTE: CzarTim

Anti town not to imo

Sorian

Banned
That was my stance in Archer too. If you wait until the last minute to vote, it leads to terrible last minute role claims. If you guys want to lynch me, for example, that's fine. Just have some respect and give me more than 30 minutes notice that i'm on the line. Nobody should be vote swapping at the last second cause it just causes massive confusion.

All true, I don't disagree. Moving on with my vote for now.

VOTE: Salvapot

Just took the highest person on the list who hasn't posted yet.

VOTE: kingkitty

He called me Donald "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate" Trump, and quite frankly my hair is far too delicious to even be considered with that loser.

VOTE: Cabot

Not a Donald Trump supporter huh,

I guess you don't want to make America great

cabot

VOTE: Cabot

Not a Donald Trump supporter huh,

I guess you don't want to make America great

I have my own way to make America great.

it's called listening to God and not the evolutionists.

I'll lead the country to that path if I have to melt the planet to get there.

cabot

what do you mean by this?

The science would have you believe me turning on the washing machine is slowly destroying the great world we live on.

Do I plan to stop washing my pristine suits?

No I do not, scientists have been proven wrong so many times in the past, and they will again.

Keep Laundry Free

Vote Cabot 2016.

*Splinter

The science would have you believe me turning on the washing machine is slowly destroying the great world we live on.

No I do not, scientists have been proven wrong so many times in the past, and they will again.

Keep Laundry Free

Vote Cabot 2016.
I'm watching you...

Palmer_v1

Keep Laundry Free

Vote Cabot 2016.

Will do!

El Topo

I used a random number generator to pick someone for my first vote.

Vote: Hyperactivity

That sounds awfully scientific. Guys like you probably believe also in made-up stuff like evolution. I don't trust those science thingies, I trust my gut.

Vote: Kalor

CzarTim

I actually agree with you here, Tim had everyone but goshubot fooled last game, and despite being his secret teammate I wasn't lying when I said he's hard to read.

He also just made fools of everyone in Blargohunt

VOTE: CzarTim

Anti town not to imo

lol w/e bud

Palmer_v1

I just noticed the photo in the OP is by DonkeyHotey.

/slowclap

Also, presumably, each of us corresponds to one of those? I'm sadly terrible with politics and can't name most of them.

Any obvious neutrals in that pile?

How many mafia are we likely to have with 16? Most likely 3 with an outside chance at 4.

Ourobolus

Banned

/slowclap

Also, presumably, each of us corresponds to one of those? I'm sadly terrible with politics and can't name most of them.

How many mafia are we likely to have with 16? Most likely 3 with an outside chance at 4.

The pic is just flavor. Not necessarily related.

Fireblend

Banned
I love how Fire bolds his vote, as if to really hammer down that anti-immigration stance.

Bolding is a God-given right I'd be willing to go to war for. Only a weak-ass flip flopper wouldn't bold their votes. The founding fathers would be ashamed.

Sorian

Banned

/slowclap

I don't know my republicans too well in all honesty. Just from a pure game standpoint, I expect 4 scum, maybe 3 if they are OP or there are some neutrals that will naturally try to help the scum team.

cabot

Bolding is a God-given right I'd be willing to go to war for. Only a weak-ass flip flopper wouldn't bold their votes. The founding fathers would be ashamed.

I can see it now. The man with a claim for bold

You'll be in the history books, son.

The Reason The Republicans Collapsed

kingkitty

/slowclap

the photo is actually a bit inaccurate in regards to the current 2016 race

you have to add in trump, fiorina....and gilmore (who?)

and you have to take out mitt romney, paul ryan, nikki haley, and mike pence.

All right all right it obviously had begun. I'm looking forward to lynch someone in this phase but for now I'll go to bed. You all just keep on talking so I will have a lot to analyze in the morning ^^ Nighty night :*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom