• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalvaPot

Ignoring all reason and removing the one talking sense is truly the most GOP thing we could do.

Talking sense.

TALKING SENSE.

I´ll I hear from you is gibberish and words and voices. Voices asking me to take your life.

Voices that want blood.

Its my civic duty to rid this glorious country of talkers like you. ´Merica needs doers, not talkers.

I´ll do you Sorian.

I´ll do you good.

Sorian

Banned
I understand playing 2 games at once can be confusing, but just to make it clear, there's no "No Fun Allowed" faction in this one :p

latest

The true sign of the GOP in america.

Ourobolus

Banned
CURRENT VOTES:

Palmer_v1 (0)
Sorian

CzarTim (1)
Palmer_v1
*Splinter

cabot (2)
Palmer_v1
kingkitty
Hyperactivity

kingkitty (0)
cabot

SalvaPot (1)
Sorian

Hyperactivity (1)
Kalor

Kalor (2)
Fireblend
El Topo

LaunchpadMcQ (1)
CzarTim

Fireblend (1)
Hyperactivity

Sorian (3)
nin1000
LaunchpadMcQ
SalvaPot

9 votes are needed for majority.

Palmer_v1

CURRENT VOTES:

Palmer_v1 (0)
Sorian

CzarTim (1)
Palmer_v1
*Splinter

cabot (2)
Palmer_v1
kingkitty
Hyperactivity

kingkitty (0)
cabot

SalvaPot (1)
Sorian

Hyperactivity (1)
Kalor

Kalor (2)
Fireblend
El Topo

LaunchpadMcQ (1)
CzarTim

Fireblend (1)
Hyperactivity

Sorian (3)
nin1000
LaunchpadMcQ
SalvaPot

9 votes are needed for majority.

Is it possible to list who hasn't voted as well?

Sorian

Banned
I was going to take a note from Palmer and place a vote on someone who hadn't voted yet but it looks like anyone not voting is in a timezone where they would be sleeping so that doesn't do much. I'm on Salva now and that's as good as any for the moment.

SalvaPot

I was going to take a note from Palmer and place a vote on someone who hadn't voted yet but it looks like anyone not voting is in a timezone where they would be sleeping so that doesn't do much. I'm on Salva now and that's as good as any for the moment.

You have a weird fascination on me. *blush*

Sorian

Banned
Ok, I'm here, but has anyone said anything of merit yet? lol

Looks like 4 pages of fluff from over here.

We did the usual spiel of lynch vs. no lynch. Everyone seems to be in agreement on lynch. Palmer said that he believes everyone should have a vote on at all times in hopes to avoid letting scum skate by doing nothing. I gave my disclaimer about not role claiming stupidly. I'm sure there might be another few nuggets.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
All this talk of lynching... I would expect nothing less from the GOP.

We are voting you out today, congrats!

We did the usual spiel of lynch vs. no lynch. Everyone seems to be in agreement on lynch. Palmer said that he believes everyone should have a vote on at all times in hopes to avoid letting scum skate by doing nothing. I gave my disclaimer about not role claiming stupidly. I'm sure there might be another few nuggets.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Fireblend

Banned
Sorry guys, but I feel obligated to claim... to have nothing but these United States of America's best interests in mind. I know you mean well, electorate, but truly, it's us, the GOP, who know what's best for you. If you're a true American, you won't oppose us, and will give into our captivating rhetoric without question. If not, we'll have no option but to assume you've been brainwashed by the oppressive liberal media and start a cleansing - a metaphorical one, of course - to reclaim these lost souls who've lost their way.

Sorry guys, but I feel obligated to claim... to have nothing but these United States of America's best interests in mind. I know you mean well, electorate, but truly, it's us, the GOP, who know what's best for you. If you're a true American, you won't oppose us, and will give into our captivating rhetoric without question. If not, we'll have no option but to assume you've been brainwashed by the oppressive liberal media and start a cleansing - a metaphorical one, of course - to reclaim these lost souls who've lost their way.

IgMyxh.jpg

Sorian

Banned
I'll be heading out but in an effort to welcome back our non-american time zoned friends, I'll be casting this vote.

VOTE: bananaspaceprincess

I took the 3 people who did not have a vote cast (ignoring cabot because he had one out then pulled it when he was heading to bed) and took one at random to vote for. To re-iterate what I said before, I like the idea that Palmer brought forward not to let people skate by without voting so for now, I'm using my vote to urge others to vote. Something something the american way.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm amazed this thread only has 4 pages.

Is this even GAFia?

cabot

You aren't a true American if you believe there's been nothing but wasteful waffle in this thread.

IN AMERICA, EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT OF OUR DELIGHTFUL GULLETS IS TO BE CHERISHED, RESPECTED AND TREATED AS THE GOSPEL OF FREEDOM.

nin1000

Banned
You aren't a true American if you believe there's been nothing but wasteful waffle in this thread.

IN AMERICA, EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT OF OUR DELIGHTFUL GULLETS IS TO BE CHERISHED, RESPECTED AND TREATED AS THE GOSPEL OF FREEDOM.
Mate, where is your vote! Where do you stand?

cabot

VOTE: El Topo

This commie wants a government regulated internet. How can the free markets thrive under the iron curtain?

Sponsored by Comcast.

*Splinter

I'll be heading out but in an effort to welcome back our non-american time zoned friends, I'll be casting this vote.

I took the 3 people who did not have a vote cast (ignoring cabot because he had one out then pulled it when he was heading to bed) and took one at random to vote for. To re-iterate what I said before, I like the idea that Palmer brought forward not to let people skate by without voting so for now, I'm using my vote to urge others to vote. Something something the american way.
I never understood unvoting. Unless your votee is in danger of being lynched and your going offline, it's pointless

Okay. I actually am struggling to simply cast a vote on someone since there is just no information yet and I don't hold a grudge on someone from previous games.^^ I would rather not vote for now but I'm sure you won't let me get away with that.
So for now...

VOTE: kingkitty

Because I like your name and avatar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom