• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are most likely to be three to four mafia members lurking around. Possibly a neutral or two in the mix, but nothing major. There are only sixteen players.

Palmer_v1

All right all right it obviously had begun. I'm looking forward to lynch someone in this phase but for now I'll go to bed. You all just keep on talking so I will have a lot to analyze in the morning ^^ Nighty night :*

Oooh a new person that none of us can read.

Welcome to the game!

R.I.P.

El Topo

Demonstrating knowledge of that godless degenerate anti-american sport?

Lynch this fraud.

Are you telling me you didn't watch the final when OUR TEAM OF SUPERSTARS AND WINNERS won the World Cup this year in Canada? When they crushed those Japanese in the final?

You're calling me Anti-American? You're calling me a fraud? May I remind you that the greatest president imaginable, Ronald Reagan himself, dreamed of the USA, the greatest nation in the world, winning the World Cup?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ75qTum1_c

And some that just want to see everything burn

We call them Democrats.

Fireblend

Banned
Are you telling me you didn't watch the final when OUR TEAM OF SUPERSTARS AND WINNERS won the World Cup this year in Canada? When they crushed those Japanese in the final?

You're calling me Anti-American? You're calling me a fraud? May I remind you that the greatest president imaginable, Ronald Reagan himself, dreamed of the USA, the greatest nation in the world, winning the World Cup?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ75qTum1_c

What is this, a science convention with all your fancy evidence and quoting? A real american could never relate to you. And you know what they say. Fool me once... shame on you, fool me twice... not gonna get fooled again!

El Topo

Fireblend is not even a Member, not even a Junior Member. Are you an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT? Why are you wearing that mask, are you one of those ISIS guys?

Fireblend

Banned
Fireblend is not even a Member, not even a Junior Member. Are you an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT? Why are you wearing that mask, are you one of those ISIS guys?

I'm above membership. And this suit keeps my body pure for my inauguration speech. But please, tell me all about your associations with the Argentinians, those COMMIES.

I'm above membership. And this suit keeps my body pure for my inauguration speech. But please, tell me all about your associations with the Argentinians, those COMMIES.

You're trying to say that there's something better and more beautiful than the citizenship of an American?

VOTE: Fireblend

El Topo

You're above membership? So you're not a Republican, you're not even an American? A dirty liberal, that's what you are.

Fireblend

Banned
You're trying to say that there's something better and more beautiful than the citizenship of an American?

VOTE: Fireblend

I said membership, not citizenship. And I have been called by God not to be just another citizen, but to Lead. This. Country. To greatness!

...again!

El Topo is just arguing for classic big government policies, trying to tell me what to wear, or whether it is ok to have dangerous chemical warfare canisters attached to myself at all times or not.

Truly history's greatest monster.

I said membership, not citizenship. And I have been called by God not to be just another citizen, but to Lead. This. Country. To greatness!

...again!

El Topo is just arguing for classic big government policies, trying to tell me what to wear, or whether it is ok to have dangerous chemical warfare canisters attached to myself at all times or not.

Truly history's greatest monster.

I call it for what I see, for "Pride cometh before fall"

Believe me, when I become this country's leader, I will make English America's official language again and send El Topo packing out of this country, for being the communist he is

But it is not our enemies that will cause our great party grief, but the RINO and fakes that have infiltrated our beautiful organization

Yep. Spelled it wrong on my spreadsheet and it propagated here. Fixed now!

Don't worry not taking it personal ;)

giphy.gif

Some dirty liberal mod must have edited my post so that it looks like I can't properly spell.

Cares about the dirty filth liberals have put into our hallowed education system.
Whose dictionary.com to tell any free-thinking American decide how you spell things.

Pine pnoit selling is wat librals use

Sorian

Banned
Not to say that many of you have made much more than bad republican jokes but I'll point out that Salva and Launch have only made one post each which was just useless fluff. There may be others like that but those are the two I notice off the top of my head.

nin1000

Banned
Not to say that many of you have made much more than bad republican jokes but I'll point out that Salva and Launch have only made one post each which was just useless fluff. There may be others like that but those are the two I notice off the top of my head.

I agree for that and only for that reason me and my voters want to see someone someone get voted off. Good night
Vote: Sorian

WTF SORIAN I WILL MURDER YOU

I WILL NOT HAVE YOU PULL THIS SHIT IN 2 THREADS AT THE SAME TIME

I need to get home to read the thread

SalvaPot

What is this? THIS IA A DEMOCRACY. I HAVE RIGHTS. I CAN MAKE FLUFF IF I FEEL LIKE IT.

You are not American! You are Amercannot! CAN NOT.

Vote: Sorian

Sorian

Banned
WTF SORIAN I WILL MURDER YOU

I WILL NOT HAVE YOU PULL THIS SHIT IN 2 THREADS AT THE SAME TIME

I need to get home to read the thread

lol I knew you were going to pop right in when I said that, at least now the thread is doing something. Anyone else want to dog pile me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom