• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely Reads ! what was I blarg ?

Njfz5NS.gif

I blame Google

El Topo

What are you even implying?

I tried to point out that just because you got a message doesn't mean it is an indication that you are town, but it doesn't work since if both of you are mafia, you would've had time to prepare anyway. Either way, it's not much of an indication that you're town. Cut me some slack, I've been working until midnight.

El Topo

Can you guys lynch me already? You're not discussing anything useful and you don't seem to be using this day in a useful manner. You're dead set on lynching me for ludicrous reasons and I'm not in the mood to take another day of this. All I can hope is that you do better tomorrow.

I also have to correct filthy, disgusting lies Ouro may have spread about me in the dead thread.

*Splinter

I tried to point out that just because you got a message doesn't mean it is an indication that you are town, but it doesn't work since if both of you are mafia, you would've had time to prepare anyway. Either way, it's not much of an indication that you're town. Cut me some slack, I've been working until midnight.
Oh right. Well yeah if this had happened to anyone else there's no way I'd be labelling them "confirmed". I thought about pointing that out when Palmer first mentioned it but saying "Nah guys you should definitely spend time considering me" isn't a very helpful piece of advice when I know I'm town.

As a general point though, this community seems wayyyy too quick to label people as confirmed town. It can work, but if any scum slip into that group you've got a blind spot until very late game.

*Splinter

Honest question:

I haven't played with Blarg or read any of his games. Is it worth trying to decode his posts or are they more likely to be nonsense?

El Topo

Once I'm gone, I'd like you to approach the next day more carefully and reasonably. Don't jump to conclusions and please think about whether the role claims make sense. Learn from your grievous mistakes today, learn from our big mistakes on D1 and D3.

Ourobolus

Banned
El Topo (2)
cabot
CornBurrito
*Splinter
cabot
cabot
Blargonaut
Blargonaut
SalvaPot
*Splinter
cabot

Fireblend (0)
Blargonaut

CornBurrito (1)
Blargonaut

Fireblend

Banned
Vote: El Topo

Might as well. Even if we went for someone else, Topo would be again the focus of the next day. Mafia won't kill him since it's obvious we suspect him. And he's the most suspicious player according to everyone (is there anyone that doesn't have him at the top of their candidates list?). There's no reason not to vote him out.

El Topo

Realize that you lynched someone today not because he was suspicious or because it was reasonable, but because of horrible, horrible analysis.

Anyone that hasn't role claimed is suspicious. Think about what roles there might be that fit the flavor that could explain everything. Think about why things happen. For example: Why did no one get silenced again? Why did nin get lynched?

You all showed no interest in absolutely any reason or logic today, which is unfortunate because that is what made us great on Day 2.

Just lynch me already.

Ourobolus

Banned
THE DAY IS OV- just kidding.

El Topo (4)
cabot
CornBurrito
*Splinter
cabot
cabot
Blargonaut
Blargonaut
SalvaPot
*Splinter
cabot
Fireblend
El Topo

Fireblend (0)
Blargonaut

CornBurrito (0)
Blargonaut

SalvaPot (1)
Blargonaut

El Topo

For fuck's sake, you guys are not doing anything useful with the day anyway. You just brabble and blabber and nothing comes of it, other than all of you guys patting each other on the back. Just lynch me already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom