• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emo Music |OT| Non-Conforming as Can Be

Are shit farts supposed to be slow or have I been shit farting wrong?

That split is good news, though.

Fantano gave a
5/10
to the new American Football LP

21-times-red-forman-was-the-realest-fucker-on-the-2-19311-1450304761-1_dblbig.jpg

Is the review up or did he just give the initial rating with a review to follow?

----------------------

The new solo record by John K Samson has a first listen up.

----------------------

Edit: Top page talking about shit farts...

Here's the new Dead to Me EP for the crossover people.

Yo jhonny you going to the foxing/balance and composure show this Friday?

My emobro is out of town and trying to decide if I want to go or not

Nah I won't be able to go sadly. I really wanted to but I had something come up.

Also I am pretty sure Derrick left TWIABP

kris.

Banned
i'm hella embarrassed right now but also that's kinda awesome but goddammit whoever's in twiabp and lurks here you're a bastard

love u tho

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Oh fuck yeah new Jimmy Eat World day.

We still keeping JEW under the emo genre these days?

Still bitter they're not touring in my city this time, thought they were great after the last album :(

mattp

this is like a once in a lifetime chance to see the ergs soooooooo

do that

i saw them play at the asbury lanes a few years ago for a cancer benefit. it was fucking awesome

but yes, i will be seeing the ergs
but man i am bummed. i REALLY wanted to see pears

Kawl_USC

Listening to Foxing and Balance & Compsure for the first time in prep for the show tonight.

Both of these bands are pretty solid.

olympia

e: i misread it as fox wound. why am i so dumb

seeing dangers and super unison tonight at 1234go! which is a hella small venue. pray 4 me

kiguel182

We should share Twitter handles. At least then I can post about music and know that someone will get me!

I'm kiguel182 on twitter too.

Also, I haven't listened to neither JEW or American Football. I'm a bad emo kid clearly.

EDIT: Twitter is being DDOS today, oh well. I'll add people when I can.

EDIT: ^^^ Jank and Sorority Noise together? JEALOUS

i saw them play at the asbury lanes a few years ago for a cancer benefit. it was fucking awesome

There aren't too many conflicts, all things considered. I expected a lot more. The best bet is to pick which one you think you'll be able reasonably see sooner.

In this case, no brainer to me. Go see the Ergs where I'll be.

I've got a conflict between Microwave and Iron Chic playing at the same time. I'd like to see both. But I HAVE to see Iron Chic. Another no brainer for me.

Robot has one with Jabber doing the Spice Girls with Mikey Erg playing solo at the same time. I once stripped just about naked except for a Miller Lite bandana that I wore like a miniskirt and got free beer and cigarettes for it at Market Street Pub so I have to keep loyalty and see Mikey Erg. But robotninjahornets are well known for their love of a little zig-a-zig-ahh, so I can't hate on that decision.

WZQdQ56.png

btw follow me on twitter if you want idc

Follow'd

The advantages of going to Pre-Fest

I think OWTH are clashing with Latterman too, which would've been annoying

i only ever tweet about baseball or politics anymore tbh

My Twitter feed is like 90% politics with music and wrestling stuff occassionally thrown in

EDIT: ^^^ Jank and Sorority Noise together? JEALOUS

There aren't too many conflicts, all things considered. I expected a lot more. The best bet is to pick which one you think you'll be able reasonably see sooner.

In this case, no brainer to me. Go see the Ergs where I'll be.

I've got a conflict between Microwave and Iron Chic playing at the same time. I'd like to see both. But I HAVE to see Iron Chic. Another no brainer for me.

Robot has one with Jabber doing the Spice Girls with Mikey Erg playing solo at the same time. I once stripped just about naked except for a Miller Lite bandana that I wore like a miniskirt and got free beer and cigarettes for it at Market Street Pub so I have to keep loyalty and see Mikey Erg. But robotninjahornets are well known for their love of a little zig-a-zig-ahh, so I can't hate on that decision.
Oof, Microwave/Iron Chic is tough. I've seen Iron Chic loads before but they're SO good

And I can't skip out on that goofy as fuck cover set, it's gonna be great. HI CEE YA, HOLD TIGHT
my first gig was the Spice Girls when I was 4 lol

Lender

I've got BF1 open in my windows taskbar, but Jimmy Eat World's new album is actually keeping me from playing it. It's that good. Amazing effort. Futures was my first album of them back in the day, and even though I liked all of their next albums, they never got me like Futures, Clarity and Bleed American did. Hell, I even loved the shit out of Static Prevails. But I never loved the albums afterwards as a whole, although they all had some amazing tracks.

But this, this is just fantastic all around. It Matters is just fucking gorgeous, same for The End Is Beautiful. Pass The Baby is amazing with the unexpected ending, Pol Roger a fantastic closer,.... And so much more. One of my favorite albums of this year, and what a year it has been.

olympia

iron chic fucking rocks man.

i can't get into the new jimmy at all. idk. not trying to be negative or anything. i guess it's not for me.

akileese

Anyone check out Kevin Devine's Instigator yet? I haven't had a chance to give it a full listen but what I've heard is excellent.

Top Bottom