• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire of the Ants launches November 7 on PS5, XBS and PC

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire

Via Gematsu & Microids

Real-time strategy game Empire of the Ants will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam on November 7, publisher Microids and developer Tower Five announced.

PS Blog also has a dedicated article on it with focus on the technical aspects it tries to achieve by employing the use of Unreal Engine 5.4.

GS3NCdyWUAA0c8Q

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
What the? I need to keep my eyes on this release.

So not a PS exclusive, right? Coming to XBOX, too?
Quoting you here in this new thread I've made since I saw you were keeping tabs on the game. ^^

Empire of the Ants releases Nov 7 on PS5, XBS and PC.

Last edited:

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
I'm not a huge fan of RTS games, but this does look interesting - and certainly original. Graphics are surprisingly good too. I hope this is a success.

//DEVIL//

The fact this game looks good makes it more disgusting.

Also,, play as ants ? if I ever see an ant at someone's place I get disgusted. yet you want me to play as a colony of them ???

who comes up with these ideas?

GymWolf

Gold Member
I like what i see but i don't get the genre.

Is it like sim city or total war with ants or an action game where you fight etc.?

Ecit: ok it's an rts, not interested.

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Wow this game looks awesome. I hope it has the full suite of UE5 bells and whistles on PC. This game would look amazing with RT lighting.

The spiders are gonna be scary though. 🫣

Eiknarf

Banned
Wait
What’s an RTS game?
Is it like I choose/set commands for the group of ants to “go here. Go there. Attack” etc?

It’s not like I control one ant and kill enemies with real time melee/bite/attacks?

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

Interesting perspective. A hyper realistic grounded in a way.

@ Eiknarf Eiknarf , think Command & Conquer, Age of Empires, or Star Craft, at least those are generally what is referred to as RTS.

Top Bottom