• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eternights Sells 200,000 Units Worldwide, Switch Port Coming October 2024 Digitally and Physically

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire

Via Noisy Pixel

Studio Sai has announced that its dating action game Eternights has sold over 2000,000 units worldwide. Additionally, a Nintendo Switch port will be released on October 17, 2024, both digitally and physically.

Digital pre-orders are now available via the eShop for $29.99. The latest trailer highlights this upcoming port, which will make the title accessible to an even grander crowd than ever before following its console exclusivity with PlayStation.

Fun game.
I’d have to try it again. On paper it seemed perfect for me. In reality, it was kind of janky and boring. I bought it digitally because it was in a cheap bundle on Steam. I wish I had known the PS5 disc price would drop lower than that just a few weeks after release. I would have stuck with it longer on console.

Last edited:
Top Bottom