• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN: The Big in Japan sale

StuffRuff

Decided I definitely want to buy FF7-10/X-2.

Also decided I still think it can go lower. £15 is still a lot for FFX and X-2. Also it would be nice to be able to have my PS+ discount with them.

That ZOE HD collection for 9€, does it also contain ZOE2 or is it just the first game? Since ZOE2 is also in sale seperately for 4,50€ while the first one isn't.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Decided I definitely want to buy FF7-10/X-2.

Also decided I still think it can go lower. £15 is still a lot for FFX and X-2. Also it would be nice to be able to have my PS+ discount with them.
Doubt it will go much lower, we are talking about SE ...but waiting when you plate is already full enough is never a bad thing.

Duster

Good news!
Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection is finally on sale!

But I'm afraid I'm got some bad news, it'll cost you £7.99 rather than the £3.99 quoted in the OP (the original price is wrong there too, it was: £15.99 / €19.99 / AU $29.95 so it's still a good saving).

ramyeon

Every JRPG fan should have bought Trails in the Sky in this sale if they haven't got it already. Just finished up with it and it was one of the most enjoyable JRPGs I've played in a long time.

Cassovia

Bought Tales of Symphonia .. I played it on a GC, such a good memories :)

and I want your opinion, is Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World any good, I mean for that price it is almost irresistible.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So far bought:

Ninokuni
Tales of Graces F
Tales of Xillia
Tekken Tag 2 + Soul Calibur V

All that Bamco love - might also get FF XIV as a cheap PS4 upgrade copy before the sale ends.

I wasn't planning on buying any game this month so I could concentrate on my backlog. Thanks Sony for making me spend 50€ on five Vita games with your stupid, awesome sale!

Maggo007

This ends on the 14th of July right.

It ends on the 17th.

Can someone give me recommendation for an Final Fantasy game on Vita? I played everything after Final Fantasy 6 and also tried FF3 on the DS but never finished it.

I don't want the PSone games because they are PAL versions.

This leaves the PSP versions of Final Fantasy 1-3 and 4.
Which one should I go for or avoid?

Zhao_Yun

Can someone give me recommendation for an Final Fantasy game on Vita? I played everything after Final Fantasy 6 and also tried FF3 on the DS but never finished it.

I and II haven't aged that well imo and I'd only recommend them if someone wanted to experience the roots of the series.
Get FFIV, it's worth playing!

hohoXD123

It ends on the 17th.

Agreed with the above. FF4 is great.

redcrayon

This was an awesome sale. I ended up spending £30 I wouldn't have done otherwise. I'd love to know how they decide what goes on sale and when. The data they gather must be quite interesting in terms of how much money they can make from different types of back catalogue stuff.

DrKelpo

Banned
Because of all the gaf-hype I bought persona 4 around Christmas and despite the fact that I usually don't get into these kind of games, I absolutely loved it.

So should I buy 2 and 3 now. How are they holding up story and gameplay wise when you come from p4g?

ramyeon

Because of all the gaf-hype I bought persona 4 around Christmas and despite the fact that I usually don't get into these kind of games, I absolutely loved it.

So should I buy 2 and 3 now. How are they holding up story and gameplay wise when you come from p4g?
Persona 3 is very similar to 4, they're cut from the same mould. Persona 2 is very different and is really divisive. I suggest looking up some gameplay videos to see if you'd be into it. It's a more old school RPG with dungeons and random battles. No S.Links either.

In my opinion P3 is much better than P4. From story to characters to music. It was the first Persona game to introduce social links and really the games are immediately recognisable as form the same series. P4 improved gameplay notably.

P2 from what I've heard is very different and not as good. No social links for instance but I've heard the story is really good.

xptoxyz

It should be discounted but it's completely gone from the store. Or at least on my end, it's available from other european countries.

Well if it was removed from your region probably won't work, but you might want to try going on the web store of another region, adding it to the basket, after it asks you to login with your account it might just add it to the cart this way. I haven't tried it with any unavailable country though 'cause I haven't found one.

edit: if you don't mind me asking, what country is this happening with?

Prelude.

Well if it was removed from your region probably won't work, but you might want to try going on the web store of another region, adding it to the basket, after it asks you to login with your account it might just add it to the cart this way. I haven't tried it with any unavailable country though 'cause I haven't found one.

edit: if you don't mind me asking, what country is this happening with?

Italy. It doesn't work btw.

I thought the sale was still going to be on today. I loggged into psn to do some spontaneous purchases of games i may or may not play, and they are all back to full price, boo!

Lerozz

12am GMT was supposed to be the cut off date which was noon today, I think.

They already took away the banner and section for it before that. Had to grab some titles by direct search.

Top Bottom