• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bit

Knows the Score
C'MON THE SWISS!

It probably should have been in favour of the English, but the ref needs to make a snap decision, and it sticks. Unlucky folks.

Maverick

Fifty-

I bought the World Cup 2002 Highlights DVD the other day, and watching the Ireland game was just terrible. :( I can't believe how they kept blowing the penalties. Spain practically gave them the game.

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
England shouldn't have had that freekick to begin with. Come on Portugal... punish them for being so passive. If England doesn't want to play football it doesn't deserve to be in this tournament.

Ghost said:
The swiss ref is a total joke, there was nothing wrong with that goal at all, Terry was just standing still and the keeper jumped on him and fell down.

England have played shit all second half but really its just shown the medicority of Portugal who still couldnt break them down, england look tired though i wouldnt be supprised if portugal stole the game now, with Rooney and Scholes off and Beckham playing a stinker, blind luck or penalties are englands only hopes.

Yeah right.....England is shit but portugal whos playing better is worse, what a joke....

cuccoo

if one team leads and hold the lead at half time, it wins. if the other equalise then they go to second half of extra time.

calder

That's a dumb OT format, but as a Canadian anything other than 'sudden death' (golden goal) is anathema to me. I would have thought that you only need to allow the other team a chance to tie in OT if it's a sport where scoring happens sequentially or very quickly.

COCKLES

being watched
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Fifty

LAMBARRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GOOAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

COCKLES

being watched
I hope Sven has practised the shoot-outs.

Funny enough Rooney was saying in paper interview, his ready for a penalty shoot-out.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom