• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yager

Banned
I almost die. Great! Italy deserved to win, England did nothing after the first 20 minutes. Sad thing is, no match until wednesday :/

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Well-deserved, Italy. Well-deserved. I'd love a gif of that Pirlo kick because it was so cute.

I don't think England played well all tournament at all. And then they asked Young to take a penalty kick. :lol

Wes

venison crêpe
Who the fuck let Ashley Young take a penalty? He has been dire this whole tournament more so than Milner who a lot of you have been bashing way more than he deserves.

Well played Italy though. They deserved to win.

Fuck this shit, not deserved.

ibvy1Fo48R5phz.png

feel

Pirlo is a god. That brilliant panenka made all the difference.

Can we get a title change?? Germany has no business being there :/

Make it about Pirlo/buffon or something

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Deserved for Italy. We were totally exhausted after 45 minutes and technically inferior throughout. Fantastic penalty from Pirlo.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Italy - Germany will be a cracking game. Potential game of the tournament considering how both sides will aggressively go forward and, unlike England's pro-football, actually maintain possession.

Spain-Portugal also holds hope.

I'm hiphophappy.

Charles

Lowest quality Italy side in the last 20 years dominates England for at least 90 mins over 120.

How grim is that for the English?

Reuenthal

Banned
Italy was actually pretty good in this match other than finishing. Spain, Germany, Portugal, Italy are all very good teams and any one can win it.

Shit. For a brief moment there I thought we'd go through. Still a great game by England. Hart, Gerrard and terry played extremely well with a lot of dedication and perseverance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom