• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smeghead

url

This guy is superhuman.

I won't believe any progress of the Italian team until they go home. I'm still highly skeptical of this team.

Italy winning against Germany would be fun, just for the meltdowns. We need another pizza boycott.

As I said in the F1 thread: Perfect Sunday for Italy and a great weekend for Spain. :)

Draconian

My goodness Pirlo. Such guts! Wasn't surprised when Montolivo missed. He was awful in the second half. lol at Young taking a penalty though. He's looked horrible the entire tournament. Cole's penalty wasn't bad, but Buffon just made a great save.

Clegg

TBH I felt neither team deserved to win.

England were quite poor and Italy, despite all their possession, were wasteful when it really mattered.

I wouldn't have had a problem if England won. All this talk about justice being done is laughable.

ektoll

Oh god, I run everywhere in my flat, crying out loud! Italy totally deserved it, and Pirlo can have my first newborn <3

Germany-Italy will be awesome.

Kozak

Banned
That was a terrible penalty shoot out by England. The only one confident to take his shot was Gerrard.

I'm surprised Rooney made his penalty.

Another loss in the quarter finals on penalties, another typical staple of being English. Not sure why I bother watching us play in these tournaments, it usually always ends the same way.

Reuenthal

Banned
That was a terrible penalty shoot out by England. The only one confident to take his shot was Gerrard.

I'm surprised Rooney made his penalty.

It was unsurprising really that England would lose penalties. They should have tried more counter attacks, yes it was likely they could have lost from a superior team but ultradefensive focus to go at penalties was also a very likely loss.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Spain-Germany final will obviously happen, but I want Portugal-Italy final.

Also, Groups B and C were clearly the best, while A nad D were just a waste.

Zabojnik

ItalJuve for the win. It's gonna be next to impossibile to defeat the Germans with Chiello out and a day less rest and 120mins in the legs. Still ... FORZA AZZURRIIII!!!

iNvid02

we rode our luck through pretty much every game, looks like it finally ran out and the better team won

germany to win it now

norinrad

The thing with the English is that they are hyped to death, players like Gerard, Rooney and Welbeck are shit compared to Bolotelli, Pirelo, Iniesta, Xavi and co yet the media always makes them out to be some sort of Gods, Gerrard would be lucky to polish Buffon's shoes.

Technically they are just not there compared to players from the continent. You wanted an English coach and you got Woy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom