• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUSTICE IS SERVED. FUCK OFF ENGLAND!!!!!!!

Lol not necessary. England were dominated all game long but if Italy were going to lose to someone I would have been happy it was England. Showed some nice class both teams very friendly with each other and showed lots of respect.

dsfoiSUIDGSUIHFUUUUUUUUUU

SIIII CAZZZZOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
Fuck yeah boys we are through!!!

Rad-

Forget Young, who the fuck decided to make Cole make a shot? Didn't he just make a record of not scoring in like 100 caps lol.

CassSept

What a game. I'm truly impressed by Italy, they still had energy up until the very end and dived very little (I remember two situations).

Germany-Italy will definitely be interesting.

Madridy

What a shit performance by England. Could've been 4-0 for Italy in any other day.

The better team won, and I'm happy for the Italian fans.

Congrats Italy!

Lancehead

So as I understand England didn't just play poorly for 90 min, but did so for 120 min. And then lost on penalties. Not sure what that makes Italy's performance.

And yeah, holy hell, Pirlo!

DSN2K

shockingly shit display from Rooney and Ashley Young....England were awful but those two were leagues ahead in the shit rankings.

Smeghead

Lol not necessary. England were dominated all game long but if Italy were going to lose to someone I would have been happy it was England. Showed some nice class both teams very friendly with each other and showed lots of respect.

Fuck yeah boys we are through!!!
Definately necessary, i'm sick of seeing this tactic.

Kurtofan

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
The best part of Pirlo's penalty kick was how the rest of the Italian team reacted - instead of an emotional celebration like they did for Balotelli, there was a steady, slow applause.

Such a boss.

Post and Pirlo, MOTM!

Buzzati

Banned
So as I understand England didn't just play poorly for 90 min, but did so for 120 min. And then lost on penalties. Not sure what that makes Italy's performance.

And yeah, holy hell, Pirlo!

Bad? We can't score for shit. We just beat off to Pirlo set pieces. It's working for us so far, though.

Reuenthal

Banned
This performance from Italy is one of my favorite actually other than finishing. Not only they were pretty good attacking wise against an ultra defensive team for so much time but defensively they were better than what the Germans have shown. The Germans on the other hand have been more clinical up front.

Arjen

Well deserved win for Italy, really fun match to.
Pirlo..what a fucking boss, man of the tournament by a country mile.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

It goes to penalties we were never gonna fucking do it. Ergh.

Well, at least I don't feel as shitty about having to work Thursday night anymore. FUUUUUCK.

Labadal

People still forgetting that England should have had two penalties.

I'm saying this as someone who tipped the Italians as EC winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom