• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevasleep

Well part of Russia is Europe :p and we can discuss about Turkey or Georgia but Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan or Israel being UEFA members is like a joke.
Well they are more suited, especially Israel and Cyprus to being in UEFA, than the organisations they should be in based on location. Not really a problem, helps football 'work'.

Kem0sabe

Dunno why the Dutch team would even bother to take the field tomorrow. Hard as they try, they just can´t beat Portugal.

Kurtofan

They should just bite the bullet and set up the "spicy" international tournament.

Group A
Israel
Palestine
Iran
Iraq

Group B
North Korea
South Korea
Japan
China

Group C
Republic of Ireland
Northern Ireland
Scotland
John Terry

Group D
Serbia
Croatia
Bosnia & Hertz
Kosovo

Add Chinese Taipei aka Taiwan to China's group.

Can I request a gif of the physical battle between Ibra and Lescott near the corner flag towards the end of the 1st half?

untitled-2il8dg.gif

Israel and Armenia are the only non-european countries in UEFA. Turkey, Russia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Kazakhstan all lie within both Europe and Asia, and choose to be in UEFA over AFC.

Wait a minute! Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan, both lie East of Armenia, more towards Asia, think you got your geography wrong there bub.

I'm dying here!!! Hollie shit, where was this made, reddit or here on GAF?

TeegsD

So which game should I be focusing my total attention. ESPN lets me swap between but Im currently on Czech - Poland. Also does anyone have the condtitions for any of these teams to move on to the next round?

Linius

It's about to get down. Watching the Poland game. Poland and Russia going trough tonight. But I hope Russia and Greece will tie because that's what I predicted a while ago (1-1) :p

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Might as well watch the Czech-Poland match since that's the only one available to me at the moment.

criesofthepast said:
Bullshit Greece game is on TSN2, not TSN. Moments like this I miss having digital cable. Guess I'm watching online.
Yeah, seriously. This is dumb.

Well the stream i watching don't have english for the greece vs russia so i will be watching the next game.
The next match i will be checking up on it everyone now and then .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom