• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

In the Italy vs croatia match during the 45-47 minute mark a good friend of mine was shown on the tv for a good amount of time, it was a girl (pretty hot too) and she was clapping and such, all my friends seen this and we are trying to find video of this online with no luck. I'm hoping GAF can help me find this video as I would like to see and again and show her family (who did not see it) any idea how I can find this? I tried YouTube but couldn't find anything, and I'm not even sure what to search for.

It would be awesome if I can see this again, thanks for your help GAF.
It involves hot girls? Guess Gaf can help you out :p

In the Italy vs croatia match during the 45-47 minute mark a good friend of mine was shown on the tv for a good amount of time, it was a girl (pretty hot too) and she was clapping and such, all my friends seen this and we are trying to find video of this online with no luck. I'm hoping GAF can help me find this video as I would like to see and again and show her family (who did not see it) any idea how I can find this? I tried YouTube but couldn't find anything, and I'm not even sure what to search for.

It would be awesome if I can see this again, thanks for your help GAF.

Italy vs. Croatia? Back to the Future? Has to be Ireland - Croatia, right?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
That was a good save. Good shot too.

But what's up with the Czechs? Their passing isn't very good.

Samaras still runs like a wounded gazelle.
KuGsj.gif

cube4444 said:
Torosidis looks like a solid player for Greece. Their back up Sifakis looks better than their starter who got hurt.

Russia is coming close but can't seem to finish.
Aw, that's too bad. Given their last performances, I was expecting them to do a little better against Greece. But at least it sounds like Greece is doing a little better than before.

danwarb

The broadcast died every time lighting struck the stadium yesterday, then you'd hear the rumble as it came back. Was quite a shock the first time.

w3bba

Is there regulation for what happened with Ukraine - France if it's on the last round? Do they stop both matches? Would it make sense?

yep, they stop both, to make sure the rule that both games have to take place at the same time stays untouched

Is there regulation for what happened with Ukraine - France if it's on the last round? Do they stop both matches? Would it make sense?
Good question. I don't know for sure but I seriously doubt they'd stop the other match.

^ beaten. And whoa that's surprising to me. Didn't know that.

Lol. Good job. Really makes you appreciate how damn fast Sunhi gets these gifs to us though. It'd take me 20 minutes to even upload a few mb gif with my shitty upload speed.

Yeah, but I was faster than him for once! I forgot which goal it was though, but I bet he was occupied or watched F1 on the side ;(

Linius

Help me out here Gaf. Am I right by saying that Russia and Greece both can get trough? If Greece wins over Russia and Poland vs. Chech ties they both reach the QF right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom