• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
can someone explain whose terrible idea it was to play the remaining four days of matches simultaneously? WTF, guys :/

i'm watching Czech vs. Poland live, but DVRing the other match for later viewing. Will have to bail from this thread in the meantime, sadly.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I don't know why they couldn't put one on TSN and the other on CTV. If they don't show the Italy game in a few days I'm going to kill someone.
Isn't Sportsnet part of the same 'company' too? This makes no sense. They just want people to pay to subscribe to their channel, I guess. :|

*siiiiiiiigh* I swear matches were free to stream online during WC2010 as well.

Jubern

can someone explain whose terrible idea it was to play the remaining four matches simultaneously? WTF, guys :/

i'm watching Czech vs. Poland live, but DVRing the other match for later viewing. Will have to bail from this thread in the meantime, sadly.

It's been that way in both Euro and WC for as far as I can remember. It's to avoid setups.

How's Greece looking? I'm sitting here with my grandfather keeping him company so not able to watch the game on my computer. ~_~

Watching Poland game on tv instead.

Yes, Dark Schala it's all about getting people to subscribe to shitty TSN2 with moves like this.

Divius

Hey, it's that girl from the gif.

iIgJRdfngKfwj.gif

right?

dammit. I guess that makes sense.
it only makes it worse

Thank Gemany, they did some match fixing when they had there group locked up and allow another team to get in, after that they change the rules i think it was 1978.....

Edit Wrong team...

iidesuyo

Watching the game Poland-Czech Republic.

I'm soooooo glad that there are no Vuvuzelas around at the Euro, atmosphere is awesome like it should be.

For fucks sake, this TV is like a year old and we have the most high tech KPN TV shit, but you can't watch 2 channels at the same time? 10 years ago I could do that, but not anymore.

Linius

For fucks sake, this TV is like a year old and we have the most high tech KPN TV shit, but you can't watch 2 channels at the same time? 10 years ago I could do that, but not anymore.
Would be great if that's possible. Still live at my parents house and my dad bought a 55 inch TV last year. So split screen won't be too bad. KPN fiberglass overhere.

dantehemi

In the Italy vs croatia match during the 45-47 minute mark a good friend of mine was shown on the tv for a good amount of time, it was a girl (pretty hot too) and she was clapping and such, all my friends seen this and we are trying to find video of this online with no luck. I'm hoping GAF can help me find this video as I would like to see and again and show her family (who did not see it) any idea how I can find this? I tried YouTube but couldn't find anything, and I'm not even sure what to search for.

It would be awesome if I can see this again, thanks for your help GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom